IF YOU’RE LISTENING - 10/08/19 -

bev

kiwifarms.net
Al wouldn't like that people worked out one of her super mystery problems. But Becky's the one who posted it on her aunt's FB page so [shrug]. What's the point of denying that it's a thing now, but Al will try.
Tbf, that person was baiting Amber by assuming Becky suffered kidney failure, which she evidently didn't. You know how pedantic our gorl is.

It could be something as benign as kidney stones or more complicated like PKD (which is what I think it is but who knows).

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Tbf, that person was baiting Amber by assuming Becky suffered kidney failure, which she evidently didn't. You know how pedantic our gorl is.

It could be something as benign as kidney stones or more complicated like PKD (which is what I think it is but who knows).
That's true, she hasn't suffered kidney failure so pedanticlynn remains in the right.

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
So she's going to drink something that has magnesium and melatonin in it. Magnesium is a laxative and causes HEAVY diarrhea, while melatonin is used for sleep.

This bitch is going to shit her pants while she's asleep. Necky is going to have a fun time cleaning pillow mountain in the morning.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
73mg of sodium per 100g of powder.
That's a miniscule amount though. And I'm pretty sure the reason for that is just so it doesn't cake up and become a hard block. Garlic and onion contain more moisture than spices. If they don't add some sodium there's potential that it could get hard and gross kind of like brown sugar does.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I’m still cackling at the shitfit she‘s been throwing over a fucking seasoning. Really, gorl? You’re losing sleep because people think you meant garlic salt and not garlic powder? And we’re supposed to feel sorry for you over that?

She’s been a pleasure to watch lately, unironically. Funny how the less videos we get from her the better. When she makes one a day she can just shit out an “ASMR MOLESTING CRAYONS” vid, shrug and say “if you don’t like this one then watch the next one” but if her schedule is sporadic she seems to put some effort into it, even if it’s just a clickbait title. And she’s more inclined to give us more m.ilk behind the scenes where it tastes the freshest, so this is a pretty good arc compared to the last. Keep it comin’ gorl! Next time let’s see you freak out about Mrs. Dash!

bev

kiwifarms.net
So she's going to drink something that has magnesium and melatonin in it. Magnesium is a laxative and causes HEAVY diarrhea, while melatonin is used for sleep.

This bitch is going to shit her pants while she's asleep. Necky is going to have a fun time cleaning pillow mountain in the morning.

Lmao you're thinking of magnesia (or magnesium oxide). Magnesium itself is a nutrient:
Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation [1-3]. Magnesium is required for energy production, oxidative phosphorylation, and glycolysis. It contributes to the structural development of bone and is required for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione. Magnesium also plays a role in the active transport of calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes, a process that is important to nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm [3].
She won't brown the bed, but relying too much on melatonin supplementation may fuck her over eventually:
Overall, the researchers said the results showed melatonin therapy “appeared to be safe” after an average of seven years of treatment. And a 2013 study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology found that the effects of melatonin simply started to wear off on people after about three months of use. Long story short: medical experts simply don’t know how safe it is to take melatonin for longer than three months at a time.

But even though melatonin might be safe to take in the short-term, there are still some things to consider before taking it to help you get a good night’s rest. Dr. Breus notes that if melatonin stops working after a day or two for you, it's more likely that the placebo effect is helping you sleep, and not the melatonin itself. According to Medical News Today, if you’re having trouble falling or staying asleep, it’s often because of a secondary cause, like an illness or a medical condition. That means if you’re taking something like melatonin for weeks on end, you could be covering up something more serious. Insomnia can be caused by all kinds of physical and psychological conditions, says Medical News Today, like depression, anxiety, congestive heart failure, sleep apnea, acid reflux, hormonal changes, Parkinson’s Disease, and more.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
A quick google search shows garlic and onion powder both have about 73mg of sodium per 100g of powder. How does one person get so ignorant and stupid?1
The Great Value brand garlic powder has minimal sodium. The entire bottle she showed is a little less than 100 grams of powder (96g). Not sure where you came up with 73mg of sodium though, the most I could find is 22mg per 100g.

Chaotic Neutral

kiwifarms.net
if you’re listening..... - 10/8/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Claims it's a new day but she's still wearing the same shirt from yesterday's Torrid Haul, like believe believe anything she says.

- SeasoneenGate avoided by her blaming lack of sleep on her word salad wherein she said "garlic salt" but meant to say "garlic powder and onion powder".

- Beggy is cooking EYGS and they want to take out the YOLLK.

- Hamber again admits to chugging NON-pH WATER! But gorl! The HEARTBURMS!

- FAIL. "Some people will do that anyway, they have like one egg yolk." (So clearly this was a doctor's order that Hamber would prefer to gloss over, even at the health of her GURLFRIEND.)

- Hamber "cooked" her "next few mells" (like we believe she won't be eating that all in one sitting): Brown rice, onion, chicken sausage, with ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, black pepper and SALT-FREE Mrs Dash.

- Thumbs-up in lieu of a solid minute of lip-smackeen and mm-hmm noises? YOU SPOIL US, DAINTY GORL!

BIRCHBOX HAUL
- New box
- Fragrance oil
- Oil mist
- Eye cream
- Sweet potato pigment (disappointed in the lack of smell, which means lack of taste)
- Moisturizer
- Beauty serum

- A lot of you are going to attack the fact that she said she "laid down for two seconds to STRETCH", but in reality, being horizontal allows her bones to be LESS compressed by her near-600-elbees mass, which means her fat can spread out in other ways. She probably gains three inches when lying down as the fat pools around instead of just compressing her bones down!

- NappingLynn comes back. Morbidly-darkened eyes.

- Laying on her side is when she's most comfortable. (See above pseudo-medical reasoning.)

- Blathering as MathLynn is "shooketh to the core" that this many idiots and Ambabies clicked "Subscribe" on her channel.

- "If you're listening to me right now, my biggest advice to you is to just be kind and treat people how you want to be treated." (If I were a 500+ elbees land whale and trolling my viewers, I would welcome such feedback. *waits for that Autistic vote* Feedback acknowledged.)

COMMENT OF THE DAY! (NEW RULE - Definitely not replying to comments that are replies, because they're not TO her)
Comment from COOK WITH ME & TORRID HAUL!!!!! (out of 2,274): Selena Smith - "@adeline wurzer No one deserves it surly"
Response: "That's a reply."

Comment #2: Ross Miles - "Becky stole those flowers from someone's front lawn..."
Response: "That's a stupid comment because it's NOT TRUE and someone's trying to be korky and cuh-yoote and it failed because it only got one Like."

Comment #3: Scratch Acid - "She chucked it in there a loooonnggggg time ago."
Response: "Don't know what that means."

Comment #4: Trannel - "how skinny of you Amber"
Response: "Don't know what that means."

Comment #5: melisa - "HOW IS GARLIC SALT SODIUM FREE??????‽‽‽‽‽"
Response: "I MEANT TO SAY ONION POWDER LEAVE ME ALONE NEXT!"

Comment #6: Selena Smith - "So it's her channel she can repeat it over and over again if she likes if u dont like what are you watching for"
Response: "100% agree"

Comment #7 (why is she clicking more?): rmdb92 - "Why are your eyelids soo dark"
Response: "I'm not getting sleep."

Comment #8 (oh, she's doing more just to stretch this out instead of 'quality content'): Nightmare Strawberry Chic - "Kimmi Sakutsa Des B is Amberlynn and so is Selena Smith"
Response: "It's a reply but I'll answer anyway. Des B is NOT ME. Selena Smith is a new one I have literally never heard of her" (except for... two of the above comments just today?) "IP TRACKING IS ILLEGAL BUT GO AHEAD AND TRY!"

Comment #9 (the last!): Letters To Cleo - "If you're super depressed,why not see a therapist? It's what adults do. And the fact that you keep showing us something is wrong and then saying I don't want to talk about it is just you being extremely narcissistic and manipulative. All the more reason you really need therapy. You are extremely mentally and physically ill. Stop manipulating your viewers, it's old!"
Response: "I'm not ||DUHPRESSED||. I am on MEDICINE. I am HEARTBROKEN AND SAD about something GOING ON. There's NOTHING a therapist can do about that. I told people I'm sad because I don't want to just seem like a Debbie Downer. Saying Becky looks awful, it's because we are GOING THROUGH something. But WE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE telling you viewers what's going on.

TL;DR: SEASONEENGATE OVER. BIRCHBOX HAUL. NAPS. TOO MANY COMMENTS. STILL NOT SAYING WHAT'S GOING ON. SKIP!
Was waiting for this only two pages in. Thanks for taking one for the team I’m not watching that shit.

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Lmao you're thinking of magnesia (or magnesium oxide). Magnesium itself is a nutrient:

She won't brown the bed, but relying too much on melatonin supplementation may fuck her over eventually:
Magnesium is a purgative regardless. I can't find what specific product she is talking about but looking up "melatonin magnesium sleep supplements" shows most products contain magnesium oxide or citrate, which causes loose bowels.

Don't take away my hope of her shitting herself at two in the morning and forcing Necky to clean it up.

• Agree
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Don't take away my hope of her shitting herself at two in the morning and forcing Necky to clean it up.
Oh come on. She's never in bed that early.

I figured Amber would automatically be ruled out cuz she'd probably die while being put under to retrieve the kidney, but even if she somehow could be acceptable as a donor?

Hell no. Amber's kidneys belong to Amber.
Besides which, she'd never admit she's diabetic/simply too fat to donate and let the haydurs score a point. Nah, it would be the GFM fiasco all over again, this time ebegging for actual body parts.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino