i'm home 07/19/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
The ones who look well put together also tend to wear good quality foundation garments underneath their clothes.

Amber seems to just buy ordinary clothes in huge sizes, which isn't the way to dress well if you're obese.
Christ Amber's foundation garments would have to be so strong that The Mafia could hide the bodies of their hits in there

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I had to google Woman Within, never heard of it.

To the person who said the name was absurd and it sounded like a troll....take a look at their website. They literally troll the customers by only having thin women model the clothes...their very smallest “small” size is a size 12 US, so about a 38-inch. inch bust, 40.5” hips.

Not one of these website models looks big enough to fit into the very smallest size. That is just some intense trolling.

And that’s ignoring the actual “styles” on offer.

View attachment 1462600are you fuckin having a go with this?
This is the shit tourist-Karens wear on their trip to machu pichu good god. The woman within is suffocating under all that tack.

Guido Mista

kiwifarms.net
I thought estrogen was used to treat cancer with estrogen receptors, or is that just breast cancer?
Quite the opposite. If any cancer is estrogen receptor positive, then docs would try to eliminate the sources of estrogen as this would fuel the cancer. Drugs like Tamoxifen and Fulvestrant block these receptors.

Because our gorl has had her ovaries removed, they'd probably look at the next possible source of estrogen, which would be the excess fat (thats assuming that her cancer has estrogen receptors).

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to google Woman Within, never heard of it.

To the person who said the name was absurd and it sounded like a troll....take a look at their website. They literally troll the customers by only having thin women model the clothes...their very smallest “small” size is a size 12 US, so about a 38-inch. inch bust, 40.5” hips.

Not one of these website models looks big enough to fit into the very smallest size. That is just some intense trolling.

And that’s ignoring the actual “styles” on offer.

View attachment 1462600are you fuckin having a go with this?
A model who is extremely fat enough to fit Into those clothes properly would be offensive to the eye and might hurt sales

Tags
None