i’m obsessed with weighing myself... - 4/17/2019

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
The first thing about losing weight or starting a weight loss plan is to not weigh yourself everyday. In Amberlynn’s case, this daily weigh in is going to lead to unhealthy obsessions with finding new ways to lower the weight quicker and quicker. Of course, in weight loss the quick way is the most dangerous and will lead to failure.
Amber's not going to lose weight. Come on, now. LOL

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Deathfats aren't really about taste. They're about habit and feeling full. People with tastebuds and the slightest interest in cooking enjoy a wide variety of foods that aren't all fried, overloaded with salt, etc., so they fill up more on seasoned veggies or a nice, juicy grilled chicken instead of shoving dry meat in their gullet because they need to feel full NOW.
I don't believe for one second Amber enjoys any of the hulthy food she pulls out of her ass on camera. She's able to stomach it because it's food, but off camera the only thing that will get her a proper high is a pack of king sized Snickers and twelve consecutive bows of rawmen.
I think even if a professional chef were to put a 5-star meal in front of her, she wouldn't enjoy it. Her tastebuds are conditioned to enjoy unfathomable amounts of sugar and processed crap, it would taste so abnormal to her she wouldn't even get any satisfaction. She'd probably be frustrated by the portion size being equivalent to one Amber bite as well.
But on camera, it would be "so GUD you guise oh my GAWD"
It's one of those unfortunate things about the American south and, yes this is broad generalization. I've seen kids who have been raised on Kraft Mac n Cheese and won't touch real cheese. I've seen kids snarf down ketchup on processed chicken tenders, but won't touch a tomato. Now, some of that is just kids being kids and being persnickity about what they eat, but a lot of that is just that they have never had real food. This is one of those things that always interested me about her foster home. We know that her parents weren't shit and we know she lived in a group home for a bit so the food was probably shit tier at best. However, she ate relatively well when she lived with Krystle (until she put a stop to that shit by manipulating an allowance).

The point is that she has no idea what a decent, wholesome, healthy meal tastes like. Even if she did, when she saw the portion size she immediately send her slave to the nearest convenience/grocery store or fast food joint for more provisions.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s so happy with all her progress - not even doing her bare minimum routine for a week.

Also, “I like my meat super dry” WTF?!‽? I’ve never heard anyone utter those words. the only rational explanation for this is nasty bone dry meat let’s her drown it in corn syrup sauces, siracha, ranch, ketchup, etc...

I refuse to believe anyone loves dry meat, unless it’s beef jerky. Dry meat is what happens when you fuck up or don’t know how to cook.

This is probably her thinking she’s saying something healthy because she thinks the only two ways you can have meat are either super fried greasy or tasteless dry cardboard.

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
I was a big fat fuck in highschool and dropped 130lbs in a year. I was also obsessed with weighing myself. And you know what? It was a good thing, that scale kept me accountable. I did good for a week the number would go down, if I ate shit for a week it would go up. Unless you're weighing yourself every hour than it's not a problem amber
I weighed myself daily during the last time I lost a bunch of weight, but in a very specific manner: I made sure I was very well hydrated the night before, then before I had my first meal I would do a cardio session at the gym. I would do my toilet business, shower, THEN weigh myself so I could be reasonably sure that my gut and bladder was voided prior to weighing.

Verbatim Goalz Gorl

Healthy Just Big
kiwifarms.net
I weighed myself daily during the last time I lost a bunch of weight, but in a very specific manner: I made sure I was very well hydrated the night before, then before I had my first meal I would do a cardio session at the gym. I would do my toilet business, shower, THEN weigh myself so I could be reasonably sure that my gut and bladder was voided prior to weighing.
Nobody gives a fuck.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Idk if she's doing for the glamour of knowing her weight, or if she's testing new tricks to cheat the scale.

The only reason AL should be weighing herself multiple times a day is if she was undergoing drastic treatment for lymphedema. She'd need to be recording how much fluid she was losing/retaining throughout the day after certain activities (exercise, urinating, drinking/eating). The fluids in verses the fluids out.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She started the video by saying she had some bad news about having a pooled muscle in her layg, and that she has to do a certain maneuver to get out of bed. I thought for a second that she was about to admit she had gotten stuck in her bed. I'm sure the bedbound saga will begin with something like that.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
The PL in the last page is brutal. Don't let mama emspex see that shit.

Back on topic:

I'm guessing she is "obsessed" with the scale because she's over 600 and trying desperately to get below it to show us wrong. So she's constantly checking when she's under enough to binge again.

Just a theory though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino