I'm getting too old for this shit. -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Take a break and chillout, when you come back now that you no longer running 9chan will mean you more free time to do shit like stream games on youtube and the MATI stream.

disky

Harusist
kiwifarms.net
To me, this thread has been a real depressing one, i sympathize with null's points, frick.
"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun"

• Autistic
Reactions: snailslime

LobbyBoy

kiwifarms.net
First of all let me prephase this by saying I hate all of you trannyfarmers. This is my first and last post in this accursed place.

Let me write a more self aware explanation of what happened on 9gag. Our favorite Lolcow and resident man child decided he wanted to open a free speech oriented imageboard that would allow jannies to delete content but would make it really hard to permanently ban someone or to stop said content to be reposted.
Having made the site he then decided he would gate keep some legal content because muh dost meme.
Please not that Jewsh isn't a lawyer even if he likes to think filling a few counter DMCA give him immanent knowledge of the law.

Can you guess what happened next?
If your answer is "more of the legal content Moo didn't like was posted" you're right on the money.
This is the nature of the internet, you can't tell anonymous shitposters what they can or can't do they are contrarian by nature.

At this point Jewsh had two options, he could either keep sperging or be sensible an negotiate with the community he had attracted.
Can you guess what he choose?
THIS IS MY SITE AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY RULES
And so we laughed, we laughed at the pathetic man child who's response every time things don't go his way is to throw a fit like a 5yo, and we showed him exactly how powerless he was.
Unsurprisingly he didn't like it.
Please note that the option to stop being an asshole and to start engaging with his community was never out of the picture.
But that isn't Moo's style he would rater retreat to his safe space than be a sensible human being.

So here we are, 3 whinny bloposts later our favorite lolcow has fled the ship and trough olympic tier mental gymnastic nothing is his fault.
Freeze peach? Ho he cared, it's everybody else that doesn't, because of course it is, so fuck it.
9gag? Those vile pedo meanies ruined it, he did everything right though, because of course he did, so fuck it.
Fun? He had fun once, it was awful, he would rather start a family has a 30yo broke GF less NEET, because that's very likely to happen, so fuck every last one of you.

I would like to finish this post with a bit of positivity after all that vitriol.
Josh if you ever read this post it's not too late to get your head out of your ass, you may not believe it but we can be reasoned with if you show just the tiniest bit of good faith.
All of you trannyfarmers, you should stop guzzling Moo's Kool Aid, he's the biggest lolcow of this decade, but you do you fam, I wish all of you the best and over 9000 lulz.

tl;dr: Your overlord is a massive sperg and he brought this on himself.

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
First of all let me prephase this by saying I hate all of you trannyfarmers. This is my first and last post in this accursed place.

Let me write a more self aware explanation of what happened on 9gag. Our favorite Lolcow and resident man child decided he wanted to open a free speech oriented imageboard that would allow jannies to delete content but would make it really hard to permanently ban someone or to stop said content to be reposted.
Having made the site he then decided he would gate keep some legal content because muh dost meme.
Please not that Jewsh isn't a lawyer even if he likes to think filling a few counter DMCA give him immanent knowledge of the law.

Can you guess what happened next?
If your answer is "more of the legal content Moo didn't like was posted" you're right on the money.
This is the nature of the internet, you can't tell anonymous shitposters what they can or can't do they are contrarian by nature.

At this point Jewsh had two options, he could either keep sperging or be sensible an negotiate with the community he had attracted.
Can you guess what he choose?
THIS IS MY SITE AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY RULES
And so we laughed, we laughed at the pathetic man child who's response every time things don't go his way is to throw a fit like a 5yo, and we showed him exactly how powerless he was.
Unsurprisingly he didn't like it.
Please note that the option to stop being an asshole and to start engaging with his community was never out of the picture.
But that isn't Moo's style he would rater retreat to his safe space than be a sensible human being.

So here we are, 3 whinny bloposts later our favorite lolcow has fled the ship and trough olympic tier mental gymnastic nothing is his fault.
Freeze peach? Ho he cared, it's everybody else that doesn't, because of course it is, so fuck it.
9gag? Those vile pedo meanies ruined it, he did everything right though, because of course he did, so fuck it.
Fun? He had fun once, it was awful, he would rather start a family has a 30yo broke GF less NEET, because that's very likely to happen, so fuck every last one of you.

I would like to finish this post with a bit of positivity after all that vitriol.
Josh if you ever read this post it's not too late to get your head out of your ass, you may not believe it but we can be reasoned with if you show just the tiniest bit of good faith.
All of you trannyfarmers, you should stop guzzling Moo's Kool Aid, he's the biggest lolcow of this decade, but you do you fam, I wish all of you the best and over 9000 lulz.

tl;dr: Your overlord is a massive sperg and he brought this on himself.
ABSOLUTELY
UNDENIABLY
B A S E D

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
I think I mentioned this in chat, but I find dear leader's essay on the state of the site kind of surreal. It honestly made me judge myself far more than him.

A lot of the stuff he mentions about how the site affects other people, such as making them go into hiding, making them change into attention whores, and also pre-existing attention whores utilizing it as a tool to increase their clout, all of that makes perfect sense to me. But the reason it makes sense to me is because that just seems obvious to me. I'm not sure I ever knew an internet where people didn't do that. And rather than having the desire to gloat about it, I find myself having the abyss stare back at me, like, how fucking nihilistic am I? How fucking nihilistic was I even before I showed up here? Same with the freedom of speech part.

A genuine criticism I can provide is that I think Chris himself is a one-time deal. Maybe I'm just hanging on words here, but it seems like the other lolcows never acted like literal cartoon characters. They certainly had/have deranged beliefs and opinions but I'm thinking Chris is the only one who literally thinks of himself as a cartoon character and goes the extra distance to act like one. I haven't read every single word of every single thread but I'm pretty confident in that assumption. There's a reason why he's the king of autism.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
Null is transitioning from principle-oriented idealistic thinking of his 20s to the highly pragmatic self-interest of the 30s. He has realized, as most adults do, that he didn't actually care about free speech in and of itself as some sort of principle. He cares about being able to say and do what he wants, and while it's easy to rationalize that with principles, the reality is that it is purely self-interest. He's learning that there is no point in fighting for other people's "rights" or being an activist for some cause. He's learning that the abstract of "speech" never actually mattered, only the concrete of his speech, the concrete suppression of it, and his concrete resistance.
Expect a period of depression while he copes with this, then a renewed spirit of vigor as all of the things that made the fight an emotional, long-term struggle disappear and he turns into a simple day-to-day pragmatist dealing with his problems effectively and moving on.

That or he'll kill himself.

In Memoriam

kiwifarms.net
Null is transitioning from principle-oriented idealistic thinking of his 20s to the highly pragmatic self-interest of the 30s. He has realized, as most adults do, that he didn't actually care about free speech in and of itself as some sort of principle. He cares about being able to say and do what he wants, and while it's easy to rationalize that with principles, the reality is that it is purely self-interest. He's learning that there is no point in fighting for other people's "rights" or being an activist for some cause. He's learning that the abstract of "speech" never actually mattered, only the concrete of his speech, the concrete suppression of it, and his concrete resistance.
Expect a period of depression while he copes with this, then a renewed spirit of vigor as all of the things that made the fight an emotional, long-term struggle disappear and he turns into a simple day-to-day pragmatist dealing with his problems effectively and moving on.

This. You can tell who in this thread is younger and doesn’t realize it will happen to them too.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's the same guy who went on a rant in chat about how a female user made him so frustrated he wanted to impregnate her and then personally give her an abortion. I gotta be honest, that's enough to turn off most women right there.

your threads not coming down ken
don't kinkshame, daisy, it's not his fault he's got an abortion fetish. at this point he just sucks so bad that he identifies as a vaccuum and that's the only way he knows how to interact with a vagina

• Feels
Reactions: Calooby

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net

All there is is one's own personal power in the face of a hostile universe full of myths of love and longing, but utterly devoid of either. Every friend you make will disappear, eventually, life is a revolving door of people, and any cause you fight for will bite you back in the ass eventually.

And today's population is intolerant of stuff like free speech and the playful chaos we delight in here. Null needs to accept he's a lone cowboy on range full of other lone cowboys, a ghost town in a post-apocalyptic world.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
This. You can tell who in this thread is younger and doesn’t realize it will happen to them too.
I'm just happy he didn't do the spiteful thing to himself (like apparently a majority of us, if the riots and 30 year old tantrums are to be believed are doing) and try to apply his fantasy to reality.
That shit will always fail. Watching someone chase windmills is fun and all, but ultimately self-destructive for the Quixote.

Then again dude could be applying a different fantasy, idk don't pay enough attention to dear feeder's personal brand of drama to see if he can actually get the fuck much less start a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None