If you were President of the U.S.A, what would be the first thing you do? -

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would make it illegal for ANY companies to do ANY dealings in China or Mexico. I would arrest the owners of all companies who sent factories and jobs to Mexico and China. Arrest them for treason and have them executed. And drop bombs on America factories in Mexico and China and use drone strikes against those factories. You are literally taking food out of Americans mouths when you send jobs and factories to Mexico and China.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
executive order changing the meaning of government corruption back to being the same as treachery and sedition under the UCMJ. Make all federal government employees fall under the rules of the UCMJ. Watch the requests to be assigned as members of the firing squad at Leavenworth go in to the stratosphere

Offer letters of marquee to anyone willing to hunt down lobbyists, allowing them not only raid them and kill them, but keep all the loot from doing so tax free

Remove women's suffrage and all diversity quotas. That whole thing has been a massive failure

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
Make it a federal offense for state or local officials to refuse to comply with immigration laws and for businesses to hire illegal immigrants.

Reactions: Tecumseh

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

ポニー
kiwifarms.net
I would divide country in 6 areas based on ethnic groups (blacks, indians, mexicans and other latinas whatever, asians, huwhites and one for them who are so mixed you can't 1000% say the race or whoever wants to go there) and solve the tricky race problem the progressive types and BLM have been crying about for years. Finally racism, oppression and everything evil has been defeated in America.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Oban Kamz

Romper Stomper

How do you do, my fellow whites?
kiwifarms.net
Acquire the DNA of both Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler and merge it to make the first NazBol god, implementing ethno-communism in america.

Reactions: Monolith

Exist0

Unmedicated Schizophrenic
kiwifarms.net
Jack off in the oval office. Just, really hurt my dick. Do it for all the people who say politicians are wankers. Just straight bust a nut, on a nice rug

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
It's both those reasons. Government collusion with private insurance companies to make themselves a monopoly. The only way you break that is by keeping the government out of private industry as much as possible, thereby allowing free market competition.

Over-regulation creates monopolies. Look at the state of our internet providers compared to south korea. Most people only have two ISPs to choose from. Shitty giant company #1 or shitty giant company #2. You think you could get away with that in a truly free-market system?

Giant corporations love regulation because it makes new and smaller companies harder to compete with them, cementing their monopoly, which is why Amazon loves to push for a $15 minimum wage.
I think you need to brush up on economics, because it's clear that you don't understand price elasticity of demand.

Exist0

Unmedicated Schizophrenic
kiwifarms.net
First order of business has changed, jack off on the person above me. For a hellhound you got no chill

dinoman

🐹🐹awoo🐹🐹
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you need to brush up on economics, because it's clear that you don't understand price elasticity of demand.
I understand price elasticity of demand just fine. The more supply you have of something, the lower the price. Problem: Healthcare is too expensive. So you increase the amount of Healthcare being supplied. How? More competitors. And how do you get more competition? Make it easier to compete. How? Less regulation.

It really isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hellbound Hellhound

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
I'd debunk the bullshit stories claiming that "Peaches" is an ode to communism. I'd also confirm that peaches still come from a can, and that they were put there by a man in a factory downtown.

Last edited:

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
Enforce the Supremacy Clause on the 2nd Amendment, no more state gun restrictions and a national open carry/concealed carry permitting system. Ideally the 2nd Amendment is enough (a la Vermont's Constitutional Carry), but for those prissy states like California or Massachusetts here you go.
Amend the National Firearms Act to allow for the purchase and manufacture of modern select-fire assault rifles by private citizens provided that they pay for a $300 tax stamp and have an in-depth criminal background check conducted on them.
Have the ATF and FBI look into a correlation between autism and mass shootings.

Reactions: Vecr

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Enforce the Supremacy Clause on the 2nd Amendment, no more state gun restrictions and a national open carry/concealed carry permitting system. Ideally the 2nd Amendment is enough (a la Vermont's Constitutional Carry), but for those prissy states like California or Massachusetts here you go.
Amend the National Firearms Act to allow for the purchase and manufacture of modern select-fire assault rifles by private citizens provided that they pay for a $300 tax stamp and have an in-depth criminal background check conducted on them.
Have the ATF and FBI look into a correlation between autism and mass shootings.
You plan on bumping the tax stamp up from 200 USD? Would it track inflation?

Reactions: Mr. Skeltal
Tags
None