I'm Back and I'm Scared (01/18/2020) -

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
she mentioned in one of her dronefests this year that the idea of leaving people with financial responsibilities for her gargantuan casket upset her, so she wanted to lose weight to have a dainty, less expensive casket.

1. people usually make those arrangements ahead of time (although they're usually much older than her wow). loved ones being stuck with horrible funeral costs is a situation that usually happens if someone gets killed by a drunk driver or dies in a freak accident. when you weigh over a quarter of a ton, your heart finally giving out at age 30 would not be considered a freak accident in the slightest.

2. if she had any concern for the people who have to go through the effort of dealing with her dead body she wouldn't have eaten herself to land whale status.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I have to imagine she thinks that's her way of controlling the narrative. Take that, haydur! <delete> You too, haydur! <delete>

Boo boo gots a sore button pushing beetus finger.
1579536453029.png

Like what Toad said in the Foody Beauty video. If you delete comments / ban chatters in your videos/streams you just encourage them to go off into other places to discuss. Like Kiwi Farms and Reddit. Kind of a revelation to me, but it's one of the things I think all cows have in common is their refusal to take any kind of criticism or backlash and instead want a safe space to reassure themselves with shelf-ass-pats that they did nothing wrong, they did everything correct. :stress:

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think her truth about the weight loss doctor video is even more of a ratio fuck.
eta -
View attachment 1106457
This, and her quitting Optavia videos are the most disliked, I'm pretty sure. Though I guess the weight loss doctor one is more impressive because it has like 100K fewer views than Optavia but the same like/dislike ratio

Screenshot 2020-01-20 at 11.35.49 AM.png

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Yes I know she said that, what I'm saying is she was lying and I don't know why anyone would believe her.
Well that will be interesting. I don't think anyone actually cares enough about her to actually pay for a funeral. Even her girlfriend seems perpetually annoyed by her. Perhaps at the end, they'll just roll her corpse into some sort of (dainty) hole.

Teresa77

kiwifarms.net
Well that will be interesting. I don't think anyone actually cares enough about her to actually pay for a funeral. Even her girlfriend seems perpetually annoyed by her. Perhaps at the end, they'll just roll her corpse into some sort of (dainty) hole.
She should pre pay for one of those burials where you are put into the earth without a coffin so you can nourish trees and other plants. Imagine the forest her body would be able to sustain.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I do not think that Amber cares or bothers with any kind of planning that is not food or shopping related. Case in point, she does not think that she needs any kind of health insurance since she is never sick enough to require one. She probably does not have any kind of life insurance, home insurance, etc. I wonder what kind of car insurance Becky has; probably the strict minimum.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Big bitch has been deleting comments like a motherfucker. All the top (500+ likes) ones are gone, and have been since yesterday.
Oh Yes she's deleting like a childish fatty. Mine get erased quickly.
Or she'll get on a sock and reply the same statement
Well don't watch if you don't like it.
predictable as hell. Lol

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should pre pay for one of those burials where you are put into the earth without a coffin so you can nourish trees and other plants. Imagine the forest her body would be able to sustain.
While that's quite environmentally responsible, I think the corner would alert the locals and they'd boil down all the whale blubber and have enough oil for their lamps and biodiesel to sustain the poor Kentucky community for a year or so.

They already gots lots of trees.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
she mentioned in one of her dronefests this year that the idea of leaving people with financial responsibilities for her gargantuan casket upset her, so she wanted to lose weight to have a dainty, less expensive casket.

1. people usually make those arrangements ahead of time (although they're usually much older than her wow). loved ones being stuck with horrible funeral costs is a situation that usually happens if someone gets killed by a drunk driver or dies in a freak accident. when you weigh over a quarter of a ton, your heart finally giving out at age 30 would not be considered a freak accident in the slightest.

2. if she had any concern for the people who have to go through the effort of dealing with her dead body she wouldn't have eaten herself to land whale status.
At this point she should have a properly sized casket on hold and paid for. It's only being considerate to her next of kin. I've seen people less ill (and skinnier) than her plan their funerals and pay for their coffins to help their loved ones with the aftermath. It's one more bad infection and she's gone. One fall and being bedridden could be fatal to her at this point, and she should be aware of the risk of her having a stroke or a heart attack.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Her whole "journey" shtick is so goddamned old. I wish for once in her life she'd just be honest and admit that she ain't goin' nowhere...well, except to Walmart, that Mexican restaurant she visits daily and the side trips to The Cheesecake Factory. 😏
She's fully aware she's going nowhere, and so are we, Reddit.

Amber's mission is to spin her wheels while making as much eating money as possible.

PS. unironic emojis are cheese

sweetpeaches

fats die i laugh
kiwifarms.net
She's fully aware she's going nowhere, and so are we, Reddit.

Amber's mission is to spin her wheels while making as much eating money as possible.

PS. unironic emojis are cheese
Eh, she's so delusional and brainless I dare to say no one can really be sure whether she's aware or not, maybe she thinks she'll be fine or maybe thinks her current diet is "slowly" working, you know obese people are stupid like that

Tags
None