I'm getting too old for this shit. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, the mods do go at least semi-Brianna and flex their WuPower™ pretty arbitrarily
they do block and edit stuff for some pretty autistic reasons sometimes but keep in mind the mods are probably pretty young. Hell even Null is only abt to crest 30.
It's part of being that age : from a bio-psych perspective you could see it as the mate selection tournament phase.
That's what makes troons like Wu so entertaining, they haven't grown out of it when it's time.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
honestly what null is saying is free speech just for the sake of free speech (like ur post) might not worth be defending.
Hey, thejackal. I am a hardline free speech enthusiast. People should be able to say whatever they want, even in jest.

As I understand it, U.S. law draws the line at “incitement.” You can’t yell FIRE! in a theater.

When I see “hate speech” laws in other liberal democracies? Makes me think they’ve lost the plot. Isn’t the theory to allow idiots to run their mouths and the cream will rise to the top?

It’s maybe the most important reason I’m proud to be an American. I can say “kill all white people” or “the holocaust never happened” or “niggers are dumb” and still be protected by constitutional law.

Lol, try that anywhere in Europe.

Jackal, I made an account here because I was impressed the diversity of opinions and expression. Just saying, I would hate to see this place fade away.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
@Null I'm sure there are morbidly obese Serbian girls out there who would love to start a family with you. Don't give up just yet.

In all seriousness, if it comes down to it just nuke this place for your sanity. I love this site but eh, I understand if it's not worth it for you.

Gizmoduck

kiwifarms.net
Or scale it back to what it once was. Turn off new registrations for a while, ban all the political spergs you don't want here, put the forum behind a login wall, and wait. Once the place heals, move to an invite-only system for new members to keep the place alive.
Dunno if he responded to this, but makes sense. Maybe only allow users whose accounts reach a certain age and reaction score to create invitation links.

Diogenes

kiwifarms.net
Freedom in general, not free speech but freedom is what you should consider strifing for. You can probably and provably get a few cheap wives in many countries and get that family you were talking about. Just chill, please don't nuke this site because there is antropological interest on it, as despicable as it has become

WorthlessTrash

The Private Loser Who Chases Public Losers
kiwifarms.net
I read every post in this thread and I've been on this site for a few months, so I have a good feel of this place.

Free Speech
The idea of free speech is that anyone can speak their mind without being silenced or persecuted. But in practice free speech will ALWAYS be dissident speech, always be blasphemy, hate speech. The culture is the de facto law, the rules that people follow including taboos. People that follow the culture don't need free speech because they naturally censor wrongthink, ideas that destroy their culture (e.g. racism, sexism, bigotry, etc.). So free speech is a social construct that was created in 1789 and now that it's being put to the test, e.g. Sargon's UKIP campaign, people are rejecting free speech, "well free speech doesn't mean their aren't consequences for your words." The idea that you can say whatever you want without punishment goes against human nature, destroys the culture, so people reject free speech. If you want speech, you MUST justify that speech.

The big mistake conservatives and center-left liberals made was believing free speech, allowing the liberals to use free speech to push degeneracy into society. Many of our problems today could have been prevented if free speech did not exist. Since free speech could be used to undermine the liberal narrative, we can see liberals turning against free speech, banning hate speech. They understand that free speech is unnatural and that it'll be used to destroy your culture. Free speech is a lie. It has never existed because people are willing to self-censor and it will never exist in practice.

Lolcows
I missed the lolcow phenomenon, but I think I understand the craze. Lolcows occurred in the 2010s as social media evolved into a video format. Lolcows took the 2000s internet forum culture (i did it for the lulz, trollface) and applied to non-anons. The problem is that this is really childish behavior, high school drama and as people grow up, they don't want that type of toxicity in their life and they want to spend their time on important tasks like politics. The millennials that mocked the lolcows 8 years ago are now 8 years older and into politics. Same reason why FaceBook and Twitter are now political sites and even Reddit is very political. I agree that era is over.

Fun
The future of this website is obvious: growing the happenings section. Since right-wing/conservative viewpoints are not allowed on most websites, that means this website will become right-wing: conservative, white nationalist, anti degeneracy (feminism, transgenderism, homosexual), MRA & MGTOW, anti vegan, etc. The culture will change, this website will become a moderate stormfront or daily stormer, and you'll be the new Andrew Anglin (although I guess you're already treated the same). If you're passionate about these issues, if you want to make a difference, make the world a better place then that passion will fuel you. You won't have the same fun as you did when you were 20, and that's a good thing, but you will find your time and effort rewarding. This is the 2020s. The 2010s or 2000s are never coming back. You can either view that as a bad thing "omg times are soo much worse now" or a good thing "we can get politically active and start winning the culture war." I prefer the latter viewpoint.
Oh God, you're that Sargon cocksucker.

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
I know if I started a search for a boyfriend free girl, I wouldn't announce it here. There are some things you just don't do.

I take it you want to live and work in China, Null? Even Chyna, that bastion of tolerance and freedom, even they give their men better treatment in court during divorce than here. I'm not saying it's a bad idea in general what you want and I think you do have the general idea of where to go and what to do but you had better do something equivalent to faking your own death, if this is something you really want. Although it's way too late for that too, announcing it here.

In any case, I'm sure that the KF regulars are anxious to help you. Although I'm almost certain you do not want their help.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I'm a newfag relatively, because I joined in 2017.
However, I vaguely remember that OP had his misgiving about the website already some time ago.
Forgive me that I am not going to look for the relevant receipts, no time for that.

I totally understand that as a life achievement this website is hard to claim as your own, because it's hard to deny it is a collective effort, and a huge part of its success is the fact that there is hardly any place on web where you can discuss things freely. I am thankful for your effort, but I disagree with your fuck you for the free speech. Free speech is very important.

On one hand it would be very sad for me if KF was gone, on the other hand, I think I spend way too much time binge-reading, and sometime I think I would be happier without so much exposure to insanity.

There would be huge black hole after KF would be gone. I surely hope that the energy will stay in one form or the other, and maybe a new seed of free internet will be planted. We need free internet. There must be a way to preserve it.

Here is my question for more experienced users: where would you go if KF was totally dead? What would be your outlet?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if you were actually smart about your political optics than you MIGHT have convinced at least ONE person by now into believing your ideas, but instead you come on here and shit the bed immediately, questioning why everyone keeps neg-rating you.
He's such a gargantuan cringelord even people who are openly white nationalists are embarrassed by his cum gargling faggotry.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Null

I’ve been part of this site for kinda a while, I remember What If, Deagle Nation, and when we weren’t the Kiwi Farms. We had some great times.

Honestly, if you want to nuke the site, do it. Give us a 60 day warning, or do it tomorrow, as long as it’s what you want to do.
You’ve been the one person running this site and to be honest, I wouldn’t trust any user here who says “I’ll take over.” I want this site to start and end with you.
Most of us will be ok without the farms, and the ones who won’t be weren’t ok to begin with. You’re not our therapist, we’re not your problem.

Something I’ve learned over the years is mental health is the most important thing in your life. About 4 years ago I left my job as a lab tech (I think I mentioned I worked in a lab when I was more active.) The pay was good, the benefits were great, but I was depressed, like real depression. I stress ate and gained 50 pounds, I slept 12-14 hour days, there were mournings where I would cry, not because of anything specific, I would just cry. When I finally realized that that job was making me that way, I left. I fucking delivered food at half the pay just to have another job, just to get out.
Life is better today, I got married about 2 years ago and I’m at a job I actually enjoy. I have never regretted bailing on that job. If you’re seriously this miserable from running this site, I’d recommend bailing as well.

Seriously ask yourself what you want to be doing in ten years, do you want to be here with a new member base as you see the old members leave, do you really think this site will ever become some shining beacon of free speech survival, is it worth what you’ve been going through?

Burn it all down, or don’t. I’ll support your decision either way. But I don’t want to hear about your suicide on TMZ or some shit.

As I understand it, U.S. law draws the line at “incitement.” You can’t yell FIRE! in a theater.
And your understanding is very wrong.

You can't yell Fire in a theater if you are doing so explicitly to cause fear and harm.

If there is a Fire? You are fine
If you think there is a fire and are mistaken? You are fine.
You could probably even stand up, point in a random Direction and scream. "FIRE!!!!!" and then sit back down as people look at you.

What you can't do is scream

"OH MY GOD ITS A FIRE THE THEATER IS ON FIRE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES GET TOT HE DOOORS OR WE ARE ALL GONNA DIIIIIEEE." and incite a mob.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Null

I’ve been part of this site for kinda a while, I remember What If, Deagle Nation, and when we weren’t the Kiwi Farms. We had some great times.

Honestly, if you want to nuke the site, do it. Give us a 60 day warning, or do it tomorrow, as long as it’s what you want to do.
You’ve been the one person running this site and to be honest, I wouldn’t trust any user here who says “I’ll take over.” I want this site to start and end with you.
Most of us will be ok without the farms, and the ones who won’t be weren’t ok to begin with. You’re not our therapist, we’re not your problem.

Something I’ve learned over the years is mental health is the most important thing in your life. About 4 years ago I left my job as a lab tech (I think I mentioned I worked in a lab when I was more active.) The pay was good, the benefits were great, but I was depressed, like real depression. I stress ate and gained 50 pounds, I slept 12-14 hour days, there were mournings where I would cry, not because of anything specific, I would just cry. When I finally realized that that job was making me that way, I left. I fucking delivered food at half the pay just to have another job, just to get out.
Life is better today, I got married about 2 years ago and I’m at a job I actually enjoy. I have never regretted bailing on that job. If you’re seriously this miserable from running this site, I’d recommend bailing as well.

Seriously ask yourself what you want to be doing in ten years, do you want to be here with a new member base as you see the old members leave, do you really think this site will ever become some shining beacon of free speech survival, is it worth what you’ve been going through?

Burn it all down, or don’t. I’ll support your decision either way. But I don’t want to hear about your suicide on TMZ or some shit.
hows @Pine Tar doing? Has he harassed any other chicks? any new half hour long rape rants?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a newfag relatively, because I joined in 2017.
However, I vaguely remember that OP had his misgiving about the website already some time ago.
Forgive me that I am not going to look for the relevant receipts, no time for that.

I totally understand that as a life achievement this website is hard to claim as your own, because it's hard to deny it is a collective effort, and a huge part of its success is the fact that there is hardly any place on web where you can discuss things freely. I am thankful for your effort, but I disagree with your fuck you for the free speech. Free speech is very important.

On one hand it would be very sad for me if KF was gone, on the other hand, I think I spend way too much time binge-reading, and sometime I think I would be happier without so much exposure to insanity.

There would be huge black hole after KF would be gone. I surely hope that the energy will stay in one form or the other, and maybe a new seed of free internet will be planted. We need free internet. There must be a way to preserve it.

Here is my question for more experienced users: where would you go if KF was totally dead? What would be your outlet?
I honestly don't blame @Null. He's put everything into this site and when its very existence is threatened, the spergs who take advantage of the free speech of this site are totally okay with its existence going down to stick it to Twitter. I can't imagine the shit he has to put up with on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None