IF YOU’RE LISTENING - 10/08/19 -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
If Becky ends up in total kidney failure, will Norma Jean and Misty Dawn Pedofucker get tested to see if they're a match for kidney donation?
Wouldn't that be nice? She can choose to have a queer hating bigot's or a pedofucker's kidney, the only two choices she deserves.
I figured Amber would automatically be ruled out cuz she'd probably die while being put under to retrieve the kidney, but even if she somehow could be acceptable as a donor?

Hell no. Amber's kidneys belong to Amber.
I can't say I blame her on that one. If she did Necky would fuck it right up again.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck, who is that?
The Half Ton Man, Patrick Deuel. So fat he had to communicate via wheezes and his body learned to release shit through other means. He died.
Patrick Deuel, 47, has struggled with weight issues all his life, but by the time Discovery Health featured him in a documentary special in 2005 he was tipping the scales at 1,072 lbs. Living in Valentine, Nebraska at the time, he had not left his room in seven months, or left the house in seven years. His wife Edie claims that she fed Patrick his favorite foods because he loved him, and that she hadn’t “realized how bad it had gotten.” In the documentary Patrick tells the camera that he if something he wants is denied, he’ll “rip you to shreds.” This type of demand for and constant supply of food caused Patrick to balloon to the startling weight that threatened his life.

In 2005, when the documentary was filmed, Patrick’s health was deteriorating at an alarming speed. He couldn’t so much as move himself, his heart was failing, and his eyes had a dark, sunken look. He was in extreme peril and was forced to lay on his stomach to prevent his organs from being crushed. His skin was oozing pus from unhealed sores, and the stress his body was under meant death was imminent.

Magnesium is a purgative regardless. I can't find what specific product she is talking about but looking up "melatonin magnesium sleep supplements" shows most products contain magnesium oxide or citrate, which causes loose bowels.

Don't take away my hope of her shitting herself at two in the morning and forcing Necky to clean it up.
I know, but she drinks those neuro drinks which don't have nearly high enough of a dose :heart-empty:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I figured Amber would automatically be ruled out cuz she'd probably die while being put under to retrieve the kidney, but even if she somehow could be acceptable as a donor?

Hell no. Amber's kidneys belong to Amber.
Yeah I don't think they'd even consider anesthesia for her 600 lb body. Too risky.

Hell she probably couldn't fit on the gurney.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
If Becky is really in some stage of chronic kidney disease, then the doctor probably told her to avoid high phosphorus foods (egg yolk, dairy, nuts, dark cola, etc) and high potassium foods (fruit, dark leafy greens, tomatos, potatoes), along with sodium.

She might be nauseous and lethargic from toxin build-up too. Dialysis patients get uremic and their skin starts smelling like piss because of the toxin overload.
Well, at least Hamber and Sicky are already used to their bed smelling like piss :)

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
If Beggy has kidney problems, I'm banking on a past beetus diagnosis as a kicker.
We've all seen the malibu bottles. Rum, if it's her drink of choice, is made from cane sugar. Drink it in excess daily, with soda or juice to boot and a poor diet/limited water? And family history, as Poorma's got the beetus, too.

Thumb is literally asking for it. Not to mention if shes taking Metformin, but hasn't stopped drinking or altered her diet appropriately - she'd be shitting her brains out and continuing to damage her kidneys.

Now she's at the point that they likely told her
"Either you shape up or you're on a long, slow, painful death grind."

I mean, that accident could have been neuropathy problems, too. The color of her limbs are sickly and we haven't seen her toes in ages.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
To me was pretty obvious when she started losing weight without a reason (not even her knew why) that was a health issue.
I saw that before and I believe was her diabetes going out of control, followed by diabetic kidney disease.
Diabetes and sudden weight loss
In people with diabetes, insufficient insulin prevents the body from getting glucose from the blood into the body's cells to use as energy.
When this occurs, the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy, causing a reduction in overall body weight.
Unexpected weight loss is often noticed in people prior to a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes but it may also affect people with type 2 diabetes.

What is diabetic kidney disease?
Diabetic kidney disease is a type of kidney disease caused by diabetes.
Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney disease. About 1 out of 4 adults with diabetes has kidney disease.
The main job of the kidneys is to filter wastes and extra water out of your blood to make urine. Your kidneys also help control blood pressure and make hormones that your body needs to stay healthy.
Your kidneys are located in the middle of your back, just below your rib cage.
When your kidneys are damaged, they can’t filter blood like they should, which can cause wastes to build up in your body. Kidney damage can also cause other health problems.
Kidney damage caused by diabetes usually occurs slowly, over many years. You can take steps to protect your kidneys and to prevent or delay kidney damage.
What are other names for diabetic kidney disease?
Diabetic kidney disease is also called DKD, chronic kidney disease, CKD, kidney disease of diabetes, or diabetic nephropathy.
How does diabetes cause kidney disease?
High blood glucose, also called blood sugar, can damage the blood vessels in your kidneys. When the blood vessels are damaged, they don’t work as well. Many people with diabetes also develop high blood pressure, which can also damage your kidneys. Learn more about high blood pressure and kidney disease.
What increases my chances of developing diabetic kidney disease?
Having diabetes for a longer time increases the chances that you will have kidney damage. If you have diabetes, you are more likely to develop kidney disease if your
  • blood glucose is too high :agree:
  • blood pressure is too high :agree:
African Americans, American Indians, and Hispanics/Latinos develop diabetes, kidney disease, and kidney failure at a higher rate than Caucasians.
You are also more likely to develop kidney disease if you have diabetes and
  • smoke :agree:
  • don’t follow your diabetes eating plan:agree:
  • eat foods high in salt:agree:
  • are not active:agree:
  • are overweight:agree:
  • have heart disease :?:
  • have a family history of kidney failure:?:
How can I tell if I have diabetic kidney disease?
Most people with diabetic kidney disease do not have symptoms. The only way to know if you have diabetic kidney disease is to get your kidneys checked.:agree:
Health care professionals use blood and urine tests to check for diabetic kidney disease. Your health care professional will check your urine for albumin and will also do a blood test to see how well your kidneys are filtering your blood.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Becky already has HBP. Her mottled arms and flushed face tell me all I need to know about these sudden eeeeteeeeenn modifications. Hamber is "going through it" because she's having to essentially go on a diet. Woe is her. I don't know if maybe the issues with her mom and having a sister from the depths of hell plus dealing with her normal butler's duties and dealing with Dusty and the Fridge has caused her BP to spike or what, but she's clearly on a low cholesterol, low sodium diet so, of course, Hamber is devastated.

All of this to say, Becks is still a conniving piece of shit.

Also, Hamber is literally corpse shade grey now. She looks worse than I've ever seen her and that is saying something. I wonder if her body has evolved such that sodium and cholesterol en masse have become vital nourishment.
Oh! That changes my guess of kidney stones! High blood pressure damages the kidneys. I probably should have known about the blood pressure thing. I'm more of a Christorian than a Hamber follower.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
You know what I find interesting? Hamber gets FURIOUS when people (accurately) suggest she has the beetus

But when people are accusing her gorl of having kidney disease? Silence. (Other than her convo with that r.etard on her SM, where she replied to the accusation with a mere “ummm...?”) On top of that she’s constantly been making vague gestures to it, bitch really does not care if the world knows Becky is sick due to Fat and she’s probably overjoyed about it too, since all the “you have to lose weight for your health” will be directed to her now. What an insensitive blorb.
I mean I’m not saying Necky deserves a lot of sympathy, but at least don’t call yourselves gorlfriends when it’s clear you detest each other like this. Yuck

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
So she's going to drink something that has magnesium and melatonin in it. Magnesium is a laxative and causes HEAVY diarrhea, while melatonin is used for sleep.

This bitch is going to shit her pants while she's asleep. Necky is going to have a fun time cleaning pillow mountain in the morning.
humm.... magnesium citrate beverage is a strong laxative. Magnesium supplements may have a laxative effect for some? Probably not drastic. The supplements come in various kinds of formulations, many of which are not citrate. I don't know what form or how much is in that drink. It would be pretty lulzy... they'd have to throw out the entire mattress. XD