If you were offer the chance to be a Dog, would you take it?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Pruto

snowflake
kiwifarms.net
So you could just lay around on the streets taking some sun and stop worrying about shit?

Maybe a nice family could adopt you and send you to the operation room so you don't have to be a COOMER anymore.

Last edited:
Solution
Maybe for a short time. It's like getting a free pass to easily fuck lots of white women. Of course, they're all crazy and you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy...But you'd have a dog's dick. Does that change anything?

If it's a woman I don't want to fuck, I could easily outrun them. Dogs average speed is 20-30 mph and chances are she'd be fat or out of shape anyway.

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
I can do that as a human, many humans do this.
There are also humans that eat their own shit, but I am not one of them.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as I wasn't a dog in China, yeah sure! I mean, I get pampered, lay around, chase critters, bark occasionally and the best part? I get to hump everyone's leg and they think it's "cute."

TheRetardKing

Autistic furry coomer with a bad sense of humor.
kiwifarms.net
If it's one of those annoying talking dogs with CGI mouths you see in a live-action kids movie, then no. I'll just stick with being a human.

Mr. Bung

The swag bag stag
kiwifarms.net
Maybe for a short time. It's like getting a free pass to easily fuck lots of white women. Of course, they're all crazy and you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy...But you'd have a dog's dick. Does that change anything?

If it's a woman I don't want to fuck, I could easily outrun them. Dogs average speed is 20-30 mph and chances are she'd be fat or out of shape anyway.

Solution