Scarboroughgirl

'Draped Up' Played During Massacre at Western
kiwifarms.net
  • eating a bagel with onion chive cream cheese and a diet Coke
  • Becky is taking her mom to an appointment
  • everyone she sees on a daily basis already knows what she's going through
  • "I had a big epiphany, if you will."
  • she had her moment that she knew she needed to change or she'd die
  • her mom wasn't sober Amber's whole life, then she had her own epiphany and got clean
  • she's scared you guys
  • too big for a CAT scan and MRI, serious things
  • her eye is convulsing and pulsating and she's losing hearing in her left ear
  • starting to get headaches
  • she takes her anxiety meds but they don't help
  • whether you guys believe it or not, she is in the 400s
  • so many companies use her face for their advertisements without her permission
  • "I have mountains to climb, and I should've started climbing my mountain a lot sooner." well duh
  • the point: she needs to do better
  • claims she's lost 70+ lbs doing intuitive eating
  • asks why people want to react to others' downfall as she's crying
  • a lot of crying and woe-is-me
  • she's scared guys
  • she needs to do better
  • next grocery haul from Kroger, she's eating healthier
  • she's going to leave this unedited because she doesn't want to watch it back guys
  • more frequent weigh-ins supposedly coming up

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ManipulativeLynn at her finest. She knows that some viewers have softened to her and have begun to scrutinize the HN, and she is going ride that tiny ripple like a surfer on a pre-hurricane wave.

Edit: She really is freaking out over the twitching and shit, and that is making her even worse. But if she is for real (X), her hypochondria could be a catalyst if she believes she has to lose weight fast for medical imaging.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The real title should be 'Fat Girl Fakes Emotional Breakdown and Weightloss Breakthrough for Attention and Money'

She said 'I'm not going to monetize this'. Video has 7 ads on it :story:

ETA: Oh, gee, imagine that. She's thinking about uploading her daily weigh-ins again. Same shit different day. "Cry" and feign emotional distress hoping to attract a new 'Weightloss Journey' audience to manipulate that hasn't heard you say this exact same shit a thousand times.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's talking about doing 1500 calories a day again (she can't stick to 1800 or 2000 but sure why not 1500), but I thought she was supposed to be doing Weight Watchers? Doesn't that mean she's supposed to be counting according to their points system?

This video was 8/10 in terms of entertainment, but she gets only a 4/10 for her crying performance. She's going to need to learn how to produce actual tears if she wants a better score.

I can't wait to see how many people actually fall for this scripted performance of hers.

Wooden Spoon

Ooh don't double charge me for that
kiwifarms.net
There is a condition called Idiopathic intracranial hypertension, which basically occurs as a result of morbid obesity. It can cause the nerve optics behind the eye to have a stroke due to all the pressure on the brain, and can really fuck you up. Doctors diagnose it when they really can't come up with any other diagnosis besides obesity. I've been wondering if she would ever be impacted, but some of the symptoms include severe headaches, throbbing of the eyes, dizziness, and ringing/humming in the ears. There is no cure, and the main contributing factor is obesity and high sodium diets for a long time. Pure speculation of course, but I wonder...

my dad was a shit parent and my sister was diagnosed after she had two strokes behind her eyes. She is now permanently color blind and will never have her vision back.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's talking about doing 1500 calories a day again (she can't stick to 1800 or 2000 but sure why not 1500), but I thought she was supposed to be doing Weight Watchers? Doesn't that mean she's supposed to be counting according to their points system?

This video was 8/10 in terms of entertainment, but she gets only a 4/10 for her crying performance. She's going to need to learn how to produce actual tears if she wants a better score.

I can't wait to see how many people actually fall for this scripted performance of hers.
A 1500 calorie diet is difficult for a normal person with a normal appetite to keep. No way she succeeds in this.

Tags
None