I’m a Transgender Woman Because of Video Games - I'm just as surprised that CatParty hasn't posted this either.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Black Waltz

sad soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably the part that playing a woman is more aesthetically pleasing. I've never really understood it either; the only times I've played as a female are when you don't have a choice at all.

I guess it's the same thing where players are given the option of playing creatures and races of all varieties in RPGs, and yet the human-like races tend to have the highest populations.
No, the fact that if you're a guy who likes playing as female avatars in video game, you must be a tranny.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
All I have to say is that I skimmed the article and this dude clearly had issues with his gender that he only felt comfortable exploring through gaming - and even then, he still felt uncomfortable about it. This article may be autistic as hell but it's genuine and I can respect the struggle he went through. At any rate, he's more legit than 99% of Tumblr transtrenders.

That Chris Guy

Deadnaming and shaming men in dresses for 20 years
kiwifarms.net
Well it's not really an idea. It's an opinion. Totally subjective. Personally I don't understand why people always love those ridiculously huge swords in Dark Souls, but lots of people do and I imagine it's more for the look than the stats or moveset. I think women in armor look cool, so I tend to play them in those kinds of games.

It's true. I guess I just default to male characters when given the option because they reflect me as the player. I do appreciate when they present unique movesets and gameplay options however, like in fighting games.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember rattling your cage, crossdresser.
You sound very mad.

Ladies, ladies, use your I statements to settle this

Good thing Constantine didn't have an awakening while playing darksouls or they might have realized their true self as a goblin clown. The results of such a transition would be too horrible for mortal eyes to bear.

upload_2018-10-4_19-20-19.png

My pronouns are hunk, honk, and honkself

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-4_19-19-5.png
    upload_2018-10-4_19-19-5.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Ladies, ladies, use your I statements to settle this

Good thing Constantine didn't have an awakening while playing darksouls or they might have realized their true self as a goblin clown. The results of such a transition would be too horrible for mortal eyes to bear.

View attachment 559195
My pronouns are hunk, honk, and honkself
I go out of my way to never summon players that look like this.

Granted I don't summon players much at all so I guess it doesn't actually make much of a statement...

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
I might be more sympathetic to them than most but fucking LOL at the bit about puberty

No, your internal agony isn't making you like violence, that's all the testosterone turning you into a brute male. Or you just like hurting things, which is fine.

Well she's now a beautiful woman who would never use her man strength to harm anyone.

"As a person that uses fantasy video games as blatant escapism as a coping mechanism for even the minor annoyances everyday life, I can say 100% that I am objectively a woman on the inside."

Power level but I know a couple women that prefer to play as men in games. They're not trans. I think it's just an aesthetic thing.

I usually play as a grill because I am one. But if the guy looks cooler or there are multiple characters with different stories I will also play as a guy. I guess these days troons want to scream that playing as the opposite gender and enjoying it is a sign that you need to start hormones now.

That Chris Guy

Deadnaming and shaming men in dresses for 20 years
kiwifarms.net
This article also reminded me of a troll post made in /v/ several months ago. The OP said he installed several mods into Skyrim that included nudity and rape, but when he started playing he was constantly trounced by the AI and subjected to their debauchery ad infinitium, and all the dicksucking and buttrape he experienced made him gay.

Guess now there's a real-life analogue to that.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
O shit you guys, I played Femshep in Mass Effect, preferred Jill over Chris in RE1, had a female avatar in Saint's Row and Skyrim, played the latest Tomb Raider trilogy, and I main Leo and Lucky Chloe in Tekken 7. I must be transgender too. Better go open a gofundme and ask people for money for my hormone therapy.