"I’m not ‘too fat’ to be a doll" Bullied as a teen, she describes herself as a 'living art doll -

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
It's about sexual gratification as well as power/dominance. Anyone telling you it has nothing at all to do with sex is parroting a politically correct line they heard.
Indeed. If it were just about power/dominance, there are hundreds of ways to do that without resorting to rape. Kids bully each other all the time and all manner of ways that are completely non-sexual.

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she have a cleft palate? Or does she just deliberately do her makeup to look like she does?
Upon closer inspection, it's just the makeup. I think she's going for a cracked face look.

I'm a little torn on this one. On one hand being a human doll every day that isn't Halloween is pretty exceptional. On the other, I'm impressed at her dedication to her craft and the fact she actually took the time to learn how to repair old school wood and porcelain dolls,. Honestly I do hope she starts taking better care of herself and her health because if she doesn't go full lolcow in the future then she'll live to see some success.

and that would be rad as hell.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see what look she's going for. She's trying to be one of those artsy Japanese ball jointed dolls. I guarantee this girl has a doll collection.
tumblr_o3eqwqxn9d1r70kbmo1_400.gif

Her body shape totally ruins it though. She should do makeup on other people instead of herself, at least until she learns how to sew. Most clothes look like trash on her because she's a fattyfatfat. Here's more of her looks:
porky2.png

01ca2e3789ee586c8a00fd88c4a40b0f.jpg

porky.png

sei_49861427-4f2e.jpg

57883130_361033848089042_8666987975237495721_n.jpg

56539368_318447422169059_3930534161058969357_n (1).jpg

EDIT: I was right. This was on her pinterest:
bjd.png

She's into BJD.

Last edited:

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see what look she's going for. She's trying to be one of those artsy Japanese ball jointed dolls. I guarantee this girl has a doll collection.
View attachment 819758

Her body shape totally ruins it though. She should do makeup on other people instead of herself, at least until she learns how to sew. Most clothes look like trash on her because she's a fattyfatfat. Here's more of her looks:

View attachment 819774
She's into BJD.
I thought so too. Figures she likes elfgutz.

• DRINK!
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Daughter of Cernunnos

Lolifags belong in bodybags.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, in the article she says she has three BJDs and she researched for 3 yrs before buying one. I personally like her style. I know about the girls who try the living doll thing and it can look pretty cute. It's dumb to dress like that everyday and downright attentionwhoring to dress that way in public. I'd be more sympathetic to Skye if she didn't randomly wear this stuff in public for no reason to fish for compliments. I think putting the clown thing in there works though because she is fat. Fat people are a little grotesque and so are clowns so it works. There's been too many horror movies and serial killers for people to ever see clowns as simply wholesome anymore. I'm not sure she is taking care of her wigs properly though. A lot of people into cosplay are lazy with it because they have to be handwashed.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 819758

View attachment 819774
She's into BJD.
The makeup looks pretty and well done, though obviously not something that you’d want to wear randomly outside.

The pics in the article really don’t do her justice. That, and she really is too fat.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Whoa. Are these photos of the same person in the OP? I hate to say it, but those are fairly decent as far as theatrical makeup goes. (It doesn't hurt that she's using the MySpace Angle quite liberally.) Why, though, did she choose the worst makeup jobs of the lot for the article photoshoot? She looks like a Japanese noh mask that has been in a domestic dispute in the first pic and an ambulatory chin in the second pic where she's wearing the dark dress. Not to play "backseat cosplayer", but costumes with structured boning and elements (like large sleeves or ruffles) that hide her figure flaws would probably look better on her.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I am probably gonna get puzzle pieced for this but whatever. I don't see a problem with something like this being a hobby. I.e she puts on the make up takes some selfies washes that shit off and goes on her merry way. Sometimes it's ok to let your freak flag fly within reason and as long as some fucked up shit is going down who cares. If you can hold down a job and be a functional member of society, then whatever I will tolerate you're weirdness. My problem with this is, being a living doll, fat or skinny shouldn't encompass youre entire life and shouldn't be your identity. Her weight is a health risk and just another layer to protect herself from reality much like being a living clown doll does. Honestly Hooked On The Look is just an e-freak show that you don't have to pay a dollar to go see whats lurking in the tent.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino