I'M DOWN 89 POUNDS!!!!! - spoiler alert: she gains it back, 08/09/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
It still amazes me how easy it would be for Amb to lose weight and yet she just doesn't. 2500 calories would be a ton of food for your average person but if she were to eat that much the weight would melt off her. I guess it's just hard to fathom eating 4000+ calories every day.
Truthfully looking at her grocery hauls that consist of highly processed crap it's probably not hard to hit 2500+ calories eating the shit she eats

double second

anal spasm
kiwifarms.net
I cannot understand how she’s so bad at following her own goals. i’m positive she could say “i’m going to eat a minimum of 3500 calories per day for 100 days” and she’d still quit within a week. I would think she’d be able to meet the random ass goals she picks for herself, like the 100 days of posting last year. I just don’t understand how a narc can be so sure they’re right and still so lazy, and i’ve met some really lazy narcs.

a 500-600 lb narcissist is the definition of “what if an unstoppable force meets an immovable object”. she’s always so sure she’s right and she still won’t do anything. at this point i’d be impressed if she followed a single goal she set for herself. i’ve never met someone who lives such an illogical life and it fascinates me.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
It reeks of overcompensation. Becky has suffered some horrible losses simultaneously, along with obvious massive weight gain and all this after a year of her moping around looking like a zombie. This can't be natural, unless Becky really hated her mom or something and is glad she's finally gone, which I guess is possible with these white trash. It only makes me thinks there's more chance she'll blow her brains out since she's stuck as Amber's slave.
I feel like Becky is relieved now that her mom is gone, probably because her mom suffered a lot before death if she died from liver cancer, it’s not a good way to go. Also, Becky cut her hair and can feel free being herself now without her mother hating her sexuality.

Becky’s joy division poster that used to hang in the room with amber in the old house, by the bed, is now in the guest room. I think the guest room is beckys room.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My theory is Becky is going to transition? I know it sounds out there but everyone is saying that she’s morphing into Destiny. I don’t agree because it seems like Becky is free now to do a transition since Norma would have never let that happen.
Please help me understand this, because I seem to be missing something. Why do people think Becky wants to transition as opposed to just being a butch dyke with shitty fashion sense? For that matter, why would morphing into Destiny mean Becky is going to transition? Destiny hasn't ever claimed to be anything other than a woman, has she? (If she has, I completely missed that).

And if anyone thinks Becky would be free to transition now just because Norma is dead, think again. Amber already has a history of not taking too kindly to that sort of thing.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Ok, what the fuck is going on with Becky? She's been in videos more in the last 2 weeks then she has been in the last year, or more. On top of that, she's so... chipper. Very talkative and acts as if she never avoided Amber's videos like the plague, refusing to take part in the them basically.

What also makes it bizarre is that her mom just died. People handle grief in different ways, blah, blah. But not Becky, look how badly her nephew's death affected her. Maybe her and Norma weren't as close as people thought. I don't know.

It's jarring to see Becky so engaged and upbeat, like she just all of a sudden turned over a new leaf or some shit? I'm genuinely confused. It doesn't seem like she's on any drugs either: she's pretty coherent and speaks clearly.

Along the lines of what @ADHD said, Amber probably told Becky to start acting like she cares. The flowers and pitcher frame, ok... sounds like something Amber would tell her to do. I see Becky stepped up from carnations and baby's breath to a dozen roses. Hmm... I wonder who thought of that. Every time Becky buys something for Amber, I can't help but think right away how Becky's buying Amber gifts, with Ambers money! lol

How long until Amber blows throws Noom under the bus so she can quit? hint: not very long
Becky is fucking the new neighbour

Spontaneous gifts, sudden shift in mood?

She is defo getting some?

My thoughts

- Day one of tracking her food (day 2 of Noom) she eats 400 below her highest recommended calorie 'goal'
-Day Two of 'Tracking' day 3 of the 'Programme') - she reaches a point where she has lost the famous 89lbs - but then admits that she has eaten over 3,700 kcals (note the day was not over yet, broad daylight outside) Did she reward herself?

She lasted 1 day of the diet - ONE DAY

They went a held a premature baby during a pandemic.

She repeat 'NOOM' 4 times - is she hoping the algorithm will pick it up so she gets sponsored?

Last edited:

apricotorion

kiwifarms.net
Becky is fucking the new neighbour

Spontaneous gifts, sudden shift in mood?

She is defo getting some?
I mean, as far as I know, Becky doesn't have a job and relies financially on Amber 100%. I don't know if her family helps her in any way financially, the only income Becky could have is Norma's inheritance now that she's dead.

Whatever Becky gets for Amber is basically Amber getting things for herself.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Please help me understand this, because I seem to be missing something. Why do people think Becky wants to transition as opposed to just being a butch dyke with shitty fashion sense?

And if anyone thinks Becky would be free to transition now just because Norma is dead, think again. Amber already has a history of not taking too kindly to that sort of thing.
I think it is because she is looking more and more asexual. I agree that she is not transitioning, but if she was, it would bring such hilarity. I think that transitioning takes a lot of work and “Becky” and “work” are incompatible. She is quite happy in reliving her teens by playing video games and basically doing nothing.

Tags
None