I'm conflicted.... 05/16/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her support claim is at best, sketchy as shit. I read through her comment section on that upload & as mentioned - brutal. I don't think I saw more than a few I'd call supportive. Slightly more were... neutral but most were verbalized eye rolling & wondering how many days or hours before she quit that.

This whole "community" out there that send deathfats either massive support or death threats where the rest of us can't see them. I'd love for any of those claiming either bad or good comments to retweet, re-whatever them.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason why a lot of people want to see her cottage cheese legs? I feel like I'm missing something.
It's part of the holy trinity of horrors on the farms. Amber's legs, chantal's fupa and Kevin Gibe's neovagina. Once you have seen all of them your third eye will be opened and you'll be able to communicate with interdimensional eldritch creatures or become the new captain of the event horizon.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
If she was eating 3,000 calories a day the weight would be flying off.
Yep I looked it up, if she was eating 3000 calories a day she would be losing a pound a week.. damn near 2 pounds a week. To maintain her weight would be 4000 pounds, and to gain weight would be anymore than that

Her support claim is at best, sketchy as shit. I read through her comment section on that upload & as mentioned - brutal. I don't think I saw more than a few I'd call supportive. Slightly more were... neutral but most were verbalized eye rolling & wondering how many days or hours before she quit that.

This whole "community" out there that send deathfats either massive support or death threats where the rest of us can't see them. I'd love for any of those claiming either bad or good comments to retweet, re-whatever them.
That’s because she recorded this video before she even posted the fucking cancelation of her curvy calories videos.. SHE RECORDED THIS 2 WEEKS AGO.. so really she’s fucking crazy saying “i got so much support” when in reality she didn’t get any feedback because the video has yet to be uploaded

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord - I'm developing death fat brain. That crucial timing detail flew right over my head - thanks. But in way, it emphasizes what I mean about this "support community" so many of them claim. There must be an alternate internet out there because they all claim sooooo much hidden support & never any receipts.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
The timeline in Amberverse is fucked, but thankfully we have Hamber's laziness to tell us when she recorded her videos

This one was recorded on May 5th, so it's another planned video just like when she "quit" YouTube last year and not even 24hrs later she uploaded another video

Edit: And why does she even bother with asking her viewers what she should do? She always does what the fuck she wants. Her "series" is nothing new, it's her usual crap she usually uploads but with a tag on it. She can label her next 100 videos with that and upload whenever the fuck she wants with the excuse that it's not a daily series and be done with it

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
In terms of her channel she is basically just flinging giant cow-patties of nonsense onto the wall and hoping they will stick. Her tried and true techniques to attract and retain viewers are just not working any more and boy is she freaking out! Even bringing out ContritionLynn for a redemption arc ("I'm totally going to see a therapist you guys") isn't fooling anyone these days. Amberlynn has NO intention of seeking therapy, but she knows that referencing it might hook a few sympathetic asspatters.
She'd be better brushing up on her amazing typing and grammar skills so she can find some kind of work-at-home job once her YT fully tanks.

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber prattling on in a pre-filmed video about her mentuhlz, mysterious bathroom ghosts, her struggles and Weight Watchers, crying about not knowing what to do with her channel really brings me back.

Other than the fact that Becky now refuses to come on camera to share her exceptional artwork and uplifting stories about family members who have died (and that their candle collection has grown a hundredfold ) I could almost be convinced this was filmed 2 years ago.
It's truly amazing just how little has changed for our gorl, other than a gradual decrease of people's interest in her and a slew of bladder infections.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
How would this bitch ever sweat if she never exerts herself enough to actually get her circulation going? Or maybe this has something to do with her super morbidly obese body no longer being able to regulate her temperature normally?

Her level of self-sabotage to avoid getting better/taking accountability is truly amazing. Fucking wow.

She even manages to put a negative spin on good feelings she has by blaming this on merely being "bipolar" (Not convinced of that. She has no apparent euthymic phases during which she behaves normally. I'm putting money down for her actually having HPD with it's typical comorbidities.) and therefore can avoid accountability when she inevitably fails whatever improvement she was making at that time. Beautiful.

Judging by how she behaves in livestreams, all her vids are just a big show and she's the world's greatest actor. Becky should build her an actual stage out of a soap box enforced with steal. She could put her faggy art on it, too.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Anybody here that watches her videos lets that happen.
I am convinced that she buys subscribers and views. Her current Social Blade info http://archive.vn/Ci5n4 has her channel at over 164,000 subscribers, and I refuse to believe that there are that many actual people watching her and begging for more.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
[/QUOTE]

I do believe there's a law that says you can't weigh over 120 ellbees if you're going to claim you "glisten". Gorl's got a long way to go on that.
[/QUOTE]

I weigh 108lbs and I sweat like a horse

Remember don't hate the player, hate the game. Go back to facebook if you feel that angry.

So this bitch freaking faked Curvy caloriies and calls Tik Tok exercise and says it so positive. She is absolutely deluded to think it was incredible support the comments on episode one were pretty brutal. Amber has been doing nothing but gaslight lately to near Onision like levels.

Also guys please for the love of christ don't believe the BPD thing this cunt is saying she was diagnosed in 1 hour. Mega Sure Jan!
She heard what she wanted to hear - I think Amber said to her quack - could it be this could it be that and the quack said 'it could be' and then she ran with it. Or waddled with it

Tags
None