i’m obsessed with weighing myself... - 4/17/2019

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Lmaooo she "pulled a muscle" and she knows becase she's "done this before" Sure Jan.
and thus the exercises on camera come to an end.
"I'm not sponsored by the Coldest Water Bottle. I swear I'm not. I just wanted you to know that I'm really not." Why does it take her a full minute to say what can be said in five seconds? Her videos could be two minutes long if she got to the fucking point once in awhile and stopped repeating herself 10 times in a row.
If she did that she wouldn't be able to monetize her videos, boo boo.

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
"I'm OBSESSEEEDDDDD with weighing myself." cool, cool, cool-- so when are we going to get a weigh on where she and the scale are in the middle of the room and we can see her entire body while the scale reads off it's number? I'm never convinced by any of her weigh ins. She never shows her full body so it's way too easy for her to subtly touch something to bring down her weight. But you know when she wants to show us her torrid dresses that look more like really long shirts, she has no issue showing her full body then.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
"I'm OBSESSEEEDDDDD with weighing myself." cool, cool, cool-- so when are we going to get a weigh on where she and the scale are in the middle of the room and we can see her entire body while the scale reads off it's number? I'm never convinced by any of her weigh ins. She never shows her full body so it's way too easy for her to subtly touch something to bring down her weight. But you know when she wants to show us her torrid dresses that look more like really long shirts, she has no issue showing her full body then.
By full body you mean her legs too. These days, you need to borrow NASA's space telescope to get a picture of her whole body.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't need to put sriracha on her meat if she didn't overcook it to shoe leather.

How you get to 560 pounds eating dry ass meat boggles the mind.
I'm guessing she didn't actually eat that way to get to 560. She just eats her dry lean overcooked shit ground meat on camera to virtue signal about how healthy she is. Unfortunately she eats huge portions of it, which is unsatisfying for her cravings and only helps to stretch her stomach out so that when she binges they're even bigger due to her portion sizes being fucked. It's no wonder Becky started losing weight when she stopped eating the "healthy" garbage amber cooks, there's nothing healthy about eating a cauldron full of canned/packaged gunk and dry meat.

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
let's see if we can all follow along here:

1. title of the video is "I'm obsessed with weighing myself..."
  2. "I am becoming absolutely and utterly obsessed with the scale, I weigh myself a couple times a day" (that's not what obsession is or how it develops, it's just a bad habit right now but go awf sis)
  3. acknowledges that people are going to tell her to stop doing that because the world, including her, knows it's useless/wrong to do that
  4. "I understand but, it's actually keeping me on track, you guissse"
  5. "I do not recommend weighing yourself a few times a day, this has just become my bad habit"
  6. "But this bad habit is creating good things"
The circular logic is stunning.

it's been a week. progress is progress but she's already slipped 8 discs trying to kiss her own ass. I was wondering when she was going to make a video like this. sooooooooooo once again she's just pulling the padge in front of everyone knowing people are going to have some shit to say about it. clever girl. I would wager that she either doesn't actually weigh herself, or that the real motivator behind it, is knowing she can use to get attention later. A kid who pees their pants to seek negative attention. Like she gets off on doing something she know she shouldn't. Gross.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
I can still see those scabs on the side of her face. Gorl, at least stay consistent with the concealer. They've been there for three plus weeks now. You know what's a good way to keep yourself from binging? Having fasting blood work done.
Wait wait wait are you saying that wounds that don't heal is some kind of symptom?

I don't want to be an alarmist but:

Attachments

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else notice how she purposely lets the silence hang every time Becky tries to be funny or tongue-in-cheek about something? It really comes across as such a power trip, to see how awkward and uncomfortable she can make her girlfriend feel. Such a fucking bully.

That massage comment made me laugh. She has to remind people that sometimes, on the rarest of occasions, she does something nice for Becky. I bet her massages are like 30 seconds of half-assed effort followed by, "Babe. Are you hungry? Do you wanna get something to eat?" Translation: go get me something to eat ?

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't need to put sriracha on her meat if she didn't overcook it to shoe leather.

How you get to 560 pounds eating dry ass meat boggles the mind.
Deathfats aren't really about taste. They're about habit and feeling full. People with tastebuds and the slightest interest in cooking enjoy a wide variety of foods that aren't all fried, overloaded with salt, etc., so they fill up more on seasoned veggies or a nice, juicy grilled chicken instead of shoving dry meat in their gullet because they need to feel full NOW.
I don't believe for one second Amber enjoys any of the hulthy food she pulls out of her ass on camera. She's able to stomach it because it's food, but off camera the only thing that will get her a proper high is a pack of king sized Snickers and twelve consecutive bows of rawmen.
I think even if a professional chef were to put a 5-star meal in front of her, she wouldn't enjoy it. Her tastebuds are conditioned to enjoy unfathomable amounts of sugar and processed crap, it would taste so abnormal to her she wouldn't even get any satisfaction. She'd probably be frustrated by the portion size being equivalent to one Amber bite as well.
But on camera, it would be "so GUD you guise oh my GAWD"

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
This is not quite as bad as the "ball shoes" video, but she's clearly added in a bunch of boring "content" on purpose to bring the video to more than 10 minutes.

If she is really so obsessed with weighing herself, and her weight has really been lower every weigh-in, why didn't she even mention a number that she's seen on the scale? She usually tells us if she's dropped a couple of pounds in a couple of days, even if she doesn't show the scale, so I really have to wonder what's up here.

Insisting that she needs to work up to exercising twice a day is so ridiculous. "Once a day is so hard, but a month from now I should be able to work up to twice a day." She clearly has not even attempted a second daily work-out, because bodies can recover pretty well if you give them some rest. Even if she couldn't do quite as many reps the second time, she should be able to do a minute of walking 3 or 4 times a day. She's setting her bar so low it's pathetic.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
The first thing about losing weight or starting a weight loss plan is to not weigh yourself everyday. In Amberlynn’s case, this daily weigh in is going to lead to unhealthy obsessions with finding new ways to lower the weight quicker and quicker. Of course, in weight loss the quick way is the most dangerous and will lead to failure.

HurriedBeanbag

Chicken fucking tendies
kiwifarms.net
The first thing about losing weight or starting a weight loss plan is to not weigh yourself everyday. In Amberlynn’s case, this daily weigh in is going to lead to unhealthy obsessions with finding new ways to lower the weight quicker and quicker. Of course, in weight loss the quick way is the most dangerous and will lead to failure.
Perfect! Can't wait.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino