If you were offer the chance to be a God, would you take it?

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I'm playing Morrowind currently and,
if you don't know there are living Gods called the Tribunal
, Dagoth Ur (the antagonist) is someone who offers you a chance at Godhood (more or less).

So I was thinking what my fellow kiwis would say if offered the chance to be immortal and have God like powers in exchange of your humanity.

I for one wouldn't accept it. The prospect of immortality is really tempting but you'll eventually become a lunatic and insane for living so much.

Coffee Shits

Get a grip
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soultrap + enhance some attribute spell, then point at feet is just as good as Godhood.

I don't remember the details but if you're not running around at maximum Speed and Strength stat with everyone trying to kill you then you're doing it wrong.

TFT-A9

Time for a crusade
kiwifarms.net
Soultrap + enhance some attribute spell, then point at feet is just as good as Godhood.

I don't remember the details but if you're not running around at maximum Speed and Strength stat with everyone trying to kill you then you're doing it wrong.
remember to play Yakety Sax the whole time

Faket0Fake

Handsome prince
kiwifarms.net
Being a God makes you the loneliest person in the universe and no matter what you do you can never make everyone happy. If anything Serial Experiments Lain taught me that being God would suck.