i'm home 07/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
Man what a shitshow. I know this place is a zoo but damn Amber is a real spectacle right now. I can't get over that shes letting her merm live for free while providing nothing in terms of support other than obligated asspats so she can continue to mooch off her fleeting YT Bux.

This is going to be a perfect storm of Amber completely neglecting her post-op health, the inevitable relationship drama with her white trash gf, and my favorite, the eventual fallout when her mom fucks off once the YT Bux dry up or Amber becomes a huge chore to care for.

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it was an insurance or COVID thing
I think it's a COVID thing. A friend's wife (lifetime drunkorexic, 60s, maybe 80lbs) absolutely shattered her hip and femur in a fall and was in and out of the hospital in four days after they put some metal in her with a ton of at-home instructions and aftercare. Kind of wonder if medically compromised people (like, more medically compromised than being in a hospital already implies) are hustled out faster because the coov complications could be so dire.

kiwifarms.net
So they'll find out in a week if her ovaries had cancer, If she could have fit in the MRI machine would they have seen if they did or not? If they didn't seems like it'll be a tragedy they removed them. She said the doctor saw cancer went deep into the womb muscle though so maybe she felt it was best to get everything out then.

Amber said she is going to sleep in the recliner, so that means Becky and Kristine are going to share the guest bed. It must be strange for her seeing her mom and her girlfriend in bed together.
Her mom used to say she was bi (but could be because she was in prison since it seems she prefers men)

No One Cares

kiwifarms.net
Slight PL I guess but I will say if she has to get chemo, she is in for a wild ride. Not only the usual complications, but many times, the chemo drug used to treat gynecological cancers also causes heart attacks in many people. I've personally known 3 people who had a heart attacks during infusions. One had to be shocked back to life. They weren't all deathfat either. Chemo is hard. In more ways than many realize.

Also, many doctors will take the ovaries in uterine cancer pts. Mainly because they want to do a pathology on them to rule out cancer and also to prevent the risk of ovarian cancer later in life. Many drs feel the menopause is less severe than having to deal with ovarian cancer further down the line. It's preventative.

Do you think they were able to get those massaging leg clot preventers on her tree trunks? I applaud any nurse who tried!

Tumbo

Only Half Crippled
kiwifarms.net
So my take from this video is: the cancer is probably advanced stage.

It explains why with so little relative weight loss the medical team was still ready to risk post procedure complications despite her massive girth, the alternative was to let what they were being led into suspecting could be the last relatively operable stage they could remove accelerate into a too little too late scenario. So better to risk the complications now instead of waiting until the odds of not experiencing them shifted into a lower threshold of probability.
Well she said that the Drs told thumb that it was deep in her uterus so I'd say your probably right had she left it for say another year she would have been fucked.

Slight PL I guess but I will say if she has to get chemo, she is in for a wild ride. Not only the usual complications, but many times, the chemo drug used to treat gynecological cancers also causes heart attacks in many people. I've personally known 3 people who had a heart attacks during infusions. One had to be shocked back to life. They weren't all deathfat either. Chemo is hard. In more ways than many realize.

Also, many doctors will take the ovaries in uterine cancer pts. Mainly because they want to do a pathology on them to rule out cancer and also to prevent the risk of ovarian cancer later in life. Many drs feel the menopause is less severe than having to deal with ovarian cancer further down the line. It's preventative.

Do you think they were able to get those massaging leg clot preventers on her tree trunks? I applaud any nurse who tried!
From my limited understanding she can't have chemo do to the doseing being weight based so she better hope it hasn't spread.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Menopause at 29 god fucking damn dude... With her health and this "change", thinning hair, manly apertures... all of her daintiness will be gone. After that, I mean... even less patience for Becky and others.

Edited to Add: For those thinking this kills The Henry apartments, while we're not 100% sure, do NOT put all your faith in photos of the model apartments on line. There are variations because of building size, code, etc. I've only ever had one apartment in my life and it was on top of the model apartment (nice because no noise from downstairs) and while we had the same listed square footage beds and baths, the layouts were vastly different.

Last edited:

deputydogshit2.0

Thinly privileged
kiwifarms.net
Is it really? Because I know several people who've had major abdominal surgeries (including hysterectomies) and none of them had prophylactic anticoagulation injections, just compression boots while still in the hospital. It's not standard procedure for everyone - it's absolutely related to her obesity and mobility issues, especially considering she's 4 days post-op and still needing blood thinners.
I have only ever known one deathfat. She had about a dozen surgeries that I can recall (one was a gastric bypass she had to FIGHT her insurance company for— they were right, the surgery was a waste because she NEVER changed her lifestyle and lost only about 75 elbees). She was prescribed blood thinners after each surgery. I think it’s definitely fat related.

Impossible Brutality

Stop oppressing me!
kiwifarms.net
she should just stop pretending at this point and buy herself an extra large motorized scooter of her very own

if she can still afford it that is.

i been gone a bit, did she ever say how she was gonna afford all these procedures/medications? or is she just gonna not pay the bill again.
Whatever scooter manufacturer this whale buys from that doesn't break in a month from a combination of oozing blood hole, fat fuck fat and orange chicken sauce, I'm going to invest in.

We all know this lazy retard will pay the first 2 or 3 statements, spend a month walking to a tree and then forget about everything else.

Except for food, she will NEVER forget food. 🍕 Sorry Neckie.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Menopause at 29 god fucking damn dude... With her health and this "change", thinning hair, manly apertures... all of her daintiness will be gone. After that, I mean... even less patience for Becky and others.
Troon out story arc when? "Manly apertures." BWAHAHA! I giggle like a dainty schoolgirl at the thought!

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I think it's a COVID thing. A friend's wife (lifetime drunkorexic, 60s, maybe 80lbs) absolutely shattered her hip and femur in a fall and was in and out of the hospital in four days after they put some metal in her with a ton of at-home instructions and aftercare. Kind of wonder if medically compromised people (like, more medically compromised than being in a hospital already implies) are hustled out faster because the coov complications could be so dire.
COVID or not, you definitely don't want patients sitting around in the hospital. It's germ central. Plus nosocomial infections get your CMS reimbursement rates reduced.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it really? Because I know several people who've had major abdominal surgeries (including hysterectomies) and none of them had prophylactic anticoagulation injections, just compression boots while still in the hospital. It's not standard procedure for everyone - it's absolutely related to her obesity and mobility issues, especially considering she's 4 days post-op and still needing blood thinners.
It depends on the protocol at an individual hospital. At the hospital nearest to me, every surgical patient and every patient on the oncology ward who is admitted for more than a day will get a daily Clexane shot. Cancer increases DVT risk. Surgical patients get compression stockings. I've only seen the inflatable cuffs used on those who are bed bound.

Amber has multiple risk factors for DVT, so I'm not surprised they are continuing prophylaxis for the immediate post-discharge period. It will be interesting to see how long it's continued.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The tent-tarp graduation to muu-muus makes me laugh as well. Muu-muus are a Hawaiian thang, commonly worn by those women with Somoan ancestry that are girding hundreds of pounds.

And if you haven't been to Hawaii, surfer mommy Tulsy Gabbard is the exception. Most Hawaiian house mamas are huge.

She's getting closer to Bora Bora than any of us realized.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
I am confused, does she have cancer or not? This move was for her health, right? And she was supposed to have surgery for cancer?
Hello Anja,
as i understood, yes Amber have Cancer...that operation was to hopefully remove all of it out of her...i m sorry for my bad English...German lurker here...anyway
i hope we soon get an update if the cancer have spread more...or if the Doctors catchend it all with this one op.

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
It depends on the protocol at an individual hospital. At the hospital nearest to me, every surgical patient and every patient on the oncology ward who is admitted for more than a day will get a daily Clexane shot. Cancer increases DVT risk. Surgical patients get compression stockings. I've only seen the inflatable cuffs used on those who are bed bound.

Amber has multiple risk factors for DVT, so I'm not surprised they are continuing prophylaxis for the immediate post-discharge period. It will be interesting to see how long it's continued.
They will do a VTE risk assessment. She’s score 1 for abdominal surgery, 1 for obesity, 1 more immobility and if they have started hrt that would be a risk factor aswell.
Where I live you get sent home with cleaner after a c section even if you are a skinnymins

Scrumption

kiwifarms.net
So my take from this video is: the cancer is probably advanced stage.

It explains why with so little relative weight loss the medical team was still ready to risk post procedure complications despite her massive girth, the alternative was to let what they were being led into suspecting could be the last relatively operable stage they could remove accelerate into a too little too late scenario. So better to risk the complications now instead of waiting until the odds of not experiencing them shifted into a lower threshold of probability.
What else are you basing this on, anything she said? In her video she said something about the docs commenting that her 'womb' cancer had spread to the uterine wall. Anyone have a clue if that suggests what Very Honest Content posted?

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net

Edited to Add: For those thinking this kills The Henry apartments, while we're not 100% sure, do NOT put all your faith in photos of the model apartments on line. There are variations because of building size, code, etc. I've only ever had one apartment in my life and it was on top of the model apartment (nice because no noise from downstairs) and while we had the same listed square footage beds and baths, the layouts were vastly different.
This is true, however, I'd also point out to those who seemed to be basing this heavily on the appearance of the brown faux-wood kitchen cabinets, that it is possible for multiple apartment complexes to have the same cabinets/counters (especially if they were built around the same time). I have lived in apartments in different states that both had the exact same hideous early '90s white oak kitchen cabinets. It happens.

Tags
None