i'm home 07/19/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
She is like that in nearly every video. In the last one right before she started with the fake crying it's like she is about to burst out laughing. It's as if the real Fat Amber is just screaming to get realeased but she hides it away to get youtube views. I'm sure in her warped mind she is absolutely loving this, the attention, the asspats, the cancer saga money... she is a very, very warped woman.

I bet there are numrous "takes" where she actually does start laughing. She has finally embraced the moo-moo... bedbound here we go, should provide lots of laughs.
She's one of those people that looks like they are about to laugh and try to hold it by biting their lower lip whenever they're telling a lie

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
OK. There are certainly better minded people on here than me but the whole 'Guest Bedroom/Area type spot - and the way that the door opens out on her left seems to put an end to the speculation that she is at The Henry. Fritz Farm - does it?
I don't know much about the door but her phrasing of "the guest bedroom area type spot" makes me think "living room, but with a pullout couch". I'd imagine it's still possible she's at The Henry, possibly trying to throw people off? Or she is in the master bedroom and she's really just trying to make it seem like she isn't at The Henry.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
edit to add: Upthread a medfag confirmed that they’re sending everyone home with anticoagulants (blood thinners) currently. I expect a “It’s not ‘cause of my weight y’all, everyone got ‘em!!!!” Despite the fact that she’d absolutely need them post-op, irrespective of COVID, due to her size and limited mobility
Well it's still bizarre they have her on some sort of subq LMWH regime.

I'd expect she's more of a bleeding risk than a thromboembolic risk.

• Informative
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Edit: lol @ the retards in her comments telling her to move around to prevent blood clots. Her shelf of an ass didn't go outside while staying in the fag shanty besides for a video, she'll sure as shit not move around when she lives in an apartment now
I agree this is a downside of the apartment. At the cottage, she could go outside and walk in the garden and around the property. Now, all her movements are in the apartment and she certainly would not walk back and for in the corridor. If this is the apartment in question, there is a large pool where she could do some exercises but she is too self-conscious to go there.

CurvyIsAStructure

kiwifarms.net
Well, if her cancer is in her myometrium (aka womb muscles), that means it isn't in situ. Means those lymph nodes might just have something in them. Chemo and radiotherapy are no walk in the park and I honestly don't wish them upon anyone. But there would be divine justice in Miss "I don't like taking medication, I don't take my antibiotic"-lynn being on possible the heaviest medications there is - chemo.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
I'm still convinced the Thumb Butler and Methmom with have an affair. When ONE bed is delivered, Big AL won't be able to share it cos of healing, besides our gorl ain't moving from her recliner. So it makes sense for Thumby and Methmom to share it.... This reboot season of Big AL in the City is gonna get interesting...

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
I agree this is a downside of the apartment. At the cottage, she could go outside and walk in the garden and around the property. Now, all her movements are in the apartment and she certainly would not walk back and for in the corridor. If this is the apartment in question, there is a large pool where she could do some exercises but she is too self-conscious to go there.
Additionally, her post op instructions would specify that she is not to submerge her incision until it is closed. Hell, they probably told her to shower facing away from the water for the first month or so (let's make hygiene even more difficult, shall we?).
No sir, I fully believe she will sit her big butt on that recline for the next 2 months solid.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Just been watching My 600lb Life and the woman on there never got up from her bed, so she shit in a plastic bag, then gave it to her enabler to deal with. So, I'm looking forward to Big AL never leaving her recliner, shitting in a bag, then when we catch sight of it, in the next video she will claim it's Twinkie's shit lololololol.

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of people in the comments telling her she needs to get up and move frequently to prevent blood clots, which we know AL likely won't do. Likes are 2.5k to 850 dislikes. She has the pity points for now. More people are kissing her ass and wishing her well.
I found this little gem too:
View attachment 1460668
Oh how I wish that was real

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
OK. There are certainly better minded people on here than me but the whole 'Guest Bedroom/Area type spot - and the way that the door opens out on her left seems to put an end to the speculation that she is at The Henry. Fritz Farm - does it?
The the detective work commence on other apartment complexes 🤓

Well, if her cancer is in her myometrium (aka womb muscles), that means it isn't in situ. Means those lymph nodes might just have something in them. Chemo and radiotherapy are no walk in the park and I honestly don't wish them upon anyone. But there would be divine justice in Miss "I don't like taking medication, I don't take my antibiotic"-lynn being on possible the heaviest medications there is - chemo.
Imagine her losing her precious mop?

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised about the heparin because they're currently giving them out like candy.
I'm no longer on heparin but I was on it until recently for COVID recovery.

My real wonder is if she's gonna have intestinal issues from pain meds, low desire to move around, and shitty diet.

Although I feel like what puts her back in the hospital will be something nobody expected.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
How much are we going to be that after her diet is done and,presumably, she looses weight that she will find a way to gain it all back? Cause we know what Amber lacks is in controlling herself

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
So my take from this video is: the cancer is probably advanced stage.

It explains why with so little relative weight loss the medical team was still ready to risk post procedure complications despite her massive girth, the alternative was to let what they were being led into suspecting could be the last relatively operable stage they could remove accelerate into a too little too late scenario. So better to risk the complications now instead of waiting until the odds of not experiencing them shifted into a lower threshold of probability.

Tags
None