If you were offer the chance to be a God, would you take it? -

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I'm playing Morrowind currently and,
if you don't know there are living Gods called the Tribunal
, Dagoth Ur (the antagonist) is someone who offers you a chance at Godhood (more or less).

So I was thinking what my fellow kiwis would say if offered the chance to be immortal and have God like powers in exchange of your humanity.

I for one wouldn't accept it. The prospect of immortality is really tempting but you'll eventually become a lunatic and insane for living so much.

Penis Drager

Pronouns: Fee/Fi/Fo/Fum
kiwifarms.net
, Dagoth Ur (the antagonist) is someone who offers you a chance at Godhood (more or less).

So I was thinking what my fellow kiwis would say if offered the chance to be immortal and have God like powers in exchange of your humanity.

I for one wouldn't accept it. The prospect of immortality is really tempting but you'll eventually become a lunatic and insane for living so much.
The Tribunal expansion really breaks enchanting with the shopkeep that has unlimited grand soul gems. I have fond memories of cheesing the system by buying grand soul gems, summoning a golden saint, killing said golden saint, and just selling the filled gem back for maximum profit.

R00T

Regrets about what could've been will haunt you
kiwifarms.net

G-d is G-d and I couldn't fulfill that role. I'd be fine with immortality tho. I'd make it my goal to travel the world, study, and record every culture.

I'd want the fantasy immortality that prevents you from aging tho. I'd hate to be a wrinkly old prune who can hardly move after the first 200 years.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
G-d is G-d and I couldn't fulfill that role. I'd be fine with immortality tho. I'd make it my goal to travel the world, study, and record every culture.

I'd want the fantasy immortality that prevents you from aging tho. I'd hate to be a wrinkly old prune who can hardly move after the first 200 years.
It’d be god with little g, not big G, from what I understand.

I’d be ok with immortality so long as I didn’t age either. I’d probably just study most of the time (assuming I wasn’t omnipotent to begin with). I wouldn’t interfere in politics unless someone really ticked me off or if I had to step in. I wouldn’t pretend to be super benevolent but I wouldn’t be malevolent either. I wouldn’t mind helping out in crises but if I had unlimited time I would study everything, probably listen to lectures, observe people, especially the weird ones, and covertly prank assholes with sticks up their butts - since I’d be immortal I’d be ok with playing the long game so to speak. I also wouldn’t pretend to be a supreme moral being and I would avoid getting attached to mortals.

Last edited:

Big Rusiki

1-800 I'm on that ass
kiwifarms.net
It would be fun if I could be god for like a month or something. Oh the wars, cults, orgies, money, and racial cleansings that'd happen under my rule and I'll blame it all on Sleepy Joe at the end of it. UwU

Tbh I'd get pretty bored quickly though, sorry OP, I gotta embrace my humanity

Last edited:

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lots of people in this thread somehow not okay with becoming as Gods. That's a damn shame.
becomeasgods.png

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
As long as I don't have to interfere in the affairs of mortals and I can freely relinquish my powers, sure.
Having to take care of people and their issues all the time is pretty much the opposite of fun, and an eternity of boredom is worse than death.

A Welsh Cake

Sexe Sentipede
kiwifarms.net
Do I get omnipotence or do I become a god OF something. Either way yes but depending on which one changes what I do with my new godhood.

If it’s god OF something I want to be god of bugs.

Milkis

New feeling of soda beverage
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I get to act out my darkest desires on babies.
Like teaching them to read and going on hikes with one of those baby backpacks and then a butterfly lands on his nose? :lol: I would be a god just to do that.

After that of course I would recreate the universe and tell Hitler the KV-1 and T-34 had entered mass production. I guess I'm not that ambitious.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
If I don't have the power to create life, then no. Living past the end of the universe and being unable to rebuild it so I can watch all the retarded new humans I create is not my idea of a good eternity.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Depends on who's offering that power. If it were an Olgierd Von Everec/Gaunter O'Dimm type situation then fuck no.

If it came from a benevolent source with some kind of responsibility or functional role/conditions attached with a clear spelling out of the downsides, then I'd be more likely to trust it and say fuck yes.

Last edited: