IF YOU’RE LISTENING - 10/08/19 -

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Would it be more accurate to refer to it as, say, "dietary sodium"? I'm genuinely interested.
Sodium is really fine. In biology/health you would specify "elemental sodium" or something like that if you were referring to the metal that practically explodes in water.

But it does only make up about half of salt. We measure the quantity of sodium (ion) only from what i can tell.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
my nigga, have you seen Becky? It's a miracle the stupid bitch can breathe with that giant beard of fucking fat blooming from her face and swallowing her neck
Oh, no doubt the fat is the main contributor! It's just odd to see someone that young with illnesses that usually affect much older people. Fatties don't usually have major health issues until they hit their thirties, and Becky is nowhere near as fat as Amber, so I figured genetics are playing a role, but her obesity isn't helping matters one bit.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Oh, no doubt the fat is the main contributor! It's just odd to see someone that young with illnesses that usually affect much older people. Fatties don't usually have major health issues until they hit their thirties, and Becky is nowhere near as fat as Amber, so I figured genetics are playing a role, but her obesity isn't helping matters one bit.
Scientifically, once your face reaches a certain degree of crookedness, you open yourself up to all manner of disease and pestilence. Neckster never had a chance, god rest her soul

AL is too stupid to understand that what we commonly refer to as "salt" is basically the element sodium packaged for consumption. She's too ignorant to realize that many spice blends -- like garlic powder -- often contain a little salt as well.

She is a fucking idiot. 4th grade things like elements and ratios are beyond her.
That isn't even close to true. 1 gram of table salt contains 388 mg sodium and table salt is not even close to being just the element sodium.

Try putting some elemental sodium (which is a highly unstable metal) in your mouth and imagine what would happen. Really, do NOT do this!

In order to be safe for use, a sodium atom combines with a chloride atom and creates sodium chloride, which is what we know as salt.

Last edited:

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Did... did she really try to say that that thing beside her nostril that looks like a pimple is a beauty mark? Gorl, whahhhht?

She truly thinks of herself as the new Marilyn Monroe, beauty mark and all.

Jesus, what kind of fucked up hillbilly genetics does Becky have to be this much of a physical wreck at 28?
Well, it's not like the children of family that have survived for generations thanks to incestuous relationships are particularly healthy.

Old example, but the Augsburg family had so many incestuous relationships between uncle and nephew, or aunt and nephew, or close cousins, that by the time it ended they were incredibly fucked up. If you look at a picture of their family tree it looks like a necklace. Charles II couldn't talk until he was 4, and he began walking when he was 8, because before he hadn't even been able to stand on his own legs, and all through his life he had to have people/things on which he could put his weight on because his bones weren't strong enough to do it themselves. Of course he also had mental problems, to the point that most of the time he acted like a baby, didn't remember who he was, had migraines, epilepsy, and other mental illnesses. I seem to remember that he couldn't even chew and had to be fed liquid foods, because his jaw was so malformed that it was impossible for him to open it enough to get food in.

He died at 38, and when they opened him up they found numerous tumors and completely ruined organs. The ones that hadn't been ruined by illnesses were too small or too big, and it was basically a nightmare.

And he was of a "healthy" weight, for his conditions. Becky, you better watch out.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I personally think they're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I believe Beggy's physician may have told her she needed to do this, this and this to keep heart disease at bay. Like the majority of American people.

She more than likely has a fatty liver. Duh. Because she's a fat ass. She probably has high cholesterol. We know she has HBP.

I think Amber is exaggerating like always.
She's probably going to spin a new healthy lifestyle change for them to get asspats and sympathy. Like she always does.

And the fact you know she is wanting the whole go fund me to be forgotten.

Typical 600lb land whale. Doing what she does best.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
That isn't even close to true. 1 gram of table salt contains 388 mg sodium and table salt is not even close to being just the element sodium.

Try putting some elemental sodium (which is a highly unstable metal) in your mouth and imagine what would happen. Really, do NOT do this!

In order to be safe for use, a sodium atom combines with a chloride atom and creates sodium chloride, which is what we know as salt.
So... while I gladly stand corrected (truly) I also refuse to believe AL knew any of this either. In layman's terms at least, sodium chloride = sodium = salt. Becky's doctor wasn't concerned about her reducing her dietary intake of elemental sodium -- that's not what he meant by a "low sodium diet". Meanwhile, putting AL in charge of reading food labels means Becky is fucking doomed. That's the real takeaway here, imo.

RemoveKebab

Fat Shaming is Haram
kiwifarms.net
OK so I think I may of narrowed it down;

So egg yolks are really high in cholesterol about 1000mg so this is usually linked to heart plaque build up or angina. Also another side affect of angina is to reduce salt levels dramatically but because her family history with heart disease this is more likely as it checks out.

Having Angina if so at 28 is really fucked up its common age of diagnosis is usually late 50s early 60s. It is not very common in woman

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/angina/symptoms-causes/syc-20369373 mayo clinic provides the risk factors. Oddly enough from what I know due to personal history you need to heavily reduce alcohol consumption.

Further risks are heart attacks and heavy chance of blood clots due to it developing into unstable angina, thats heavy risk of blood clot that shit will kill you quick or give you are stroke.

So if this is the case and I think it is because Amber is fucking basic and cannot conceal incidents for her silly narc brain, Becky at 28 has a high risk of dying over the 600lb bed bound piece of shit. Just wow that is amazing but seriously to have Angina at 28, you are fucked because it is a life long condition and she already has super high blood pressure so she is fucked.

Oh shit forgot the kidney Beckyla message, I am suspect of its validity but if so diabetes and angina are super common combinations in fact Angina is often a complication of unchecked diabetes or poorly maintained, so that super checks out. Kidney issues are obviously diabetes related as there is not way she has kidney disease except from drinking heavily but she is far too young for that.

Great find on the donuts wtf Amber we know they are yours, this hippo seriously
I read this in one breath and at adderall speed. Slow down nigger. Smoke some weed and chill.

Amber better support Necky with her dietary changes because at this point I feel that Necky will choose her health over Amber.

Also, wow on Necky getting the major health scare before Amber. Her genetics are fucked. Glad she is a lesbian and won't spawn another inbred amoeba child.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I personally think they're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I believe Beggy's physician may have told her she needed to do this, this and this to keep heart disease at bay. Like the majority of American people.

She more than likely has a fatty liver. Duh. Because she's a fat ass. She probably has high cholesterol. We know she has HBP.

I think Amber is exaggerating like always.
She's probably going to spin a new healthy lifestyle change for them to get asspats and sympathy. Like she always does.

And the fact you know she is wanting the whole go fund me to be forgotten.

Typical 600lb land whale. Doing what she does best.
I give it 50/50. Either you're correct and it's just a matter of AL actually facing consequences-by-proxy (even moderate consequences -- we all know how our gorl feels about taking any sort of accountability for her actions) or Becky "got dizzy," crashed the car, and was later revealed to have had a minor heart attack. So now there's no butler/car and Becky is going to insist on not eating total shit 24/7. Voila: Two bad theengs.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 962931
Found posted on reddit.
It's mainly in the Supporting Cast thread:
Sorry for coming outta nowhere but I get really excited over unhealthy kidneys. If Becky is really in some stage of chronic kidney disease, then the doctor probably told her to avoid high phosphorus foods (egg yolk, dairy, nuts, dark cola, etc) and high potassium foods (fruit, dark leafy greens, tomatos, potatoes), along with sodium.
Becky has a slew of medications she takes and it's thought that HBP meds were among the collection she showed in her pill container. She could have all sorts of issues and it would be fair to speculate how many and what are they - she had a lot of pills in there.

But she's clearly stated in her own words she's had a recent diagnosis with her kidneys. Her new dietary changes (no egg yolks, no dairy, low sodium, adding arugula and specifically red grapes to the salad) match what top google results say to do about kidney diet recommendations. Example 1, example 2.

Among any other ailments she may already have, Becky's had a bad kidney diagnosis of some kind. See quoted posts...

Edit: reposting the image here
lvVUr8x_d.jpg

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Becky has a slew of medications she takes and it's thought that HBP meds were among the collection she showed in her pill container. She could have all sorts of issues and it would be fair to speculate how many and what are they - she had a lot of pills in there.

But she's clearly stated in her own words she's had a recent diagnosis with her kidneys. Her new dietary changes (no egg yolks, no dairy, low sodium, adding arugula and specifically red grapes to the salad) match what top google results say to do about kidney diet recommendations. Example 1, example 2.

Among any other ailments she may already have, Becky's had a bad kidney diagnosis of some kind. See quoted posts...
Unsurprisingly, AL is apparently denying the kidney problem theory:

Got these from FutureMrsBeckyWilliams twitter:

View attachment 964119 View attachment 964120
That doesn't mean anything except that she's being her usual winning self, of course.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino