Illinois passes law making LGBT+ history lessons in schools compulsory -

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
Aside from the stone wall riots and Ancient Greece what other 'gay history' exists? Unless they start to couch psycho analyse historical figures with a gay narrative?

Honestly who gives a flying fuck if people like to to take it up the ass or carpet munch. Who people want to fuck is not the basis for identity or anything that's remotely important or interesting. When will these leftists cunts realise that?

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure all of those fine black folks in Chicago are chomping on the bit to get their kids to learn about sodomy through the ages. It's not like attitudes about homosexuality are an absolute clusterfuck of intersectional infighting in the Black Community. And the half a million muslims who live in the Chicago area are just gonna love it too. Maybe there can be a special segment on the subject of bacha bazi.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Ancient Greece
Jokes on them, on ancient Greece homosexuality was only accepted among aristocrats. Since they viewed themselves more free than the common man, they extended that freedom to anything else, including sexuality. If you were a commoner and you were gay you could expect to be gutted like a pig in a dark alleyway of the polis and no one would do anything to stop it since commoners considered homosexuality a vice of the aristocracy.

And of course you could argue about spartans being gays too, but they weren't full raging homos like they make us believe greeks were.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait for history books to mistake crossdressing for being trans 🙄

I have a feeling much of this “history” will be ahistorical since modern terminology might be used for time periods those words didn’t exist.

Lastly, contributions matter more than who you prefer to have sex with. If this is going to be a class, it should have just been an elective called “LGBT studies” or something. Forcing people to learn about LGBT issues is going to breed apathy and contempt. Who knows, these classes might contribute to an increase in bullying?
You're not thinking big enough. Every woman of most influential positions were trans. They weren't cis-women, obviously, not in that environment, Jean d'arc was obviously a trans-woman. (this is a grievance I've heard for a while, it is similar to transing female characters in videogames)

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
You're not thinking big enough. Every woman of most influential positions were trans. They weren't cis-women, obviously, not in that environment, Jean d'arc was obviously a trans-woman. (this is a grievance I've heard for a while, it is similar to transing female characters in videogames)
Let's not forget Johanna, the female who crossdressed her way into being pope and was ultimately tortured and executed when she gave birth in the middle of mass. Or will she be omitted because she was part of an oppressive patriarchal structure like the catholic church?

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
After careful observation, across social media and the broader media alongside political discourse in general, it is becoming very evident that there are in fact two United States. One is the democrat run buttfuck 600 gender high crime rate dystopia flying the flag of marxist neoliberalism run by liberal Jewish mafia in silicon valley and hollywood, and the other is the republican led 'Murican ultra-Protestant earth is 6000 years old creationism is real, vidya games cause violence put some guns up in my classroom for defence dystopia run by Conservative Jewish neocons and their allies the born again christian movement that believes Israel is the key to Christs return to earth.

My point is, either way, you niggas fucked. I can't decide which breed of Jew that owns you is more putrid.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget Johanna, the female who crossdressed her way into being pope and was ultimately tortured and executed when she gave birth in the middle of mass. Or will she be omitted because she was part of an oppressive patriarchal structure like the catholic church?
What I forgot to mention was that it's just like that period before trans-mania when everyone from Einstein to Da Vinci had aspergers.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
After careful observation, across social media and the broader media alongside political discourse in general, it is becoming very evident that there are in fact two United States. One is the democrat run buttfuck 600 gender high crime rate dystopia flying the flag of marxist neoliberalism run by liberal Jewish mafia in silicon valley and hollywood, and the other is the republican led 'Murican ultra-Protestant earth is 6000 years old creationism is real, vidya games cause violence put some guns up in my classroom for defence dystopia run by Conservative Jewish neocons and their allies the born again christian movement that believes Israel is the key to Christs return to earth.

My point is, either way, you niggas fucked. I can't decide which breed of Jew that owns you is more putrid.
Damn, Murica is smalltime on that. In Spain we had someone who said something similar to that in the Second Republic. It was, word for word, "There are two spains and for one to live, the other must die."

Two years later we had a civil war and the commies either ran away or got thrown into ditches. The good guys didn't won because there weren't good guys to begin with and the same thing can be said now.

SugarSnot

You will not want it after reading the tags.
kiwifarms.net
Once upon a time some women ate pussy and some men sucked dick. Some people thought it was gross, but most were okay with it as long as they kept it in private and were not obnoxious about it. Then came the flaming faggots and the shrieking legbeard dykes and ruined it for everyone. They became so detestable that the only way to exist was to become a protected class on par with the Jews.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino