Im scared (major cry warning) 05/03/20 -

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I think Amber fakes many of her doctor visits because it's easy drama content. She's afraid of knowing what's really wrong with her, and I suspect she doesn't want to pay any doctors along with not trusting them.

The crazy bitch made fake phone calls to one for no reason, she's fucked in the head.

Also, I don't know how any of you can still watch her shit.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Universal Medical Systems sells the Multi-Slice Vet CT. It has a table that can handle up to 1200 pounds. It's kinda neat.
Interesting. I never seen these systems. It could work. However, where I live, it is unethical to use veterinary equipment or drugs on human as they have not be cleared for purpose. The label should show that they are not to be used on human. Maybe for a life or death situation, it would be possible to have authorization, but, for an eye twitch, I do not think so. She probably comes back in a week or so and claimS that it is some sort of pull muscle.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. I never seen these systems. It could work. However, where I live, it is unethical to use veterinary equipment or drugs on human as they have not be cleared for purpose. The label should show that they are not to be used on human. Maybe for a life or death situation, it would be possible to have authorization, but, for an eye twitch, I do not think so. She probably comes back in a week or so and claimS that it is some sort of pull muscle.
Does Amber count as human though?

Rocketleaguer

kiwifarms.net
It's not even a thought worth entertaining - no hospital will do a regular CT scan on her. Her prognosis is clear from the outset: LOSE DA WEIGHT.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I would be surprised if they weren't cleared, some of the other manufacturers that I looked at make machines for humans and ones for vet use, wouldn't they use the same level of quality and imaging for both?

I think that any situation counts as a life-threatening situation with deathfats, and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of vet places with these machines (near human hospitals) do get cleared for human use due to these fats tending to be frequent fliers and the growing number of deathfats.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would expect Kentucky, with so many thoroughbred breeding & training farms would have at least a few CAT scanners & MRI machines for some of the extremely valuable bloodstock they work with. I don't see that they'd be of less quality than those used for humans.

• Agree
Reactions: marjoram

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I would be surprised if they weren't cleared, some of the other manufacturers that I looked at make machines for humans and ones for vet use, wouldn't they use the same level of quality and imaging for both?

I think that any situation counts as a life-threatening situation with deathfats, and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of vet places with these machines (near human hospitals) do get cleared for human use due to these fats tending to be frequent fliers and the growing number of deathfats.
Most of those machines would be similar, but, for the U.S., to be used on humans, for any medical devices, the manufacturer has to provide U.S. FDA with a premarket submission (510(k)) that states that the device is safe and effective on human. since CTs are Class III, it may also involve clinical trials , which are not cheap. I never seen a vet device used on humans.

The other issue is with the software used on the equipment. Most equipment is bought with software to optimise the type of procedures being done. Some procedures require a specific sequence, for example, a chest CT might require a scout scan first (like a flat film) to set some of the parameters then the CT procedure. Those software packages are not cheap and sometimes require specific training to use them. Same this with MRIs. There is also the use of contrast agents. For MRI, Gadolinium is used as a contrast agent and I do not know if the formulation is the same for veterinary medicine. Maybe in a life-or-death situation, this might be approved, but the liability for the clinic and everyone involved would be massive. FDA would also have a "conversation" with the manufacturer about the use of their equipment on human especially if the software for human procedures is used. It would be the same with the licensing board for the radiologist and possibly the vet. Every major countries have similar regulations.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what kind of ssri amber is on but stuff like wellbutrin can really fuck up your blood pressure with a big enough dose/extended period of time taking it could that be what's up with her eyeballs?
I believe she is on Lexapro and something else.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

The 8 of Spades

Hello, Faggot Police? OP's Posting Again.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what your profession is, so I'm sorry if this is autistic of me to ask, but you did mention this is your professional area...

What exactly would be the point of these machines, and what could be a good substitute in terms of diagnostics?

I guess I'm wondering because... well, is there a large animal equivalent? Like, I dunno, let's say you think something is wrong with your horse where in a human, youd get the MRI or cat scan or whatever the fuck amberlynn is too fat for. Can you use... a horse/cow equivalent of MRI machine or cat scan on a thicc gorl like amberlynn?

She needs a scale for car parts, medical equipment for animals, ...when are we allowed to stop calling her human? :story: 🌈

Some Imaging Place in Minnesota said:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a medical imaging exam that uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to collect detailed information about the organs and tissues of the body. MRI does not use x-ray or radiation.

Open MRI is used to accommodate claustrophobic, obese and pediatric patients. Conventional MRI scanners are a cylinder shape, while an open MRI does not completely surround your body. It is usually open on two or three sides. An Open MRI provides a more relaxed, less confining environment and lower noise levels making it less stressful for you.
Which is what I thought they were for, but wanted to double check.

• Informative
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
If we assume that Amber could fit on an MRI, then can she stay still, flat on her back for 45-60 minutes during the scan? If she can't there is always anesthesia, but I am not sure if they would do it on her. Would she accept to have contrast media (Gadolinium) injected through an IV after being read the possible side effects? Would she sign the consent form? Finally, pay over $2-3k for the pleasure.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
If we assume that Amber could fit on an MRI, then can she stay still, flat on her back for 45-60 minutes during the scan? If she can't there is always anesthesia, but I am not sure if they would do it on her. Would she accept to have contrast media (Gadolinium) injected through an IV after being read the possible side effects? Would she sign the consent form? Finally, pay over $2-3k for the pleasure.
Put her under anesthesia for an MRI? :story:

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
They wouldn’t use anesthesia for an mri , they’d probably shoot her up with anxiolytics though. She can probably even watch frozen while she’s in there or fall sleep, like the mentally undeveloped twat she is.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Niggernerd

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
They wouldn’t use anesthesia for an mri , they’d probably shoot her up with anxiolytics though. She can probably even watch frozen while she’s in there or fall sleep, like the mentally undeveloped twat she is.
She is a risky patient for anesthesia, and conscious sedation is probably more appropriate. An interesting aside, some people think of CT, MRI, interventional procedures are just like having a chest X-ray or a dental x-ray. When the procedure is explained, some decide that they do not want it anymore and cancel.

Tags
None