i’m obsessed with weighing myself... - 4/17/2019

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
This bitch's face is so huge and round.
A little more downvotes this time, the ambabies are angry because big AL didn't deliver the forms she had apparently promised to. My brain automatically zones out whenever our gorl makes a promise. It's going to be great to watch these gullible people go through the inevitable disappointment and become full blown haydurs in the upcoming weeks.
There’s a wave of newbies coming.....

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
This video was gross. Idk why or how something so boring pissed me off so much. Just a combo, I guess. The really long, poorly lit close-up of her fat head
View attachment 729204
The way her face is shrinking into the sea of fat. The growing chins that have eclipsed her neck.

Her speech about how she's learning it's ok to not wear makeup and how she's learning to love herself :roll: Seems like she didn't wear makeup most of the winter?

Becky's stupid fucking story.

But she has a full and interesting life off camera.
'Learning to love herself' oh Amber...

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Amber's current vlogapalooza is purely about collecting enough $$$ to pay for WLS from her own pocket. What's going to happen when the clinic says "NO" though? Given she hasn't even completed the paperwork or had a medical assessment, the chances are pretty high that they won't want to take her as a patient. especially as she has no prior medical history or records. What hospital would willingly choose to take on a patient with that much risk? Perhaps Amber thinks they will read her scrawled writing claiming to be "biiig but hullthy" and she will be whisked into surgery.

Oh the binge-eeeen that is going to ensue when they decline her appication! Vlogging operations will cease and Nutritionistlynn and PersonalTrainerlynn will be banished forevermore.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
The toxicity of Amber that close is starting to show the signs of radiation. It's only a matter of time before something snaps.
If Amber truly is eating much less than she orginally used to, the side effects of crankiness and mood swings will start to creep in. In fact in many weight loss surgery support groups, this is one thing that is highlighted constantly.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I was a big fat fuck in highschool and dropped 130lbs in a year. I was also obsessed with weighing myself. And you know what? It was a good thing, that scale kept me accountable. I did good for a week the number would go down, if I ate shit for a week it would go up. Unless you're weighing yourself every hour than it's not a problem amber
I also was fat. I weighed 300lbs. Then I followed the Amberlynn diet.

I am now 600lbs.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber's current vlogapalooza is purely about collecting enough $$$ to pay for WLS from her own pocket. What's going to happen when the clinic says "NO" though? Given she hasn't even completed the paperwork or had a medical assessment, the chances are pretty high that they won't want to take her as a patient. especially as she has no prior medical history or records. What hospital would willingly choose to take on a patient with that much risk? Perhaps Amber thinks they will read her scrawled writing claiming to be "biiig but hullthy" and she will be whisked into surgery.

Oh the binge-eeeen that is going to ensue when they decline her appication! Vlogging operations will cease and Nutritionistlynn and PersonalTrainerlynn will be banished forevermore.
what's gonna happen is she will chimp out on a vlog and we will all have a good laugh about her stupidity. It's gonna be good.

Baby Firefly

A creature made of sunshine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only ending to the Amberlynn saga is the inevitable. Damage has been done. Lots and lots of damage. Damage is being done as I type this, tbqh. Think she knows she's doomed or is she too stupid to realize it? I vote for the latter; big gorl isn't playing with a full deck and hasn't been for a long time.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net

She could go the Boogie route and have Becky drive her to Mexico to get the procedure done. She’ll probably have the same or worse results than Boogie. She might lose weight at first and then plateau and be a slightly smaller deathfat, or she’d kill herself with gangrene. The latter sounds more plausible though because she doesn’t have the self control to eat anything below 3,000 calories in a day.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'm slightly autistic, but it feels like I'm having a harder time following her videos more and more. Is it because they're just so boring and have no real content? Maybe I zone out because it feels like a bunch of chopped up garbage thrown together for 10 minutes and 14 seconds.
Are Amber's videos making me stupid(er) or do I just need more caffeine? I can't be the only one who feels this way, right? right???

Also, Becky: get a fucking job you lazy cunt. I don't mean to beat a dead land whale, but seeing her smug, obese, hypertension-having lazy ass sitting there in the middle of the day(?) in front of a bunch of markers when she has ZERO reason not to be working, is mildly infuriating ok?

One last thing, and I've been thinking this for quite awhile.
I've seen Amber using Sriracha for literally years now and I think I've yet to see her put it on a food that made sense. I get it, I love spicy food and I always have Sriracha in my kitchen, but there's a time and place for everything. You can put it on/in a lot of foods but if you're putting it on the wrong foods (like steamed vegetables) all you're going to taste is Sriracha. I know, this is the Gorl who puts ayygs and soy sauce in noodles and thinks hamburger helper is "sooooo good" thumb up.
Her recent vlogs have become so boring, I start watching her videos on ambeast channel and within few mins into the video, I minimize it and do something else

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Whenever she says she's obsessed with something, she's over it and compensating. Remember her apartment, that she was 'obsessed with'? Then, quickly moved out. She was obsessed with swimming, eating fruit, swimming, walking, and on and on..it generally means the opposite.

A lot of pets 'bored-eat', when they're under-exercised and under-stimulated. If she's still dumping a bunch of food out for them, like she used to, it's not a wonder that the dog is obese.

It's also funny that some are pushing the, 'Becky acts like that because she's shy/camera shy. As if we don't see her acting completely normal and at-ease on Eric's videos.

Last edited:

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
She could go the Boogie route and have Becky drive her to Mexico to get the procedure done. She’ll probably have the same or worse results than Boogie. She might lose weight at first and then plateau and be a slightly smaller deathfat, or she’d kill herself with gangrene. The latter sounds more plausible though because she doesn’t have the self control to eat anything below 3,000 calories in a day.
Fuck I'd totally watch that if she vlogged it! Two deathfat lesbos and an obese chihuahua in a dying Hyundai go on a Thelma and Louise-style road-trip to the border. How much garbage will they eat on the way? Will Amberlynns laygs survive the journey? How much tequila will Becky need to render herself numb(er) to the horror of it all? Maybe they could take Eric with them and sell him to a Mexican cartel. These would be the best vlogs EVER!

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
And then end up exactly like Boogie where the mentality of "I can still eat anything I want but less so it's all good" exists. I look forward to more party platter mukbangs.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
The comedown to this is gonna be biblical.
As soon as she breaks and binges (and she will), it's game over. Her wording in this video makes it clear she believes one binge will mess up all her progress, and as we've seen before, that's when she gives up.

Although it might mess up 1-2 days of effort, her BMR is still so insanely high that she could binge weekly and successfully lose weight. But in Amberland, that one mistake is all that's needed for her to throw a tantrum and give up entirely because it's too haaaard and she triiiieeed but it didn't woooooork and it's not her faaaault she has a disorder you guuuuuys!

I really hope Becky continues to lose weight, because that'd spice things up even more.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
She isn't trolling y'all for real.

Also, Necky is wearing the same shirt as she did working out yesterday. The smell around that table must have been awful.
Maybe this one was filmed on the same day as the other one?
Does anyone else notice how she purposely lets the silence hang every time Becky tries to be funny or tongue-in-cheek about something?
Never assign to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
Just wait for her signal that the new scales have failed and are not operable any more.
This new scale of hers use batteries...just saying.
The first thing about losing weight or starting a weight loss plan is to not weigh yourself everyday. In Amberlynn’s case, this daily weigh in is going to lead to unhealthy obsessions with finding new ways to lower the weight quicker and quicker. Of course, in weight loss the quick way is the most dangerous and will lead to failure.
To explain my optimistic rating. Amber isn't losing weight, she isn't losing weight slowly and she's definitely not losing weight fast. No need to worry about weight loss causing her any harm.
Are Amber's videos making me stupid(er) or do I just need more caffeine?
Neither. Amber is extremely predictable, even though she tries so hard to not have a routine (bed time, feeding time, day to day appointments and commitments most grown ups have etc). Everything she's showing on camera now has been shown (with slight variations) before.
On top of that, as she grows less mobile, the amount of effort she puts on her videos goes down. Her YT channel has basically become an electronic baby sitter - a camera pointed at a giant baby whose words make as much sense as the babbling of a baby. And the baby Amber does what every baby does - giggles, claps her hands, bounce and eat.
Becky isn't nearly fat enough to have lost her period. She knows the difference between piss pads and period pads.
IIRC, this was on the first year they got together, and Becky was even lighter back then.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Becky isn't nearly fat enough to have lost her period. She knows the difference between piss pads and period pads.
I've gathered Becky has mentioned having PCOS. Not sure if that's from a doctor or self-diagnosis, but I directly quoted Becky saying the following from the 9/22/2018 YouNow stream
Becky commented on how 'weirdly personal' some of the questions were literally 2 minutes after someone asked about her weight and Becky replied, "Yeah, I got bigger, it sucks. I can't remember the last time I had a period." :!::!::!: :O :cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:
All we really know is: Becky bought those for AOn Valentine's Day, 2018, Amber posted that picture of them, Amber later claimed Becky had 'made a mistake' when the internet laughed at Amber, an opened package of them was seen in a later vlog (I believe the lore is they were seen in the bathroom at Becky's sisters house during a visit and Amber claimed they weren't hers, basically claiming it's Becky's sister who is incontinent, not the 500 lb gorilla who was visiting and trying not to get piss all over Becky's sister's furniture). Also someone thinks they saw a package in a weigh-in onetime, but I'm not clear on that one, I don't think there was a consensus and it was never brought to Amber's attention as far as I know.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino