"I’m not ‘too fat’ to be a doll" Bullied as a teen, she describes herself as a 'living art doll -

Tlazolli

pingas
kiwifarms.net
I saw the thread title and I imagined a mildly chubby woman but god damn, reality is much harsher ain’t it? Woman, lose weight, your brain wires are so clogged with fat you ain’t thinking right lol.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Well, everyone needs a hobby, I guess. I'm not totally sure if the cringelord sperg thing is an act or not, but either way, claiming to be a victim of bully and raep is pretty much the free space on "aspiring Instagram influencer personality" bingo isn't it? She's like a fat knockoff Emilie Autumn, maybe she even has enough talent to be marketable, idk.

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see what look she's going for. She's trying to be one of those artsy Japanese ball jointed dolls. I guarantee this girl has a doll collection.
View attachment 819758

Her body shape totally ruins it though. She should do makeup on other people instead of herself, at least until she learns how to sew. Most clothes look like trash on her because she's a fattyfatfat. Here's more of her looks:

EDIT: I was right. This was on her pinterest:
View attachment 819774
She's into BJD.
Jesus Christ these girls look like living Luna Slater art. The style is terrifying, whether it's done well or not.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
25, undereducated, living at home and looking to make turning herself into a public spectacle into a career. This is what happens when you don't threaten your children with homelessness and starvation if they don't acquire gainful employment.

Oh, and make no mistake: "too much time spent on the internet" is the source of this. Internet use should require an annual licensing fee that must be paid for by the holder, and presented along with a recent paystub.

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see what look she's going for. She's trying to be one of those artsy Japanese ball jointed dolls. I guarantee this girl has a doll collection.

Her body shape totally ruins it though. She should do makeup on other people instead of herself, at least until she learns how to sew. Most clothes look like trash on her because she's a fattyfatfat.

- Wants to be a ball-jointed doll.
- Is actively destroying her joints by being morbidly obese.

Makes sense.

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
25? I thought she was 45 if a day until I read the article.

Notice how lopsided her clothes look on her. They all seem too small. That flowered overshirt thing is struggling not to pop at the shoulders and she has that nasty velour skirt all hiked up. Then in the next pic she borrowed grandma's church dress. It only ages her already haggard appearance by another 15 years. Don't even get me started on the rest. Her friends are even more tragic. And what's with Florida tourist dad there? Is he banging them all?

She looks like a joke but all her fat friends tell her otherwise. It isn't just the fat. It's the whole look. She is horribly styled in every aspect. She reminds me of one of those ita weebs who buys some fugly Milanoo monstrosity and a Party City wig and thinks they are a sweet lolita-chan who looks just as good and the ones in burando.

Maybe Skye could pull off a fat doll look of some sort if she had any sense of style or understood how clothing is supposed to fit. But she doesn't. So she looks like this. And her "doll" makeup looks like it was applied by a child.

Fork Cartel

The 1% are literally the spawn of Satan
kiwifarms.net
25, undereducated, living at home and looking to make turning herself into a public spectacle into a career. This is what happens when you don't threaten your children with homelessness and starvation if they don't acquire gainful employment.

Oh, and make no mistake: "too much time spent on the internet" is the source of this. Internet use should require an annual licensing fee that must be paid for by the holder, and presented along with a recent paystub.
To be fair if we followed both of these pieces of advice KF would cease to exist almost right away

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
You know what puts me off about people like this? In the end, it's all narcissism and vanity.

Yeah, it's always wrapped up as being artistic or expressing themselves. But if that's really their goal, why not take up drawing or painting or sculpture? Why not do makeup and styling on other people? Probably because neither of those things involve people telling them how great they look.

The article's written like she's overcome a sad childhood and found her place in the world, but she hasn't really made any progress at all. She's just spent her whole life desperately wanting people to tell her that she's pretty, and she found a niche of people on the internet who will do that, so now she feels better. That's all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino