I’m So Mad At Myself | Day 4 (5/11/2020) - Operation Curvycaloriies Continues (Poorly)

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it wasn’t a large onion rings from DQ. I did use a large Heath Bar Blizzard -and if that cup wasn’t a large, I don’t want to know about it.

Calories: 3,851
Protein: 109g
Fat: 171g
Carbs: 468g
Sodium: 6,200mg
Saturated Fat: 68g
Sugar: 162g
Fruits and Vegetables: 0g
WW Points: 145

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it wasn’t a large onion rings from DQ. I did use a large Heath Bar Blizzard -and if that cup wasn’t a large, I don’t want to know about it.

Calories: 3,851
Protein: 109g
Fat: 171g
Carbs: 468g
Sodium: 6,200mg
Saturated Fat: 68g
Sugar: 162g
Fruits and Vegetables: 0g
WW Points: 145
Jesus Christ that should be illegal. And something something Thumb isn’t an enabler.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
She thinks that she’s going to be alternating losing a single digit number and a double digit each month. I can't force myself to believe that she's serious.

At the rate she’s going, losing an average of 11 pounds a month, it’s only going to take her 2 and a half years to reach her goal weight of 170 pounds.
Of course there won't be any 11 pounds a month weight loss because Amber will never lose the weight she needs to because she refuses inpatient because she knows what works for her and how to lose weight. Unlike Destiny, who she feels sorry for because she doesn't have Amber's weight loss knowledge.

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
Seriously just want someone to give her some crack cocaine and solve all our problems.
She'd have to spring for the expensive stuff. Cocaine gives you energy, changes your metabolism, and makes you thinner. Crack just makes you want to smoke more crack. And if she ever quit, she would regain the weight and then some. So, she would have to be on it forever. She doesn't have the money for that kind of habit.

I mean, unless you suggested crack because you want her dead... Crack would definitely kill her. And that does technically solve the problem.

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1286927
The ankle balls in action as Becky protects her precious hoard of Nicktoons DVDs.
I still can't believe her legs have become such an obstructive mass that it has permanently pushed her knees apart and her feet are pointing in opposite directions. Ballerinas better be quaking at her natural first position

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
Not enough layg to count, fatso. Still won't watch.

She SHOULD be angry with herself. But she thinks she is some kind of social media mastermind spinning all these narratives and "expertly" managing them to maximize drama. She isn't, but it's pretty hard to explain to a total moron what the difference is between "building engagement" and "a bunch of spergs watching a grease fire". Keep trolling, Amber. It's totally working.

Tags
None