I'm Back and I'm Scared (01/18/2020) -

I've said that for ages now. All she needs to do is step on the scale and prove us haydurs wrong. Asspats aplenty would pour in. But she can't because she blew way past that mythical 572.4 a long time ago and there's zero to little chance she'll see that number again.

The only way she'll do a weigh in is if she miraculously gets below that number. Or somehow decides to come clean and admit to the 600 mark.

Better chance of me winning the Powerball jackpot than her admitting it.
Are there even scales that go that high in weight or would she have to go to a junkyard and use their scale?

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
You would think someone who lies all the time would be better at it, but she is not good at lying at all. You might even say she is bad at it.

It is funny how she was bragging about her success a little bit ago and now is back to "i do not want to share anything so I will post more about my life on social media" and "trying to please youtube viewers is the reason I overeat!" Crikers, just admit you have a new starting weight and reinstall the Weight Watchers app already.
Are there even scales that go that high in weight or would she have to go to a junkyard and use their scale?
Contrary to what people on here think, Amberlynn plans ahead. She already bought herself a scale that goes up to 800 pounds.
Why is she doing these worthless sit down & repeat lies videos? Can't we at least get a "cook slop with me" video?
Ads. It all about the ads.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
More gaslighting, more lying.
She doesn't want to be compared to other channels losing weight. She tends to overshare weight loss to the point she's no longer doing it for herself.
Overshared in Virginia (to her couple hundred of subs), she doesn't want to share everything now. She's been soooooo successful because she hasn't been sharing it online. She's so amazed! by how much weight she's lost. But, she thinks a lot of people are going to tell her it's not good enough which is very damaging to her. She's always going to see negative comments, be compared to others and held to a crazy standard.
Doesn't want to say how much weight she's lost, she's scared to open up again, she has a brick wall up. People will always criticize her, say she didn't do good enough and it will mess with her. People want to see her gain weight and be over 600 pounds. But she's back, wants to talk about her weight loss but still no Wednesday weigh in, no schedule. She doesn't want other people to hold her accountable or pressure her and she doesn't want any advice.

In other words: watch my shitty videos when I need money and don't expect to see me lose weight - don't even ask!

LavenderLiquor

Meh. Just an egg with a bacon blanket.
kiwifarms.net
You're joking right? Of course they have scales that go that high.
I don't even think you're allowed to weigh yourself at junk yards. It has to be some kind of liability for them. If something were to fall on you or you got hurt in some way, they would be liable.
You would be better off going to a weight loss clinic anyway.

If you're referring to the Slaton show, that was all made up, staged and complete bullshit. You can't possibly believe the nonsense that is TLC. They could have easily weighed those two at the doctors office they visited but it made for better t.v if they went to that junkyard.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would think someone who lies all the time would be better at it, but she is not good at lying at all. You might even say she is bad at it.
people who lie as much as she does aren't doing it because it accomplishes anything socially, it is a habit that got developed by someone too cowardly to deal with the truth on an emotional level. She lies to herself at least as much as us. I suspect that her decision to become a habitual liar is directly related to her weight problem.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
@10:08 Amber totally didn't fart.

Best part of the video. I'm a sucker for fart clips.

Maybe she's scared because according to social blade she's dropped below $90k net earnings a year. Can't be a cash cow to everyone in your life if you're broke. She should film the uncovered laygs reveal video already and get her stacks.
What? I thought she was making like 200,000 a year? That's a hell of a drop if it's 90k, but it's still a fortune where she lives.

I smell the rotten fat. lahs and desperation as well....
According to her she has enough saved money to buy a house or retire from YouTube for good to escape the "haydurs" if she decides to....
Why are you so desperate fattie???

Well, money is the only reason I can think of. Wouldn't want to lose that.

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
Best part of the video. I'm a sucker for fart clips.

What? I thought she was making like 200,000 a year? That's a hell of a drop if it's 90k, but it's still a fortune where she lives.

Well, money is the only reason I can think of. Wouldn't want to lose that.
Amazing how they gratify their egos! they think this is all about some random generic electronic money lol!!

i guess this is the result of bible belt "morals" they can't deal with their shadowself...

Reactions: Punkinsplice

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
The two big balls in her throat, as she described them, are lymph nodes. Which she should know if she actually ever had tonsillitis. Which I have suspected, since the beginning, she was lying about. I kept my opinion to myself because I knew I wouldn't be able to say it without PL-ing, but fuck it.

I have had tonsillitis and strep throat, alone and together, numerous times. It was truly infuriating to watch Amber sit there and claim she had it while freely talking, swallowing and coughing. If she wasn't lying (ha, haha, hahahaha) she'd be in serious agony, even swallowing is so painful, you wanna cry. Coughing and the scratchy voice? Can't relate. I was always prescribed a liquid pain medication on top of antibiotics, which she made no mention of.

Lies, per usual. I think after she uploaded the "update" video where she announced the tonsillitis, she read the comments and people were calling her out for lying about it. Since she added more details about her having tonsillitis in this video it makes me think that she googled (again) more symptoms to add, like tonsil stones and swollen lymph nodes.

Why lie about something so stupid thou- oh, wait, nevermind...

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't read too much into it. All the videos Amber has put out this month have been sit down rambling videos, and Becky almost never makes an appearance in those.
January is apparently a slow month for Adsense earnings (it's also the month when the big Vlogmas payment comes in). So why get up, or brush her hair when she can blue-ball her viewers for body shots and weigh-ins in a better-paying Adsense month (presumably Feb)? This lazy and deliberately restrictive shit she's doing now just creates tension and pisses people off, and it takes no effort on her part at all. I don't know why anyone believes her actual words (which, in this video, contradict themselves between the start and end anyway) and think she's actually on the back foot, scared, broke or anything else. Amber would certainly like her growing sub base to bend more towards her will, but she has many ways of getting them to do that. Making viewers sit out the month of January listening to claptrap about unspecified "journeys" is one of them. We will see body shots and weigh-ins when it pays to do them and not before. Amber doesn't bounce off the walls reactively like Chantal, she's looking at the numbers first and getting pissy in her free time on platforms like insta, where it doesn't affect her revenue stream. She's a base manipulator and right now she's withholding since that's about the only card she can play to get the huns back in her hand. The withholding doesn't cost her channel since it's a potentially slow month and she's still putting out just enough content.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PL a little. I own a certified scale that registers to 2500 lbs. Used in big game fishing tournaments.

Only problem for Hamber is she'd have to be hog-tied at the ankles and hanging upside down like a marlin for true tournament weight.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear God is she trying to bore viewers into submission or what

Albert you can tell us all day you are losing weight but where? Seriously, where? Filters and over-exposure is fooling nobody but yourself and viewers as dumb as you are

If this bitch had lost a daily fluctuation amount of 6lbs she'd be crowing about it, she can't help herself going to stupid lengths to 'prove the haydurs wrong' (voicemails I'm thinking of you!) yet won't post a weigh-in

It's blatantly obvious why when bitch has painted herself into a corner lol

View attachment 1104769
THIS image should be what scares her. Not strangers saying lol ur dumb on YouTube. She's headed for a life of having her bedsores tainted by remaining sedentary in her own feces. Not trying to be disgusting, that is Amber's current trajectory, and it should frighten her.

Tags
None