I'm conflicted.... 05/16/20 -

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
I'm not 500+ plus tho. And wrote 2 books, got an MBA, working on a doctorate., publishing a book this week writing 3 more.....

The sky's the limit if you put the work in it.
You're verified so you have no excuse for being such a fucking autist. Go back to your thread, no one cares about your commentary on people you don't actually know IRL. You're no better than a circus freak and you're derailing the conversation here.

ETA you're such a fucking snowflake you limit access to your profile. Not even worth the time it took me to post this, or edit it, but I'm drunk and you're a failure at life. Shoo.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
What we want is “Curvy Caloriies 2: The New Batch” with first episode on May 7, and episode 2 on May 9, episode 3 on May 11. Unfortunately, she will bail out on May 12. So, today, she is done with a new weight loss programme that has not been shown yet.
I think she has been inspired by the Starwars format - I will leave it to you to decide who is Jabba, who is Chewy and who is fucking Ja ja Binxs

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
Lmao what is even happening? Who is this guy? Haha

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Pure nonsensical filler. She doesn't know where to go with her channel. Hint: If you no longer know what value you can bring to your job, time to look for another one.

I wonder if she's ever in her life, experienced any moment of genuine happiness? You know, the kind you feel when you're sharing the celebration of a big achievement by a loved one or one of your own or the birth of a much wanted child? Pick any of the big milestone moments. I'm guessing that she hasn't. She talks about wondering if a good day is a manic "fake happy". Hell, with her lack of a meaningful, productive life, I'd settle for fake happy any day. Happy is happy.

Edit for spelling
There's no way she's going to look for any other job nor can she ever get one even if she wanted to. As for genuine happiness? Why wouldn't she be? I mean, she makes a decent living through YT. Assuming that her mental health issues aren't chemical. However, since she is Narcissist, then real happiness doesn't really exist for them from what I've read about people like them.

sperginity

tardian angel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like she's been drinking here. Not saying she's wasted but
I think she quit her mood stabilizer. Adding alcohol is a common way to self medicate, but I am not completely sure she did.

If you compare this video to the video before last ("constantly letting people down"), there is a pretty stark difference in her attitude, despite the subject matter being very similar. In the previous video she talked about her short comings the whole time, and was trying to reassure herself about everything because of obvious insecurity, and was visibly tearful when talking about failing. She didn't move around much or go off topic very much. It was also really boring. In this video she is ranting about herself and going off on tangents, she is eye fucking herself the camera, playing with her hair and ears, etc. When she talks about failing she makes it seem like she is the victim of the world and her mental problems and doesn't seem to be down on herself at all about it. She is acting like everything she has to say is extremely interesting. This shift in behavior is very similar to what I have seen in BPD patients who stop taking their prescriptions.

bipolar patients typically have horrible med compliance issues. taking the pills means you see yourself realistically, you have less energy and fewer ideas, and not taking the pills makes you feel really good about yourself (the cost is instability and relationship issues). Taking the meds is obviously safer in the long run, you can make better choices if you are grounded in a realistic view of yourself, but it can be really difficult emotionally to see all your fuck ups so starkly. The temptation to quit is very strong.

Amazing that she makes money doing absolutely nothing.

There's no way she's going to look for any other job nor can she ever get one even if she wanted to. As for genuine happiness? Why wouldn't she be? I mean, she makes a decent living through YT. Assuming that her mental health issues aren't chemical. However, since she is Narcissist, then real happiness doesn't really exist for them from what I've read about people like them.
It makes me suck that she just turns in the camera and talks about nothing and makes money doing so.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason why a lot of people want to see her cottage cheese legs? I feel like I'm missing something.
Sheer morbid (ha!) curiosity.

This shift in behavior is very similar to what I have seen in BPD patients who stop taking their prescriptions.
Or when you go off meds you're taking for a disorder you don't have.

Imagine being the person who says "I don't sweat, I glisten" with complete sincerity. I never knew I'd see such a thing.
I do believe there's a law that says you can't weigh over 120 ellbees if you're going to claim you "glisten". Gorl's got a long way to go on that.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Remember don't hate the player, hate the game. Go back to facebook if you feel that angry.

So this bitch freaking faked Curvy caloriies and calls Tik Tok exercise and says it so positive. She is absolutely deluded to think it was incredible support the comments on episode one were pretty brutal. Amber has been doing nothing but gaslight lately to near Onision like levels.

Also guys please for the love of christ don't believe the BPD thing this cunt is saying she was diagnosed in 1 hour. Mega Sure Jan!

Last edited:
Tags
None