Im scared (major cry warning) 05/03/20 -

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a condition called Idiopathic intracranial hypertension, which basically occurs as a result of morbid obesity. It can cause the nerve optics behind the eye to have a stroke due to all the pressure on the brain, and can really fuck you up. Doctors diagnose it when they really can't come up with any other diagnosis besides obesity. I've been wondering if she would ever be impacted, but some of the symptoms include severe headaches, throbbing of the eyes, dizziness, and ringing/humming in the ears. There is no cure, and the main contributing factor is obesity and high sodium diets for a long time. Pure speculation of course, but I wonder...

my dad was a shit parent and my sister was diagnosed after she had two strokes behind her eyes. She is now permanently color blind and will never have her vision back.
Well, that sounds a lot like what she is describing, and she would be a candidate. Something was bound to happen after years of extreme gluttony, so this wouldn't be surprising. Bad timing, Al.

Edit: Yasss. Crying and gobbling down that sammich, just what I was hoping for!

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I love that she announces at the start that this will be an Eat with Me AND a cry sesh. She's got the cry already planned. lol

She's baiting the reaction channels in this one. It's purposeful. Like many have suggested before, it's a symbiotic relationship between her and the haters. Her views are tanking and will tank faster if reaction channels lose interest and jump ship.

I noticed she's burping more lately too. I'm sure that's no accident either. She must be broke AF.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Lovely summary on page one negates me feeling any drive to watch this entire thing.

Especially when the goblin-wrangler in me wants to strangle this wench and screech that she needs to chew with her fucking mouth shut and not talk with her mouth full.

Basic summary:
MUHMENTALZ.gif

TEARS.gif

LAAAAYYYYGGGGSSSS.gif

(Yes, I'm done splattering glitter text all over the place now.)

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
This is probably the most pathetic I have seen Amber and that is saying a lot considering the crap she is uploading daily. Loosing weight? Ok, but its not going to change the fact that there are other things about her that needs to change like her smugness and needing of validation. Just because you are doing what you want to do and repeating the accomplishment over and over, what she wants a cookie? Its sad that we can tell she wants the praises and validation, obviously because her "friends" probably stopped giving a shit or is pretending to have her back but knows she is a walking disaster waiting to happen. As for fear, we all have it especially with what is currently happening but she needs to find easy ways to relax that does not equate to food or inserting her foot in her mouth; either one will provide her with nutrients.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
This video is all over the fucking place... first she talks about how she was too big for a CAT scan and how she didn't feel embarrassed about it, then she talks about people sending her links to articles using her face but talking about someone else then goes back to talking about how she's too big for a CAT scan again, no consistency whatsoever

She's been on YouTube for 6 years now and she still can't make a proper video

But then of course she brags about how she lost over 70 lbs which is "a lot for an average person" and how it's "amazing"... bitch, that's the equivalent of a 120 lbs person losing .2 lbs :story: You're still fucking 500

Edit: She talked about how she didn't want to start counting calories but she felt excited about doing it... how does that even work?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
This video is all over the fucking place... first she talks about how she was too big for a CAT scan and how she didn't feel embarrassed about it, then she talks about people sending her links to articles using her face but talking about someone else then goes back to talking about how she's too big for a CAT scan again, no consistency whatsoever

She's been on YouTube for 6 years now and she still can't make a proper video

But then of course she brags about how she lost over 70 lbs which is "a lot for an average person" and how it's "amazing"... bitch, that's the equivalent of a 120 lbs person losing .2 lbs :story: You're still fucking 500

Edit: She talked about how she didn't want to start counting calories but she felt excited about doing it... how does that even work?
Shes really inarticulate 🤦‍♀️

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I really wanna see what her next videos are going to be like :lit: She cries that she needs to do better and lose weight faster, but I bet the next videos she'll upload will be the complete opposite of what she bitched about in this video

And she also talks about how she feels the need to force herself to love herself so she can do this... a shrine to herself + constant selfies on Instagram is enough to let us know how much of a narc you are and how much you love yourself, boo

Tags
None