IF YOU’RE LISTENING - 10/08/19 -

Final Fight 3 Pipe

kiwifarms.net
Man, it would be some shit if Becky has some kind of catastrophic health consequence before Amber. Also, I think most YouTubers that present as a couple, would film a video discussing the "bad news" then ask for support and make a bunch of videos surrounding the new healthier lifestyle / diet. I'm sure any of us would be worried sick in a similar situation, but the upside is that it's a ton of content, as morbid as that sounds. The video titles write themselves. "WALKING A MILE TO BEAT HEART DISEASE!" etc.

I think Amber realizes, on some level, that any health diagnosis she comes with, for either her or Becky, will just get dragged in the comments. There won't be any support so she can't actually film videos about it. People will just say "HEY WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO" instead of offering condolences, advice, and kindness.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The IP thing was dumb anyway because you can't get someone's IP address from youtube comments. Whomever left that comment was probably another faggot from the HXMBER channel stirring shit.

btw Amberlynn's street address is
49 Wilhite St, Monticello, KY 42633
this isn't iLleGal to put out there either hunty

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I really don't want to rewatch this, but did she say that garlic powder is "like 1 mg sodium" compared to salt, which is "like 500 mg sodium"? Salt is... all sodium. One gram of salt is one gram of sodium. 500 mg of salt is an enormous amount.

It is interesting to me how Expertlynn appears whenever she's stressed. "It's okay, some people who aren't allowed to eat egg yolks eat, like, one". "It's illegal to look up someone's IP address". "The sodium content in salt is somehow not equal to the amount of salt itself". It's slightly different from the generic Cuntylynn imo, and considerably funnier.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I really don't want to rewatch this, but did she say that garlic powder is "like 1 mg sodium" compared to salt, which is "like 500 mg sodium"? Salt is... all sodium. One gram of salt is one gram of sodium. 500 mg of salt is an enormous amount.

It is interesting to me how Expertlynn appears whenever she's stressed. "It's okay, some people who aren't allowed to eat egg yolks eat, like, one". "It's illegal to look up someone's IP address". "The sodium content in salt is somehow not equal to the amount of salt itself". It's slightly different from the generic Cuntylynn imo, and considerably funnier.
AL is too stupid to understand that what we commonly refer to as "salt" is basically the element sodium packaged for consumption. She's too ignorant to realize that many spice blends -- like garlic powder -- often contain a little salt as well.

She is a fucking idiot. 4th grade things like elements and ratios are beyond her.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's slightly different from the generic Cuntylynn imo, and considerably funnier.
With all due respect GarGorl, only if you consider moronic levels of stupidity being offed as genuine intelligence to be funny, and not absolutely pathetic. Watching AL's videos are about the equivalent of watching Dumb and Dumber for the 105th time.

But yeah, I know. Makes me equally stooopid watching them. The trainwreck; I'm waiting for the trainwreck and I hear some choo-chooing down the tracks. :feels: :optimistic::drink:

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like Becky is reaching her expiry date in terms of being useful to Amber. What's the point in having a sickly gorlfriend who may not be able to drive Amber around to places and go and fetch her special binge food. That's the terrible sad thing that Amber is going through - the realization that her butler likely isn't going to be available ensure a continuous food supply. Plus the fact that Amber has zero concept of empathy and is probably exhausted by having to feign concern over her gorlfriend's illness. Deep down, I suspect Amber is furious that Becky's change of diet means that she no longer has a complicit eating partner to legitimize her overeating and junk-food sprees.

In terms of Becky, as much as she's a parasitic piece of shit, imagine finding yourself in a situation where you are facing some kind of health crisis as well as dealing with a parent's cancer diagnosis. Most of us would be leaning on partners/friends for support and a bit of TLC and kindness as a way of coping. Becky has a gigantic reeking toddler to care for whose only concept of 'quality time' is eating, eyefucking herself in the camera, shopping, and mooning over her ex-gorlfriend.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
With all due respect GarGorl, only if you consider moronic levels of stupidity being offed as genuine intelligence to be funny, and not absolutely pathetic.
Maybe I do.

Don't get me wrong -- I appreciate them both. Cuntylynn is hilarious ego-protecting, doubling-down narcissism. Expertlynn is just genuine stupidity. It's like debating whether red wine is better than white -- it depends on the particular wine and what you're pairing it with, but I guess I'm partial to the complete lack of self-awareness (and basic education, and standard human mental capacity) as opposed to the self-serving histrionics. Though they're bolth pretty good.

Look at me, analyzing AL as if everything about her isn't an hysterical failure.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Two things. She addresses saltgate more than she address any of the shit with Becky's mother. And two how in the fuck did you accidentally fall asleep while stretching. Her whole ass body is shutting down and she's okay with it. Either that or she's secretly a snorlax.
Blood pressure issues can make you pass out doing simple things. I know that hypotension can make someone pass out from something like stretching. I would bet that Amber's heart just can't take the pressure of pumping blood all over her girth and when she stretches in a particular way, her blood pressure drops and wipes her out. I'm sure someone who is more medically certified could go into detail more or identify another possible cause.

Or she's lying. Which is equally if not more likely.

mookbonger

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for coming outta nowhere but I get really excited over unhealthy kidneys. If Becky is really in some stage of chronic kidney disease, then the doctor probably told her to avoid high phosphorus foods (egg yolk, dairy, nuts, dark cola, etc) and high potassium foods (fruit, dark leafy greens, tomatos, potatoes), along with sodium.

PL - I work in dialysis.

Boring kidney disease details -- chronic kidney disease is most commonly caused by da beetus or hypertension. It happens slowly in 5 stages, where stage 5 is absolutely not-functioning kidneys and a transplant or dialysis is needed to survive.

Basically the kidneys filter impurities and balances salts/electrolytes out of blood and make piss out of it. The less kidney function you have = the less piss they make. So she has to be careful and not take in too much salts (not just sodium, but potassium, magnesium, phos, etc). The worse her kidneys get, the more fluid she has to restrict.

She might be nauseous and lethargic from toxin build-up too. Dialysis patients get uremic and their skin starts smelling like piss because of the toxin overload.

In any case though, the most important things to restrict are phosphorus and potassium, because phosphorus overload affects bone density (and causes flaky, itchy skin) and potassium overload can actually stop the heart.

Last edited:

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Actually she's right and you're wrong.

Salt is equal numbers of sodium ions and chloride ions so salt is about half sodium (it's actually a little less because chloride ions are bigger and heavier).

But we refer to the two interchangeably for the most part. You can also use low sodium salt where it's made of different ions.

AL is too stupid to understand that what we commonly refer to as "salt" is basically the element sodium packaged for consumption.
See above. You're incorrect on this. Sodium is a volatile metal... you're right we get our sodium from salt but it's not the same as sodium.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So lets place your bets, Necky cant have salt and we know she has high blood pressure that she is currently medicated for: who wants to bet she had heart disease. Also the state of her teeth are awful and she shows signs of gum disease from what I have seen of her red, swollen gums. Gum disease can cause heart disease as well as kidney disorders like insulin resistance and kidney disease.
AL mentioned that they received 2 peices of bad news at the same time, something tells me Necky went to the doctor as she was not feeling well, they did some testing and poof!
This is why she is trying to get heart healthy with restriction of salts and cholesterol/fats.

:thinking: What a tragedy that AL may lose her caregiver or GASP! have to take CARE of Becky! lol let's see how long THAT would last

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Actually she's right and you're wrong.

Salt is equal numbers of sodium ions and chloride ions so salt is about half sodium (it's actually a little less because chloride ions are bigger and heavier).

But we refer to the two interchangeably for the most part. You can also use low sodium salt where it's made of different ions.

See above. You're incorrect on this. Sodium is a volatile metal... you're right we get our sodium from salt but it's not the same as sodium.

Would it be more accurate to refer to it as, say, "dietary sodium"? I'm genuinely interested.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino