i'm home 07/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
She really emphasized how loose her robe was. I wonder if wearing clothes that is too big for her makes her feel like she lost weight. So that and the fact that the surgeons removed probably a pound of useless tissue, and Amber must be feeling light as a feather
She did say that when she's walking, for that whole minute, she has to pick it up. It's probably too long for her since she's short, so she's saying it's soooo big on her. Her gut and laaaygs probably are the perfect fit, though.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
So.... you guys still thinking The Henry?
View attachment 1462172
There's no doubt about the place, loving the "guest room" new name for the living room where the three blobs of them, plus cats, overflown cat litter and Twinkie are living.
We have 3 months of : "Muh Cancer", "Muh Pain" and "Eat with me" videos ahead of us... Good luck to us all....

Tumbo

Only Half Crippled
kiwifarms.net
More interested in seeing the apartment than watching Amber being all woe is me. Pretty sure these dainty ladies won't fit into the kitchen area all at once.

And first cancer, now CFS? Does she have vision problems or liquid coming out of her nose? Maybe it's just dehydration and anemia/blood loss. Her histrionics are reaching new heights.
She complaind of positional headaches one of the causes is a CSF leak but it's amber who tf knows for her sake I hope it's not.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to google Woman Within, never heard of it.

To the person who said the name was absurd and it sounded like a troll....take a look at their website. They literally troll the customers by only having thin women model the clothes...their very smallest “small” size is a size 12 US, so about a 38-inch. inch bust, 40.5” hips.

Not one of these website models looks big enough to fit into the very smallest size. That is just some intense trolling.

And that’s ignoring the actual “styles” on offer.

F4C68EFB-58CA-43AB-81C9-91550CD036D3.jpeg
are you fuckin having a go with this?

deputydogshit2.0

Thinly privileged
kiwifarms.net

To the person who said the name was absurd and it sounded like a troll....take a look at their website. They literally troll the customers by only having thin women model the clothes...their very smallest “small” size is a size 12 US, so about a 38-inch. inch bust, 40.5” hips.

Not one of these website models looks big enough to fit into the very smallest size. That is just some intense trolling.

View attachment 1462600are you fuckin having a go with this?
I have an older relative who buys crap (and I assure you, it’s 100% crap) from woman within. She’s overweight, but she has not sized out of normal clothes. I’ve told her so many times that stuff is matronly and awful looking. I’ve long wondered if clothing companies are having a laught at fat peoples expense. “Hahaaaa, these fat fucks have no choice but to buy from us. Let’s make sure we use the ugliest possible styles and the scratchiest, most uncomfortable fabrics known to man. Fuck you fatasses!”

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1462600are you fuckin having a go with this?
The model is laughing at how ugly that shirt is.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
What else are you basing this on, anything she said? In her video she said something about the docs commenting that her 'womb' cancer had spread to the uterine wall. Anyone have a clue if that suggests what Very Honest Content posted?
It's not based on anything other than deductive reasoning and risk management calculus. The guess is based on the principle of the medical staff doing what they feel is necessary as long as it won't outright do more harm to their patient and just running with that from there. I didn't even watch this video so I may be completely wrong but there's no rule here you can't post about trash content you only read recaps of so I pressed post reply. (I will not be held liable for any losses you sustain wagering on the outcome based on any statement I post here so gamble at your own risk.)

NosferatuORG

kiwifarms.net
#firstpost
Amberlyn reid is fascinating as an example of how not to be.
Been reading this forum for 2 weeks now. And I can understand the need of a bad example for people to scare them into following a good eexample.
Amber will be bed stuck. I doubt she has enough time to save herself anymore

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net

I feel worse for the model. Imagine trying to succeed in the cutthroat world of modeling, maybe having dreams as a young woman that some day you could be on the cover of Vogue or in a high-end fashion advertisement.

And then your agent calls you and is like, "I've got a gig for you. It's an online only plus-size tarp factory."

Sparkle Friendo

kiwifarms.net
"I'm eating much better"

Gorl we saw your last grocery haul, we're not dumb, it's the same old shit you eat...

Also, master bedroom and guest bedroom? The supposed dox for her new place only had 1 bedroom
I've thought about it, and by eating better, she means that she eats more. Because when you have surgery and you just get out of it, your appetite is shot...

The Cum Consumer

Gimme daddy's cummies UwU
kiwifarms.net
What else are you basing this on, anything she said? In her video she said something about the docs commenting that her 'womb' cancer had spread to the uterine wall. Anyone have a clue if that suggests what Very Honest Content posted?
The big one is that her lymph nodes are inflamed. If the cancer spread to her lymph nodes, her prognosis is massively reduced.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've thought about it, and by eating better, she means that she eats more. Because when you have surgery and you just get out of it, your appetite is shot...
Amber doesn't eat for hunger, so her appetite is irrelevant. Hospital food doesn't give Amber the dopamine rush she seeks, so of course she's not going to try very hard to eat it. Amber would have been eating just fine if she'd been offered food she wanted to eat.

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
I have an older relative who buys crap (and I assure you, it’s 100% crap) from woman within. She’s overweight, but she has not sized out of normal clothes. I’ve told her so many times that stuff is matronly and awful looking. I’ve long wondered if clothing companies are having a laught at fat peoples expense. “Hahaaaa, these fat fucks have no choice but to buy from us. Let’s make sure we use the ugliest possible styles and the scratchiest, most uncomfortable fabrics known to man. Fuck you fatasses!”
There's a lot of women's ... "fashion" ... that exists in this weird inbetween space for women who want to put in some level of effort but don't actually know a fucking thing about clothes. You see it a lot with fatties like amber and chantal. "Oh this shirt has random cutouts, so CYUUUTE." Glitterandlazers will sometimes have good taste but other times will nonironically purchase dresses covered in Disney characters, which is analagous to manchildren like Peetz whose wardrobe is mostly graphic t-shirts.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of women's ... "fashion" ... that exists in this weird inbetween space for women who want to put in some level of effort but don't actually know a fucking thing about clothes. You see it a lot with fatties like amber and chantal. "Oh this shirt has random cutouts, so CYUUUTE." Glitterandlazers will sometimes have good taste but other times will nonironically purchase dresses covered in Disney characters, which is analagous to manchildren like Peetz whose wardrobe is mostly graphic t-shirts.
There are somewhat decent clothes for fatties, most of the women on my600 dressed in drapes are more comfortable and flattering than anything on ALs sausage rack. And, pre-cancer at least, she could easily afford a tailor, especially in her neck of the woods. I guess I just dont know why she wants to cradle her lymphedema in a baby bjorn sling of stretched polyester

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
There are somewhat decent clothes for fatties, most of the women on my600 dressed in drapes are more comfortable and flattering than anything on ALs sausage rack. And, pre-cancer at least, she could easily afford a tailor, especially in her neck of the woods. I guess I just dont know why she wants to cradle her lymphedema in a baby bjorn sling of stretched polyester
Yeah, some fatties have good taste and know how to dress for their body shape. Glitterandlazers is (sometimes) one such example. But Amber sees shit like that dress she wore backwards and loses her fucking mind because it has a drop neck and strings of fabric going across the back. There's no clear vision to it, it's just...a dress with something quirky.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ones who look well put together also tend to wear good quality foundation garments underneath their clothes.

Amber seems to just buy ordinary clothes in huge sizes, which isn't the way to dress well if you're obese.
And she tries to buy the smallest size she can squeeze herself into, which really doesn't help how she looks but it does have the fun side effect of pissing off the "real" Torrid size 4 wearing women.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber has enough estrogen stored in her fat cells to negate the effects of menopause for two years.

They don’t give cancer patients HRT; most female cancers have estrogen receptors (which means cancer grows when estrogen is around) . So assuming she lives long enough she will get hot flashes and a dry vagina and nobody can tell me this is any different from normal. Some (not all) bald and grow beards, and we can only hope Anber is one of those.

It doesnt matter what a deathfat wears, it will always look bad. As long as we don't have to see rolls, lymphadema, and cellulite, the clothes have done their job.

Having cancer penetrate the muscle does not in any way imply that she has advanced cancer. She could. I suppose, and they’ll have a better idea after pathology is done, but without the ability to do a PET, they won't ever know until she becomes symptomatic. Which by then, would mean death. I think though, this is the bedbound saga we’ ve all been waiting for. She’ll never get out of that chair and it will have nothing to do with cancer.

Tags
None