Illinois passes law making LGBT+ history lessons in schools compulsory -

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
WTF do flag policies at foreign embassies have to with teaching LGBT history in Peoria?

Also Gov. Pritzker’s cousin is this hambeast
View attachment 886523
James “Jennifer” Pritzker, America’s first troon billionaire. His Tawani Foundation is a major contributor to LGBT Inc and all things trans in general. Who wants to guess that Tawani has their hands in shaping the curriculum?
This is also the person most responsible for removing any restriction on who, when, or how people get cross-sex hormones, as well as bans on any therapy which might help a person get over their gender disphoria. Troonimus Prime.

Guess how much pharma stock their family owns.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bill’s supporters argue the measure aims to curb anti-LGBT+ bullying in schools by teaching students about the historical significance of LGBT+ individuals in American society.
I hope having been forced to learn literally gay and unrealistic shit gives bullies more reason to bully.

Triple points if you find a troon that has.
Michael "Michelle" Obama.

Last edited:
Name a gay person that has actually shaped the history of this country.
Triple points if you find a troon that has.
Friedrich Wilhelm von Stueben was the homosexual Prussian baron that arrived at Valley forge with his twink in tow so that he could train the Revolutionary Army for George Washington. But he helped America become a thing and America bad so I doubt he will be in the curriculum.

TaimuRadiu

kiwifarms.net
WTF do flag policies at foreign embassies have to with teaching LGBT history in Peoria?

View attachment 886523
James “Jennifer” Pritzker, America’s first troon billionaire. His Tawani Foundation is a major contributor to LGBT Inc and all things trans in general. Who wants to guess that Tawani has their hands in shaping the curriculum?
So are there 3 different troons literally orbiting around this ham planet of a troon at all times?

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net
I think the muslims set a good example here, pull your kids out of school.

Either that or do nothing until a lot of people decide they want to stop being reasonable, then you might see them copying different muslim gameplans.
So we are going back in time. Mommies staying home to teach kids. Daddy going to work so they can claim a piece of sovereignty in America.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
This may sound like a nightmare to some people but if you get a decent teacher involved they're usually willing to discuss the details of rape cases or absolute fucking nightmares like David Reimer. A lot of people leaning on LGBTQ+ causes or whatever right now are actually genuinely sensitive people who have been suckered in by their routine of appearing oh so oppressed. Its possible your kids might end up in class with Professor Tommy Tooter, but a lot of the time they'll probably just get Mrs. Generic Granola Goyrl.

I reccomend you just teach your kid to be self-aware above all else. That'll help against any bullshit propaganda they come up against, not just whatever brainwashing scenario you're currently imagining. You're gonna raise an equally stupid kid by sheltering them from this stuff anyway. Fucked up shit and fucked up people are everywhere. Arm the next generation, don't just put them in a box and pretend that fuckers can't pick the lock.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 886523
"That's COLONEL, ma'am, faggot to you!"

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Students will most likely learn about the movements, the figures of these movements and why opposing the LGBT movement in any form should not be tolerated.
If you're worried about this, I wouldn't be. I recall the anti-drug programs where everyone in school learned about the evils of marijuana, cigarettes, and alcohol. I recall once when I was but a wee lad after one of such lectures, one of my friends turned to me and said, "I've never had one, but god do I want a smoke right now." If the programs telling us to abstain from such things ever had any effect, it was only to make us want to engage in those behaviors even more.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino