Im scared (major cry warning) 05/03/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late because I wasn't in the mood for whiny shit before bedtime last night. She finds talking to the camera therapeutic because no one can talk back; challenge her horribly skewed perceptions about... most things.

Mid-reel she goes on & on about "want this so bad" - WHAT exactly does she want. I'm never clear with her & I don't think she could honestly answer herself on what she wants.

Enough snivelling about not wanting to be restricted. The way she goes on about that makes it clear she's nowhere near ready to be an adult. For humanity, life is all about restrictions of 1 sort or another. As adults, as we age we tend to be more careful about what we eat & how much, if we want to stay within a healthy weight range. Does she not understand that or does she simply feel she's above we mere mortals?

"I have to do the thing that makes the most sense." Then she says she's going on a 1500 calorie/day diet.

Hello, stage four... you're a little late this spring.

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
She's talking about doing 1500 calories a day again (she can't stick to 1800 or 2000 but sure why not 1500), but I thought she was supposed to be doing Weight Watchers? Doesn't that mean she's supposed to be counting according to their points system?

This video was 8/10 in terms of entertainment, but she gets only a 4/10 for her crying performance. She's going to need to learn how to produce actual tears if she wants a better score.

I can't wait to see how many people actually fall for this scripted performance of hers.
1500 calories my hairy ass. Fat Amber would struggle to do 3500.

No One Cares

kiwifarms.net
The cocktail of different psych meds she's been on, coupled with her being a deathfat will cause havoc on the brain and body. Of course she could just be trolling for views, comments and engagement. Because any engagement on her channel=more money. I won't believe anything she says until she shows her shaved head and the scar from tumor removal. 🤷

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
I can almost guarantee she is having the eye twitching because of non-compliance with her psych meds.
Especially SSRI's as mentioned upthread. By stopping and starting them you get little brain zaps that cause a really uncomfortable electrical pulse in your brain, almost like getting a shock from static. It also causes twitching of one or both eyes.
SSRI's are hell to come off of. You can find hundreds of articles about the withdrawal of Paxil (Paroxetine) especially.
Not sure what one fat ass is (not) taking, but its more than likely the cause of her fictitious brain tumor.

I know this from personal experience(s)

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I can almost guarantee she is having the eye twitching because of non-compliance with her psych meds.
Especially SSRI's as mentioned upthread. By stopping and starting them you get little brain zaps that cause a really uncomfortable electrical pulse in your brain, almost like getting a shock from static. It also causes twitching of one or both eyes.
SSRI's are hell to come off of. You can find hundreds of articles about the withdrawal of Paxil (Paroxetine) especially.
Not sure what one fat ass is (not) taking, but its more than likely the cause of her fictitious brain tumor.

I know this from personal experience(s)
Wouldn't her fat ratio buffer the effect? Her vitamin deficiencies as said before are due to how fat complicates the process, rather than actually indicating a diet deficient in these things. I dont know enough meds to doubt you assuredly but it'd be interesting if someone could chime in with how fat affects drug withdrawal.

Unless your experience includes being 500 lbs 🤔🤔🤔

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
There there, Amber. I'm sure there's machinery out there that can give a whale an MRI or a CAT scan, all they'd have to do is airlift you or roll you out to the beach.

Seriously, she's not gonna stick with this diet. Or she'll double down on the diet soda and pretend she's healthy even while she keeps stuffing her face with salty processed garbage.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't her fat ratio buffer the effect? Her vitamin deficiencies as said before are due to how fat complicates the process, rather than actually indicating a diet deficient in these things. I dont know enough meds to doubt you assuredly but it'd be interesting if someone could chime in with how fat affects drug withdrawal.

Unless your experience includes being 500 lbs 🤔🤔🤔
Lol not a quarter ton goddess like our Gorl, but with SSRI's I don't believe fat ratio affects it. AFAIK it is not a medication that is dosed based on weight.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
If she is diagnosed with IIH, I would genuinely want to feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a shit person. The biology of what happens is a little interesting, and how it would shape Amber's world is highly amusing. A little medical sperging ahead.

Her vision would be permanently fucked, absolutely nothing can be done to fix the damage the disease causes. It damages the retina, and for imagery purposes, imagine a satellite dish. They are supposed to be smooth and rounded, for better reception. Now when the optic nerve behind the eye experiences a stroke, the Retina literally crinkles and curls. Light entering through the eye isn't able to refract properly, greatly obscuring your vision. The lasting visual effects are horrifying; my sister described it as little black dots constantly obscuring her vision...like black pepper flakes. Certain medications can no longer be taken, such as birth control. Driving is no longer something one can do, and if you cry or trigger something to bother the eyes...the pain. The horrendous pain.

Certain aspects of that might not impact Hambo...but...imagine taking her eyes away. Her ability to move around is already pretty much gone, and I can't wait for Covid to become her "why i am bedbound...." video. If you took away her coloreeen and her readeeen and all the other complications, Amber would be in for a train wreck of time.

Not to mention...one of the only ways they can diagnosis an individual with IIH is by ruling out other mimicking diseases...like meningitis. How do you test for that? A spinal tap. And those are excruciating. And she isn't too fat to have one of those surprisingly.
The spinal tap opens another bag of worms. If pressure is placed wrongly on the spine while recovering from this, you end up leaking cerebrospinal fluid. This causes migraines and nausea and has to be fixed with a blood patch, infinitely more painful and expensive than the spinal tap itself. Now someone this fat kind of has no way to take pressure off of the spine, it seems to me.

Maybe I'm just a fag, but there is a limit on what I can wish on people unless they are rapists, murderers, or kiddy diddlers.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for Amber and her ER trips— If you can’t remember what you went to the ER for a certain time, you go to the ER too goddamn much. Plus the chart tells the staff how many times you’ve been to the ER before, even if you go to a different hospital, most people’s medical records are available amongst hospital systems.

That’s what’s good about EMRs. They see she’s a frequent flier and doesn’t follow up with a GP regularly so her treatment is only enough to make sure she’s not in imminent danger of dying.

Which is exactly what an emergency room is for. People who use ERs like a doctors office are generally the street homeless looking for a meal and a bed, possibly some drugs and a free ride on public transportation if their state’s Medicaid pays for such.

My ER sees the same people almost daily even throughout this Covid-19 bullshit. I think some of them even wanted to catch it so they could be admitted. These are the absolute dregs if society. A lot of them get given the diagnosis of “malingering” which is in the ICD-10 so the hospital gets reimbursed for them and it’s a horrible endless cycle of fucking bullshit and I wish we could just ban these motherfuckers from the hospital but we legally cannot.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Not for CT, but there are machine called Open MRIs that could accommodate her, but the table max is still 450lbs. If she wants a scan, it will cost her, likely several thousands.
I'm not sure what your profession is, so I'm sorry if this is autistic of me to ask, but you did mention this is your professional area...

What exactly would be the point of these machines, and what could be a good substitute in terms of diagnostics?

I guess I'm wondering because... well, is there a large animal equivalent? Like, I dunno, let's say you think something is wrong with your horse where in a human, youd get the MRI or cat scan or whatever the fuck amberlynn is too fat for. Can you use... a horse/cow equivalent of MRI machine or cat scan on a thicc gorl like amberlynn?

She'd end up having to go to one of the large animal hospitals or zoo vets that have the bigger equipment in Kentucky. Sometimes hospitals ship out deathfats to these to get scanned because they are often one of the few that have equipment built that can handle the sheer size and bulk of these superheavies.
She needs a scale for car parts, medical equipment for animals, ...when are we allowed to stop calling her human? :story: 🌈

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
As for Amber and her ER trips— If you can’t remember what you went to the ER for a certain time, you go to the ER too goddamn much. Plus the chart tells the staff how many times you’ve been to the ER before, even if you go to a different hospital, most people’s medical records are available amongst hospital systems.

That’s what’s good about EMRs. They see she’s a frequent flier and doesn’t follow up with a GP regularly so her treatment is only enough to make sure she’s not in imminent danger of dying.
She tended to go to the ER at midnight. One issue that annoy medical staff (ER or clinic) is to return regularly with the same ailments (uti) but not take the medication that has been prescribed to her, and on her return to expect the attending physician to do a bunch of tests for an ailment that she diagnosed on the internet. That is one reason she keeps doctor shopping.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what your profession is, so I'm sorry if this is autistic of me to ask, but you did mention this is your professional area...

What exactly would be the point of these machines, and what could be a good substitute in terms of diagnostics?

I guess I'm wondering because... well, is there a large animal equivalent? Like, I dunno, let's say you think something is wrong with your horse where in a human, youd get the MRI or cat scan or whatever the fuck amberlynn is too fat for. Can you use... a horse/cow equivalent of MRI machine or cat scan on a thicc gorl like amberlynn?

She needs a scale for car parts, medical equipment for animals, ...when are we allowed to stop calling her human? :story: 🌈
Universal Medical Systems sells the Multi-Slice Vet CT. It has a table that can handle up to 1200 pounds. It's kinda neat.

Tags
None