"I’m not ‘too fat’ to be a doll" Bullied as a teen, she describes herself as a 'living art doll -

Mangy Mutt

spreading disease
kiwifarms.net
This style she has going could look pretty cute on a normal sized chick. I guess.

Fat chicks can't pull it off so well. The blob gets in the way of whatever image she's trying to show off. Her makeup in those pics is actually pretty basic, nothing special or unique enough to apparently need 12 hours to apply. Nothing special at all, actually -- I was expecting something far more exciting than this discount lolita looking ass.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
This style she has going could look pretty cute on a normal sized chick. I guess.

Fat chicks can't pull it off so well. The blob gets in the way of whatever image she's trying to show off. Her makeup in those pics is actually pretty basic, nothing special or unique enough to apparently need 12 hours to apply. Nothing special at all, actually -- I was expecting something far more exciting than this discount lolita looking ass.
Gotta agree with you there. On skinny chicks it looks good. All it does when you're 300 lbs is accentuate the piggishness of your eyes.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Also at 25 she might be a tad old for starting a musical career. The companies and agencies do not really wait for overweight albino clowns without any obvious musical training.
The Carly Rae Jepsen's (I think her single hit came out in her 30's?) are outrageously rare, so you definitely ain't wrong.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like unusual styles so I actually like this. I don't like when people use grade school bullying as an excuse for anything in their 20s.
Lots of people were bullied, you probably weren't bullied worse than many other people who have grown to be productive adults. Who gives a shit about anything that happened in kindergarten?

Eryngium

Fix animated profile pics @Null you gutless mothe
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes bastards will go after girls like this assuming others won't believe their story. Sad but true. That is why when an ugly woman says she was raped you can never trust the guy who says she's too ugly or whatever.
How does raping a morbidly obese, fat chick dressed like a toddler give you any more sexual gratification then you own hand?

How does raping a morbidly obese, fat chick dressed like a toddler give you any more sexual gratification then you own hand?
Reading on the psychology for rapists, it's not always about gratification, it's the aspect of dominating someone. I don't buy that it's always about power though, as I think sexual gratification is behind date rape and the like, which is much more common than the jump a random jogger type rapist.

frozenrunner

In Thanksgiving casseroles everywhere. Add salt.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an expert on the psychology of rape but from what I understand it's not as much a sexual attraction thing as a power / dominance thing.
It's about sexual gratification as well as power/dominance. Anyone telling you it has nothing at all to do with sex is parroting a politically correct line they heard.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino