i'm home 07/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heparin injections up to twice a day post major surgery like abdominal surgery is normal for everyone since you can’t get up and move around as much, it’s to prevent blood clots. This is not a deathfat specific treatment.
Is it really? Because I know several people who've had major abdominal surgeries (including hysterectomies) and none of them had prophylactic anticoagulation injections, just compression boots while still in the hospital. It's not standard procedure for everyone - it's absolutely related to her obesity and mobility issues, especially considering she's 4 days post-op and still needing blood thinners.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Ordered 5 nightgowns... let's see how many days in a row she wears her current one! :cryblood:
They are all the exact same nightgown silly! She just has five of them. We know our gorl isn’t into variety... hmmmm

[IMG alt="faggotprincess"]https://no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/avatars/l/56/56958.jpg?1593993894[/IMG]
faggotprincess
Hamber death bet: December 2020

Yesterday at 10:15 PM
Okay those shots suck, I don't know why but they hurt worse than other shots. Bitch gets two lol.

I'm waiting for the infection because becky doesn't clean herself let alone another human being. End Quote

Maybe they moved just to get a fresh start in a clean place post surgery because their place was so disgusting?

I had regular injections into my shoulders after my csection, I think that they normally would keep her in the hospital a little bit longer but she was sent home a little soon with the injections due to covid. I think most people think they don’t need the shots because they are thinking about at home and not remembering all the damn shots they had while morphined up, it got to be not even painful, just procedural, being woken up at all hours of the night for pain to happen. Not to power level just to be informative with a first hand perspective.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Is it really? Because I know several people who've had major abdominal surgeries (including hysterectomies) and none of them had prophylactic anticoagulation injections, just compression boots while still in the hospital. It's not standard procedure for everyone - it's absolutely related to her obesity and mobility issues, especially considering she's 4 days post-op and still needing blood thinners.
It's because she's one big clot.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's not normal. Even after major abdominal surgery, you're supposed to get up and start walking the day after. You may not even be able to stand straight depending on your incision site, but you are still made to get out of bed and walk around a few times a day. Getting you moving ASAP is super important for your recovery, not only to prevent clotting but also because you are going to feel much better psychologically if you are able to regain your independence little by little. Most people find it distressing to be bedbound.

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
OF COURSE it's probably a spinal fluid leak. Our gorl has a flair for the dramatics! Can't just be medicine side effects or residual effects from anesthesia or something more simple.

Anyway, can't wait for all the possible sagas to come! Besides the obvious & inevitable infection & weight gain saga.
»Nonstop whineen & "Why me??" saga(eh, that one's been ongoing)
»Chairbound/bedbound saga
»Nightgown/Muumuu saga

& I'm sure many others.

Last edited:

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
More interested in seeing the apartment than watching Amber being all woe is me. Pretty sure these dainty ladies won't fit into the kitchen area all at once.

And first cancer, now CFS? Does she have vision problems or liquid coming out of her nose? Maybe it's just dehydration and anemia/blood loss. Her histrionics are reaching new heights.

Pizza Steve

low testosterone and small testicles
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, if the patient can get up and move around, that’s fine. Being a deathfat is not the only reason someone cannot get up and move around after major surgery. Her being a deathfat is the reason in this case, since she should be up and moving. But it’s not the only reason, mainly after hip/knee replacements, spinal surgery and anything that requires a patient to stay bed bound in hospital for long periods of time. It’s weird AF that she’s getting heparin shots at home though. She possibly can not afford the bill of using up a hospital bed?

This Is Not An Exit

PhD in why do people keep suing a flightless bird?
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'll grace the Amberlynn forum with my medfagging as I happen to know my way around standard post-surgical procedure.

One thing of note, Heparin shots are less likely prescribed for continued use out of hospital in countries with socialized healthcare/pharmacare (why? probably because the drug lobby isn't as strong in systems that aren't for profit.) This isn't relevant to Amberlynn but for any non-American posting here that it's abnormal, it may be simply because it's not the norm where you live even for at risk groups.

I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere already, but one of the first things we want of a PT out of surgery is for them to walk. This is because mobility greatly reduces risk of blood clot, something exacerbated by smoking, being female and you guessed it obesity.

Heparin is most commonly RX'd and continued after hospital discharge for two types of patient from my own experiences, those who have had WLS and those who are in wheelchair/have a physical handicap that inhibits their mobility. A third category would be someone whose vitals are incredibly fragile post-op but they wouldn't be being discharged in 99% of cases.

I say most commonly here because again, it tends to be far more widely RX'd to patients for continued use after discharge in the US who have undergone major surgical interventions even if they aren't in any particular risk group and have no issue walking within the first couple hours. Hell, I've seen recipients of WLS who are only 250-300lbs go home with heparin simply because the prescribing doctors are pretty used to non-compliant patients and are being overly cautious. (Unsurprising: WLS patients are some of the most notorious for not complying.)

Anyway, at this point in Amber's life, whether you agree or not, her weight is a physical handicap and no reasonable surgeon can expect from her the post-surgical activity they'd expect from the vast majority of patients, especially as she very likely was reluctant to, or refused to, move at all when in recovery.

So Tl:dr:
  • In some parts of the USA Heparin is given out like fucking candy to every surgical patient (especially those still admitted) because hospitals love charging your insurance 500 dollars for a dose of it. On the other side other countries with socialized healthcare won't even give it out to every patient who falls into a risk category.
  • Amber is so fat that she's handicapped and no one trusts her to walk around to encourage blood flow, not even a little.

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s not taking Heparin at home, unless she couldn’t afford the Lovenox (which is pricy).

Heparin is given in hospital, but at home, Lovenox is preferred. Now, some can’t get it approved on their insurance in time, so they opt to go with Heparin, but risks are higher with Heparin (low platelet levels), and more monitoring of labs.

Amberlynn claimed to have bled for 2 years without seeing a doc. They don’t want her to throw a clot, and despite anticoagulant therapy, she still could. Less monitoring (Labs, visits) is safer with her, because she’ll ignore signs of thrombocytopenia, and she’s lazy,

Both meds risk bleeding , elevated liver enzymes, and brutal bruises. The stomach is where she’d need to inject, but she can’t go near the incision, so she’ll have to just go to the other side - or other stomach, I guess?
Fortuitous for her. Pinch it, insert the needle, push it in again once done, and that retracts and covers the needle.

Easy as pie. Now, once you start running outta room, you have to go back over a bruise, on occasion, and that is painful, and I don’t think she can do it herself (most do, unless surgery precluded it). So she’ll have to just give up control to Becks, allow the butler to grab some subq, pinch, and quickly stab her with the LMWH.

I won’t be shocked if she refuses to do them, but if she throws a clot, then this is really Chantal Pt2.

edit to add: Upthread a medfag confirmed that they’re sending everyone home with anticoagulants (blood thinners) currently. I expect a “It’s not ‘cause of my weight y’all, everyone got ‘em!!!!” Despite the fact that she’d absolutely need them post-op, irrespective of COVID, due to her size and limited mobility

Last edited by a moderator:

DavieJones714

i read it for the articles
kiwifarms.net
Better insurance would pay for more days in the hospital. Medicaid/Medicare would probably get her three days and out. Especially at her age. I hope to hell they aren't treating covid patients anywhere near the cancer center. ffs Hep burns like a bitch. I don't see her taking those shots as directed. Unless, Beck chases her around hahaha and stabs her against her wishes. She should have pushed herself as far as she could go in the hospital with the walking. shouldawouldacoulda What a mess.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Everything is scary, and she is eating better. She gets a headache every time she stands up, so now she is worried about a spinal leak due to her "epidural". Filming in guest room, bought several large old lady night gowns from Woman Within. Bed and path report are coming next week. Boring.

Lololol! Are you serious? They named a hambeast clothing store Woman Within?!?

Is Woman Within by any chance a subsidiary of TrollCo?

Menopause before you’re 30. Guess all them doctors were right when they were harping against obesity. Wonders never cease!

Btw: Men can also get menopause like symptoms like hot flashes from a high carb shit diet. I wonder if this is what she’s referring to.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
She was already looking like a granny as it is with those stupid fucking cardigans that she was wearing to hide her rolls. Her poop bun complements it, now all that was left was the recliner

I vote this to be the granny saga

Edit: lol @ the retards in her comments telling her to move around to prevent blood clots. Her shelf of an ass didn't go outside while staying in the fag shanty besides for a video, she'll sure as shit not move around when she lives in an apartment now

Nocellara

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does she spend the entire video trying to stop herself from having the biggest smile on her face?
She is like that in nearly every video. In the last one right before she started with the fake crying it's like she is about to burst out laughing. It's as if the real Fat Amber is just screaming to get realeased but she hides it away to get youtube views. I'm sure in her warped mind she is absolutely loving this, the attention, the asspats, the cancer saga money... she is a very, very warped woman.

I bet there are numrous "takes" where she actually does start laughing. She has finally embraced the moo-moo... bedbound here we go, should provide lots of laughs.

Tags
None