IF YOU’RE LISTENING - 10/08/19 -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Big Al's fine motor skills have bitten the dust...the way she was stabbing the bottle at that poor egg yolk, big surprise it broke.

And the "checking IP addresses is illegal" bullshit was probably directed at the person who posted that "Serena Smith"'s IP addy was the same as......somebody elses, I forget who...but yeah.

Anyway, still hideous and fat--keep it up Al, yer doing great!!11!!

bev

kiwifarms.net
I checked the General thread and the Social Media thread but I couldn't find anything about this. There are rumors on Twitter that Becky is sick but nobody has provided receipts as of yet. Is it just speculation or is this info posted somewhere? Apologies if this is late
It's mainly in the Supporting Cast thread:

Found posted on reddit.
Curious, eh? Evelyn Collins Conley is related to Norma, and Norma is commenting on Evelyn's FB.

edit: Evelyn is Norma's sister.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I checked the General thread and the Social Media thread but I couldn't find anything about this. There are rumors on Twitter that Becky is sick but nobody has provided receipts as of yet. Is it just speculation or is this info posted somewhere? Apologies if this is late
I haven't seen anything confirmed but I feel like Albert has mentioned Beggy has been steadily going through things, notably the HPB and kidneys, as little sidenotes in her videos. Always super played down though. I can't for the life of me tell you which videos, or if it was other social media though. I could be wrong.

My guesses are:
Heart issues
BP spike
Genetic cancer positive

Isn't Misty Dawn on a heart monitor?

I wouldn't be shocked either if both the lesbian whales got diagnosed officially with the beetus. "Two bad thingz ug"
Call me dumb, but part of me could see Beggy getting diagnosed and Albert "being worried for herself too" and getting checked just so they have to split the attention.

Edit: forgot words

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
OK so I think I may of narrowed it down;

So egg yolks are really high in cholesterol about 1000mg so this is usually linked to heart plaque build up or angina. Also another side affect of angina is to reduce salt levels dramatically but because her family history with heart disease this is more likely as it checks out.

Having Angina if so at 28 is really fucked up its common age of diagnosis is usually late 50s early 60s. It is not very common in woman

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/angina/symptoms-causes/syc-20369373 mayo clinic provides the risk factors. Oddly enough from what I know due to personal history you need to heavily reduce alcohol consumption.

Further risks are heart attacks and heavy chance of blood clots due to it developing into unstable angina, thats heavy risk of blood clot that shit will kill you quick or give you are stroke.

So if this is the case and I think it is because Amber is fucking basic and cannot conceal incidents for her silly narc brain, Becky at 28 has a high risk of dying over the 600lb bed bound piece of shit. Just wow that is amazing but seriously to have Angina at 28, you are fucked because it is a life long condition and she already has super high blood pressure so she is fucked.

Oh shit forgot the kidney Beckyla message, I am suspect of its validity but if so diabetes and angina are super common combinations in fact Angina is often a complication of unchecked diabetes or poorly maintained, so that super checks out. Kidney issues are obviously diabetes related as there is not way she has kidney disease except from drinking heavily but she is far too young for that.

Great find on the donuts wtf Amber we know they are yours, this hippo seriously

Last edited:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Amber can't help but make everything about her.

Before we knew Becky's mom had breast cancer she pulled the "something's going on, I'm so upset, I don't wanna talk about it" card then she turns around and does it again when Becky (allegedly) has some health issues: "we are going through something right now, I'm really upset, I don't wanna talk about it" Bitch, then don't bring it up. Don't worry, no one can tell the difference whether you're "going through something" or not; you always look and sound like shit.

She only brings it up to get attention that she supposedly doesn't even want, although we know Amber constantly needs attention.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
I don't feel bad for Beggy, she deserves this. I can only imagine what it feels like to live with a screechy narcissistic whale that you've been fattening up for years because it is too stupid to open its own bank account and when it keels over that cold hard cash becomes yours.... Only to get sick and die first because of your inbred hick genes! :story: I wish I could see the look on her face as she eats plain egg whites while Hamber pigs out on rice and soseeeg. (I guess our gorl abandoned the diet already.)

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
if you’re listening..... - 10/8/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Claims it's a new day but she's still wearing the same shirt from yesterday's Torrid Haul, like believe believe anything she says.

- SeasoneenGate avoided by her blaming lack of sleep on her word salad wherein she said "garlic salt" but meant to say "garlic powder and onion powder".

- Beggy is cooking EYGS and they want to take out the YOLLK.

- Hamber again admits to chugging NON-pH WATER! But gorl! The HEARTBURMS!

- FAIL. "Some people will do that anyway, they have like one egg yolk." (So clearly this was a doctor's order that Hamber would prefer to gloss over, even at the health of her GURLFRIEND.)

- Hamber "cooked" her "next few mells" (like we believe she won't be eating that all in one sitting): Brown rice, onion, chicken sausage, with ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, black pepper and SALT-FREE Mrs Dash.

- Thumbs-up in lieu of a solid minute of lip-smackeen and mm-hmm noises? YOU SPOIL US, DAINTY GORL!

BIRCHBOX HAUL
- New box
- Fragrance oil
- Oil mist
- Eye cream
- Sweet potato pigment (disappointed in the lack of smell, which means lack of taste)
- Moisturizer
- Beauty serum

- A lot of you are going to attack the fact that she said she "laid down for two seconds to STRETCH", but in reality, being horizontal allows her bones to be LESS compressed by her near-600-elbees mass, which means her fat can spread out in other ways. She probably gains three inches when lying down as the fat pools around instead of just compressing her bones down!

- NappingLynn comes back. Morbidly-darkened eyes.

- Laying on her side is when she's most comfortable. (See above pseudo-medical reasoning.)

- Blathering as MathLynn is "shooketh to the core" that this many idiots and Ambabies clicked "Subscribe" on her channel.

- "If you're listening to me right now, my biggest advice to you is to just be kind and treat people how you want to be treated." (If I were a 500+ elbees land whale and trolling my viewers, I would welcome such feedback. *waits for that Autistic vote* Feedback acknowledged.)

COMMENT OF THE DAY! (NEW RULE - Definitely not replying to comments that are replies, because they're not TO her)
Comment from COOK WITH ME & TORRID HAUL!!!!! (out of 2,274): Selena Smith - "@adeline wurzer No one deserves it surly"
Response: "That's a reply."

Comment #2: Ross Miles - "Becky stole those flowers from someone's front lawn..."
Response: "That's a stupid comment because it's NOT TRUE and someone's trying to be korky and cuh-yoote and it failed because it only got one Like."

Comment #3: Scratch Acid - "She chucked it in there a loooonnggggg time ago."
Response: "Don't know what that means."

Comment #4: Trannel - "how skinny of you Amber"
Response: "Don't know what that means."

Comment #5: melisa - "HOW IS GARLIC SALT SODIUM FREE??????‽‽‽‽‽"
Response: "I MEANT TO SAY ONION POWDER LEAVE ME ALONE NEXT!"

Comment #6: Selena Smith - "So it's her channel she can repeat it over and over again if she likes if u dont like what are you watching for"
Response: "100% agree"

Comment #7 (why is she clicking more?): rmdb92 - "Why are your eyelids soo dark"
Response: "I'm not getting sleep."

Comment #8 (oh, she's doing more just to stretch this out instead of 'quality content'): Nightmare Strawberry Chic - "Kimmi Sakutsa Des B is Amberlynn and so is Selena Smith"
Response: "It's a reply but I'll answer anyway. Des B is NOT ME. Selena Smith is a new one I have literally never heard of her" (except for... two of the above comments just today?) "IP TRACKING IS ILLEGAL BUT GO AHEAD AND TRY!"

Comment #9 (the last!): Letters To Cleo - "If you're super depressed,why not see a therapist? It's what adults do. And the fact that you keep showing us something is wrong and then saying I don't want to talk about it is just you being extremely narcissistic and manipulative. All the more reason you really need therapy. You are extremely mentally and physically ill. Stop manipulating your viewers, it's old!"
Response: "I'm not ||DUHPRESSED||. I am on MEDICINE. I am HEARTBROKEN AND SAD about something GOING ON. There's NOTHING a therapist can do about that. I told people I'm sad because I don't want to just seem like a Debbie Downer. Saying Becky looks awful, it's because we are GOING THROUGH something. But WE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE telling you viewers what's going on.

TL;DR: SEASONEENGATE OVER. BIRCHBOX HAUL. NAPS. TOO MANY COMMENTS. STILL NOT SAYING WHAT'S GOING ON. SKIP!

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
@Dry Gorl it is greatly poetic that Becky who leeched off Amber the most got super ill and if this is what we are speculating its no magic cure, she is potentially fucked. Amber is like a bizarre curse that fucks up with you if you touch her too much.
Yeah, interesting how before she met Amber, she was 50 pounds lighter, relatively healthy and employed. After Amber: Fat, sick, depressed, medicated, in therapy, on an elderly person's special diet and unemployed.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could see the look on her face as she eats plain egg whites while Hamber pigs out on rice and soseeeg.
Since Hamber can only fat-finger the water bottle and bust up the egg yolks, I see something NEW on Necky's WoMart list. But neither of the two re.tards would think to look for only egg white eggs. They would be incredulous and marvel at such a thing! Whodda thunk it! (even if ya smacked 'em both in their ugly mugs with a carton of it)

whites.jpg

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
So the butler might be ill? Knowing Amber has no self control and NEEDS that sodium, fat, cholesterol, sugar etc etc I don't see this ending well, for Becky. Anything that gets in the way of the binge monster, or potentially slows it down has to go.

and/or if Amber's own health is starting to give in a real way, I don't think she could stop herself from literally eating while it hurts, pushing garbage down her gullet because she needs it. Potentially less boring times ahead? maybe?

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
Since Hamber can only fat-finger the water bottle and bust up the egg yolks, I see something NEW on Necky's WoMart list. But neither of the two re.tards would think to look for only egg white eggs. They would be incredulous and marvel at such a thing! Whodda thunk it! (even if ya smacked 'em both in their ugly mugs with a carton of it)

View attachment 963795
oh my gosh you guys you'll never believe what me and becky found at waaahlmart. like whuuuut... i had no idea they made this, did you babe? i'm liiveen.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the butler might be ill? Knowing Amber has no self control and NEEDS that sodium, fat, cholesterol, sugar etc etc I don't see this ending well, for Becky. Anything that gets in the way of the binge monster, or potentially slows it down has to go.

and/or if Amber's own health is starting to give in a real way, I don't think she could stop herself from literally eating while it hurts, pushing garbage down her gullet because she needs it. Potentially less boring times ahead? maybe?
Becky knows how to cook. Amber cooks (for shit, but she can). I suspect they will eventually cook their own meals and probably do now to a fair degree. As you point out, there is simply no way in hell Hamber is going to live by any dietary restrictions Becky may have going forward. Oh, I can see Hamber pity-fucking to cook a meal for Becky now and then for the YouTube cred, but beyond that, nope. You saw her reaction to green beans, right? REAL fresh greenbeans? Yeah, fat gorl ain't gonna be stuffin' that shit in her face on any regular basis at all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino