I'M DOWN 89 POUNDS!!!!! - spoiler alert: she gains it back, 08/09/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

apricotorion

kiwifarms.net
Has the cancer already started eating at her brain? I can't ever imagine the exciting talking points of my day being a framed picture and needing to get a pair of glasses repaired. That's shit you tell people you did today when you're 80, or dying of dementia.
It's because she has nothing going on in her life and any trivial thing that happens she'll vlog it.

Like that tree that fell in her front yard back when she lived with Eric and Ricky.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Mentions that Eric & Ricky are coming over, so it must be time for them to pay their rent. That explains why the muppet is so quiet on his social media-he's still on the payroll. Hopefully he likes his new job, so he can pay his own bills... then we might get the truth about living with Moonface.
As far as chargeen up her Fitbit, unless she's upgraded, she has the Fitbit Alta - which takes between 1-2 hours to fully charge.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It's because she has nothing going on in her life and any trivial thing that happens she'll vlog it.

Like that tree that fell in her front yard back when she lived with Eric and Ricky.
This is probably why we see Becky more often now. She still needs to film at least 10 minutes to monetize her vlogs and her life is so void of anything interesting that she needs Becky there to fill up video time. From Amber's perspective, she either shows up or finds a job. From Becky's perspective, she prefers playing video games than working.

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bored.

Fatty Mooseknuckle needs to start putting the morbid back into obesity. It's almost miraculous; she's a lard mountain, her gorlfren is barely two clicks above amoeba and the whole cAnCEr WOoooooRriuH thing and still as boring as fuck. How is this even possible?

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
why on earth did becky get a PS2 when the PS5 is right around the fucking corner? i don't give a shit about video games but even I can see how utterly pointless that is.
Is does seem pointless...especially since you can buy a PC and emulate most PS1,2,3 games or any other console for that matter.

But lets be honest that type computer savey is way beyond both of them.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is fucking the new neighbour

Spontaneous gifts, sudden shift in mood?

She is defo getting some?
I'm going to take your theory further-

Scenario one:
Becky has a crush on the neighbor. The hotness of the neighbor and the fiery energy of fresh infatuation boosts her mood, regardless of neighbor's actions.
Maybe she says hi when they get the mail together, and like the nice guy becky is, she starts hyping up to herself how meaningful these inconsequential interactions are...

Scenario two:
The neighbor happens to be a haydur and is getting it on with becky for gay ops.

🌈🌈🌈

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Is does seem pointless...especially since you can buy a PC and emulate most PS1,2,3 games or any other console for that matter.

But lets be honest that type computer savey is way beyond both of them.
You'd still need a decent GPU/APU to play PS2 games that they'd have no idea how to find, and there's the computer savviness of downloading games, BIOS, controller that works, etc... it's honestly better for Becky to just buy some PS2 for $80.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Please help me understand this, because I seem to be missing something. Why do people think Becky wants to transition as opposed to just being a butch dyke with shitty fashion sense? For that matter, why would morphing into Destiny mean Becky is going to transition? Destiny hasn't ever claimed to be anything other than a woman, has she? (If she has, I completely missed that).

And if anyone thinks Becky would be free to transition now just because Norma is dead, think again. Amber already has a history of not taking too kindly to that sort of thing.
Because for some reason we've gone from "let's be more accepting of trans people" to "anyone who doesn't conform 100% to 1950s gender attributes is trans and they just don't feel safe coming out."

Little boy who plays with dolls and behaves effeminately? Probably a gay cismale. But now everyone wants to send him to a psychiatrist to start his "gender reassignment transition" and start him on estrogen. Becky, like a lot of lesbians, engages in some gender-nonconforming behavior like not being interested in makeup and having short hair. That does not make her trans. If she is, whatever, more power to her, but the idea that we're going to assume every butch lesbian is trans is absurd and kind of disrespectful to lesbians as a community.

Tags
None