If you were President of the U.S.A, what would be the first thing you do? -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Why are liberals obsessed with marijuana?
Nah, you got to do all weapons that can be individually and reliably directed against a single person and/or vehicle (not WMDs) at the same time.

dinoman

I specifically requested the opposite of this
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, you got to do all weapons that can be individually and reliably directed against a single person and/or vehicle (not WMDs) at the same time.
What does this even mean

• Agree
Reactions: Assman

Vecr

kiwifarms.net
What does this even mean
Well, it would be a bad idea to disallow regulating weapons of mass destruction, certain kinds of bombs, etc, and I think that's a good definition of what should be allowed for civilians (and probably most of the military, TBH) to have.

dinoman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it would be a bad idea to disallow regulating weapons of mass destruction, certain kinds of bombs, etc, and I think that's a good definition of what should be allowed for civilians (and probably most of the military, TBH) to have.
That's great and all, and I agree with that, but what does that have to do with the post that you originally quoted?

• Agree
Reactions: Assman

Vecr

kiwifarms.net
That's great and all, and I agree with that, but what does that have to do with the post that you originally quoted?
Because the "liberals" (some sort of progressive mostly) who would normally celebrate the legalization of Marijuana would probably not be so happy about the weapons thing.

Though, I think really a constitutional amendment for both of those things would actually be needed, otherwise the states could figure out ways not to comply.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
first, bring the cia under my absolute and direct personal control while also giving them broad immunity from any sort of oversight.
second, have the cia carry out intimidation and blackmail operations against congressmen, senators, and state governors.
third, use that control over the house, senate and states to force them to agree to several large scale constitutional amendments that give me dictatorial powers, like hitlers enabling act of 1933.

now i'm not just president, but all-powerful dictator for life, with a crazy powerful secret police at my service. this is the point where we start raising huge paramilitary forces and purging the undesirables.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
1)Get rid of useless Alphabet agencies (so pretty much all of them)
2) Tear up the Patriot Act.
3) Round up the politicians and media types who participated in the attempted coup of the current president and try them for treason.
4) Trust-bust Silicon Valley, and charge heads of companies, such as Google, for treason for working with totalitarian governments
5) Put a limit on how much universities charge for tuition.
6) Stop funding Israel.

AkAuZtIk

It's getting a little thirsty in here!
kiwifarms.net
1.) Stop the southern border wall
2.) Redirect all funding for border security to the military
3.) Use the Emergency Production act to make Elon turn his Tesla factory into a landmine manufacturer
4.) Declare the entire southern border a de-militarized zone and the cartels a terrorist group
5.) Plant land mines in every open area that doesn't currently have a wall, and for a few feet inside the areas with wall.
6.) Do the same with the Northern border
7.) Co-opt Fema funds and place giant cement breakers a mile off the coast
8.) Pull back ALL military and ALL foreign aide
9.) Block Twitter from service inside the U.S., but right after I use the @Potus account to tell the world to fuck off and Don't @ me
10.) Put all that foreign aide and military funding into actual science and education, after removing tenure from universities and removing "administrators" from every ISD in the country.
11.) Remove all solar panels and windmills and replace them with Nuclear power plants.
12.) Re-institute twitter, make another declaration that I solved Climate change, don't @ me, then shut it down again.
13.) Spend the next 3 years answering reporter questions with my own and calling them rascist.

dinoman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because the "liberals" (some sort of progressive mostly) who would normally celebrate the legalization of Marijuana would probably not be so happy about the weapons thing.

Though, I think really a constitutional amendment for both of those things would actually be needed, otherwise the states could figure out ways not to comply.
We already have a constitutional amendment for guns. It's the second one. States can decide what final solution they want to use for the marijuana question.
1.) Stop the southern border wall
2.) Redirect all funding for border security to the military
Why would you want to stop the border wall? That's national security 101.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ok libtard
your saying you hate marijuana because you are a conservative republican? That’s kinda gay actually. I thought conservatives liked freedom. Not letting people smoke marijuana means you are taking away peoples freedom. You damn hypocrite. You want to give people the right to have guns so why the hell not give them the right to have marijuana?

If you don’t support legalizing marijuana then that means you don’t support freedom and you are a hypocrite. Joe Biden also opposes Marijuana legalization. I will never vote for joe Biden for this reason. (Joe Biden also opposes Medicare for all)

Legalize Marijuana. Not just in the USA. But worldwide.

dinoman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
your saying you hate marijuana because you are a conservative republican?
I didn't say that.
That’s kinda gay actually. I thought conservatives liked freedom. Not letting people smoke marijuana means you are taking away peoples freedom. You damn hypocrite. You want to give people the right to have guns so why the hell not give them the right to have marijuana?
My question is why you are obsessed with it. It's such a dumb thing to be passionate about.
If you don’t support legalizing marijuana then that means you don’t support freedom and you are a hypocrite. Joe Biden also opposes Marijuana legalization. I will never vote for joe Biden for this reason. (Joe Biden also opposes Medicare for all)

Legalize Marijuana. Not just in the USA. But worldwide.
I don't care one way or the other. I just think it's silly. Also, I've never said marijuana should be illegal.

I'm a libertarian.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't say that.

My question is why you are obsessed with it. It's such a dumb thing to be passionate about.

I don't care one way or the other. I just think it's silly. Also, I've never said marijuana should be illegal.

I'm a libertarian.
Hell, I think marijuana legalization is a bipartisan issue at this point. Only olds and retards still believe Reefer Madness style shit in current year plus five.

I support it because it's just one of those things that should objectively be legal, and it being outlawed is very outdated and based on very old timey reasoning. Liberals love to point out how fearmongering over interracial relationships was one of the talking points against its legalization, though if anything, it seems to be more of a holdover from prohibition. I don't know of anything in the Bible that speaks specifically against it, and it seems to just be illegal because it cuts into nicotine and alcohol sales, which had very powerful lobbies a hundred years ago. But I'm just going off of memory and I could be wrong with any of that.

Regardless, it's a hell of a lot safer than alcohol, has been proven to have some medical benefits, isn't physically addictive (unlike so many legal substances, like nicotine and alcohol), and even CBD, a completely non-psychoactive substance that comes from the cannabis plant, was illegal nationwide until very recently. It's also extremely profitable to grow and very ripe for taxation, something that might become vital to the welfare of the country with the total chaos Corona-Chan has wrought. There are so many benefits and so few downsides to the legalization of cannabis that it doubles as a litmus test for a politician to judge their views on the well-being of the country. At least within Christendom.

Plus, it doubles as a "fuck you" to the medical industry, who helped cause the fucking opiate pandemic of the 2010s, which sure as shit seems to be getting memory holed by the same assholes who panic over how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets.

Tags
None