I'm conflicted.... 05/16/20 -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I am convinced that she buys subscribers and views. Her current Social Blade info http://archive.vn/Ci5n4 has her channel at over 164,000 subscribers, and I refuse to believe that there are that many actual people watching her and begging for more.
Since she gets less than 100k views per videos, a large proportion of viewers are not watching her anymore. She is hoping to use TikTok to increase her views but most people using TikTok are teens or young adults. If they expect to see Amber dancing or doing cute stuff on YT instead of talking aimlessly for over 10 minutes and be barraged with countless ads, they will be sorely disappointed and they will move on. We have to remember that she got most new viewers when people look for weightloss channels, sometimes in January.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That's nowhere near 3k calories a day, unless she started exactly before the recording. Her looks indicate towards the realm of 7-8k a day mid-term, 4-5k long-term and more than 10k short term acquisition of that fat ass. Looks like an ideal match for Wings of Redemption.
She always underestimates the amount of calories she eats. She might have for one day eaten 3,000 calories, but much more other days.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Shes making that stupid point about glistening instead of sweating because people accuse her of sweating and she has to argue with literally everything while disregarding reality.

Chantal does this too, "big girls" instead of "obese women". They rationalize and evade realizing their grossness by using language that softens reality.

Sweating is gross, thinks amberlynn, but glistening sounds dainty... so I'll use that word instead, even though it makes me sound like a re.tard.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not how any of this works. You don't only gain weight if you eat above 3,500 Calories a day. 3,500 is just the estimated energy (which has since been discovered to be inaccurate and more complicated than this simple calculation) contained in a pound of fat. Go read about basal metabolic rate.

.....Her BMR alone is probably in the 6,000s
I came up with that number by putting her stats into a TDEE calculator and putting her activity level as sedentary. It has nothing to do with how many calories are in a pound of fat. And no, her BMR isn't in the 6,000s, it's only about half that.
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.22.43.png

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
In the last video she literally says that she doesn't count calories. The human eye CANNOT estimate calories, period. Even professional nutritionists say that and they themselves use scales.
If you asked someone how many calories is in their food, I guarantee they'd underestimate it to hell and will be very surprised at the actual number.
And since Amber is an avid fan of quantity over quality, I trust her judgement of calorie estimating even less that I would a normal person. If she was actually eating only 3000 calories a day she'd still lose weight, since as ADHD shows, her TDEE is 3500.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
Shes making that stupid point about glistening instead of sweating because people accuse her of sweating and she has to argue with literally everything while disregarding reality.

Chantal does this too, "big girls" instead of "obese women". They rationalize and evade realizing their grossness by using language that softens reality.

Sweating is gross, thinks amberlynn, but glistening sounds dainty... so I'll use that word instead, even though it makes me sound like a re.tard.
Why doesn't she harken back to Victorian times, when women didn't sweat, they "glowed."

Tags
None