I'm Back 11/01/20 -

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
I swear Amber plans these “breakdowns” to make it appear like she has an exciting life and so she can claim she’s a totally new person because she didn’t upload for 3 whole weeks. Only a changed person would dare to be offline for weeks, don’t ya know.
For the dumbs, being off the internet for a while obviously has to be caused by some of life shattering calamity or period of depression/getting your legs run over by a car and amputated etc. In their tiny minds, everyone relies on social media/youtube/tik tok etc. for self esteem, ass pats and likes on their 15th identical photo of their new hair so they feel like an important human being.

In other words, to telegraph the notion of this being a life changing event and she'll never be the same planetary body again she needed to stage this sham, because it will translate to the regular dumdums of the internet who will nod their heads and say: "yes, yes you wouldn't leave without a good reason yes yes" without realising that Amber is just a fucking fat con artist who just wants an excuse to scooty puff around wommart and eat take out indian food with a "get off the internet free" pass.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
She's is completely bamboozled by the concept of time... 8 years of youtube, blown away. A month is fast, a month is slow. She's apparently been having this break because it was so overdue and her anxiety and worry is off the charts, but she looks as happy as a pig in shit in this video. Total smug cunt.

Amber is a completely different person. She doesn't know how many times she can say I'm sorry for things she's done in the past when she keeps getting confronted with things she's done in the past. She is never going to make the same mistakes she has made in the past. Okay so get over it everyone, forget it, and let her wow you with her new content and ways her life is going to shit.

Orion Balls

This is Candy Cane calling Rusty Nails...
kiwifarms.net
She's alive! And bigger, but that's to be expected.
E- If she can fight the urge to not come on YT and post for at least three weeks, then maybe she can learn to not eat 3000Cal at 2am. She has shown discipline. Or, more likely, she didn't leave bed for two weeks, and only Halloween got her moving. Either way, glad she's back.

Last edited:

MeowMixMeowMix

kiwifarms.net
She's is completely bamboozled by the concept of time... 8 years of youtube, blown away. A month is fast, a month is slow. She's apparently been having this break because it was so overdue and her anxiety and worry is off the charts, but she looks as happy as a pig in shit in this video. Total smug cunt.

Amber is a completely different person. She doesn't know how many times she can say I'm sorry for things she's done in the past when she keeps getting confronted with things she's done in the past. She is never going to make the same mistakes she has made in the past. Okay so get over it everyone, forget it, and let her wow you with her new content and ways her life is going to shit.

She’s also completely wrong about the time.... she’s been on YouTube coming up on 7 years, not 8. Unless I’m still drunk from last night and missing something, her 1st video was posted Nov 2013... so 7 years.

also happy to see that the cheek sore is still alive and well. A whole month off and it’s still there?!? That takes dedication 😳😳 Bravo!!

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
She says she can't keep saying sorry for things she's done in the past, but has she ever actually REALLY said she's sorry for those things? I don't remember any heartfelt apologies from her. I only remember her brushing stuff off, denying it ever happened, or saying "I can't keep saying I'm sorry" like now. Please correct me if I am wrong because I might be.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
Interesting that the video is just called "I'M BACK." ... she didn't even try to clickbait the title or the thumbnail. She could have gone with "The painful truth of why I've been missing for a month" or "My journey to hell and now I'm back to tell the story" or "Cancer return and relationship break up talk"

I think she got in trouble....

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
It's funny to me that she's talking in this video like she's a "YouTuber."
Like she suddenly cares about lighting, her audience and the future of her channel.
C'mon, get real, Amber... You know you don't give a fuck about the quality of your content and you know people only watch you because you're 500lbs on a 5''2 frame.

double second

anal spasm
kiwifarms.net
I’m fascinated by how amazed she is at the concept of time, and by how bad she is at it (I thought she’s been on youtube for 7 years, not 8?). I wonder how she handled the time change from daylight saving time last night. Was she this amazed that now there’s another hour? Was she like my dog, thinking she got dinner at 4:30 now instead of 5:30? I can’t understand how a 30 year old can still be so baffled and awestruck by time.

Tags
None