I'm a Cryptojew AMA - watch me trade (sometimes poorly)

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
Do you realize BTC lost 75% of its value literally in less than 24 hours in 2013? This is nothing.
Aware of previous trends, I may put small amounts of money into stuff I find interesting like swissborg but not much else.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wew lad took a bit of profit here, I went really long on that flicker candle. Sorry for all the double posting but I want to keep timestamps so no cheating on profit posts.
upload_2018-3-14_22-13-52.png

Reactions: lindsayfan

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Closed margin, will try to open again lower. Holding what I bought on spot.
upload_2018-3-14_22-41-58.png

Re-opened long now that it's breaking up again
upload_2018-3-14_22-50-2.png

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you feel about the suicide happy people on 4chans /biz/ board about crypto? Are they doing a poes law?
they are great, I love /biz/. They are real.

Slept through my alarms and shit to find this ugly looking thing, bought more on spot but ugly as fuck.
upload_2018-3-15_10-48-39.png

A little more on emotional traders. I've talked to plenty of amateur crypto traders on VoIP, most don't talk about their losses, they eat it and move on. But you do encounter full degen gamblers, who are basically getting high off the act of trading and they say all sorts of crazy shit constantly.

I've talked to one guy who could never cut his losses, and it would absolutely gut him, I legitimately worry about that guy because it sounded like he was spending his families money or something. I told him to very seriously stop trading because he was unable to hold himself to a stop-loss, never. He wouldn't even take a break-even opportunity. He could only accept a win and it liquidated him every time. People like him are the low hanging fruit to be harvested in liquidation candles.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lindsayfan

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
me thinking about opportunity loss on this slow ass grind to hell
67b.png
upload_2018-3-15_21-59-40.png

I capitulate, revenge short opened and ready for me to get double rekt.
upload_2018-3-16_0-58-42.png

Last edited:

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
I am enjoying these daytrading updates, since i am just clinging traumatized to my mountains of now-worthless alts watching my naive cokehead-like dreams of crypto riches circle the drain

• Feels
Reactions: chekovia
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino