Illinois passes law making LGBT+ history lessons in schools compulsory -

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Is there a pre-approved curriculum or can you get away with just talking about how NAMBLA used to march in pride, John Money and all the bits in the bible where gays get asploded
Based on the liberal professor types I've had to interact with I'd say that if there is a standard its pretty lax. Even the ones who were hardcore lesbian feminists or whatever tended to be a lot more self-aware than you'd think. Keep in mind that a lot of the people who really were activists for this stuff when they were younger and crazier ended up having first-hand experiences with how those people can really fuck you up, sometimes literally. Even if they kept their extremely liberal politics, a lot of them weren't shy on revealing how the movement caused encounters with fucking lunatics.

In this day and age, if something does any kind of damage to people they're gonna start talking about it. Its almost a game of figuring out who's more likely to be a narcissist making shit up than the actual information involved in the case.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Can we start the lesson on LGBT history with Sodom and Gomorrah?
I'd also be interested in learning more about the connections between the LGBT, the postmodernists, and pedos
It would be very educational to have kids learn about Governor Pritzker's troon cousin with all its links to Big Pharma and ensuring steady sales of drugs alongside a growing population of troons in "need" of them.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
I hope having been forced to learn literally gay shit gives bullies more reason to bully.
Familiarity breeds contempt.

They're going to take gay people whom these kids might first encounter in a benign context like a youtube video and make them as obnoxious, preachy and in-your-face as humanly possible. Kids are assholes and the last thing you want to do is give them something to rebel against.

Shoggoth

kiwifarms.net
Crazy idea here. Why don't we focus more on teaching kids science, and math, and writing, and economics, and important history, and stuff that might help kids grow to become better adults.
Oh dear, we wouldn't want that.
It's almost as if the education system is geared towardrds creating dysfunctional adults who'll be dependente on the state, good voter stock and tiny loyal foot soldiers.
Self reliance? Western culture? But that's white supremecy!

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
It would be very educational to have kids learn about Governor Pritzker's troon cousin with all its links to Big Pharma and ensuring steady sales of drugs alongside a growing population of troons in "need" of them.
I've been of the opinion that a large number of troons (or, given the benefit of the doubt, trannies that keep to themselves) are actually painkiller addicts for awhile now. I think the more the media talks about transgender shit the more likely it is that this topic is going to drip out into the mainstream. If that sounds optimistic to anyone, know that such a thing is literally as optimistic as my dead soul is capable of being. Getting cut open for stupid reasons will fucking wreck your brain no matter where the damn knife lands. The controversy over the Opioid Epidemic got absolutely buried beneath this horseshit.

Sure. Slice open easily one of the most sensitive clusters of nerves in your body and get them rearranged. You'll definitely feel better. Not like the painkillers involved are the determining factor, nope, not at all.

Oh Long Johnson

Collecting your suffering when you die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have the Chinese teach the history of Islam and that'll eliminate all those nonexistent camps in which the Chinks clearly aren't murdering muslims.

Instead of dropping daisy cutters on uppity muslims, drop K-12 US history books.

Pakis and Pajeets? You know where this is going.

Shame the Weimar Republic didn't institute mandatory Hebrew history in their schools though. If only propaganda were invented prior to the 21st century.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait for history books to mistake crossdressing for being trans 🙄

I have a feeling much of this “history” will be ahistorical since modern terminology might be used for time periods those words didn’t exist.

Lastly, contributions matter more than who you prefer to have sex with. If this is going to be a class, it should have just been an elective called “LGBT studies” or something. Forcing people to learn about LGBT issues is going to breed apathy and contempt. Who knows, these classes might contribute to an increase in bullying?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
WTF do flag policies at foreign embassies have to with teaching LGBT history in Peoria?

Also Gov. Pritzker’s cousin is this hambeast
View attachment 886523
James “Jennifer” Pritzker, America’s first troon billionaire. His Tawani Foundation is a major contributor to LGBT Inc and all things trans in general. Who wants to guess that Tawani has their hands in shaping the curriculum?
Hope they slap a picture of Pritzker’s dainty, little lady hands in all of the textbooks.

That should redpill quite a few of them.

Marco Fucko

All that glitters ain't gold
kiwifarms.net
They're just assmad that Pride Month happens when schools are out for the summer.

>The piece of legislation requires all schools in the state include “the role and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history of this country and this state”

How many queer people are influential in the state of Illinois, anyway?
Abraham Lincoln was a fudgepacking libtard tbh.

Maldron the Assassin

kiwifarms.net
They're just assmad that Pride Month happens when schools are out for the summer.

>The piece of legislation requires all schools in the state include “the role and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history of this country and this state”

How many queer people are influential in the state of Illinois, anyway?
Lori Lightfoot is gay and the current mayor of Shitcago. She's gotten off to a terrible start and I don't think she'll be reelected.

edit: Also the home of Dennis Hastert.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The purr-fectly tasteful treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I can't help wondering how much of this mandated curriculum will focus on LGBT people that made actual contributions to their fields -- such as Alan Turing's work in computer science -- and how much will be SJW rubbish along the lines of "everything you like came from LGBTetc people and you're transphobic if you disagree."

Further, how will those developing this curriculum handle the issue that public schools have a number of students from religious backgrounds that disapprove of an LGBT lifestyle? While it is possible the topics could be presented in way that wouldn't conflict with their closely-held beliefs, I'm enough of a realist to know it's :optimistic: to think this will be done or even considered.

If the programs telling us to abstain from such things ever had any effect, it was only to make us want to engage in those behaviors even more.
The health instruction that was a mandatory part of my 9th grade physical education class had an anti-drug video we had to watch over 2 class periods. Those students that had no interest in drugs or alcohol didn't need a video telling them to avoid stuff they already did. Those that already enjoyed booze and drugs definitely weren't going to stop just because some random guy on a video said he did drugs and it was a bad idea.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
WTF do flag policies at foreign embassies have to with teaching LGBT history in Peoria?

Also Gov. Pritzker’s cousin is this hambeast
View attachment 886523
James “Jennifer” Pritzker, America’s first troon billionaire. His Tawani Foundation is a major contributor to LGBT Inc and all things trans in general. Who wants to guess that Tawani has their hands in shaping the curriculum?
holy shit it's yaniv :story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino