I’m So Mad At Myself | Day 4 (5/11/2020) - Operation Curvycaloriies Continues (Poorly)

Darth_Texan

Come to the dark side, y’all - we got BBQ
kiwifarms.net
Lets think about the dairy queen scene-
So Ambers at home like always:

Either Becky went to her mom's and called AOn the way home
Or
Amber sent her to get it. (The correct answer)

3rd option which isn't likely is E&R were out and got it for her.

Now if you are becky and ur 500+ gf who "has lost 70lbs" asks for fast food for absolutely no reason at that point you say no. I'm also confused because I thought amber said her and becky had a serious talk where Becky is supposed to stand up to her about getting her food.
i don’t believe she possesses the ability to get pregnant anymore
i sincerely hope so - the way she eats and the total lack of personal and health care, we will end up with a new candidate for the tard baby thread.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
i sincerely hope so - the way she eats and the total lack of personal and health care, we will end up with a new candidate for the tard baby thread.
I think severe obesity heightens the risk for infertility and miscarriage, and any pregnancy that does occur, severe obesity puts it into the 'really high risk' category.

The other thing that prevents her from reproducing is lack of sperm. I doubt either Eric or Ricky will be eager to deposit any of their baby batter into her (either turkey baster or natural) and I really doubt any fertility doctor will sign off on her getting anything from ye olde sperm bank.

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1286860

her ankle balls were the highlight of the video
How many more lbs before the ankle balls touch the ground? Maybe they're already being held up by the leggings and sweep the ground when she's nude. It's such lunacy, most people's clue to lose weight is "aw fuck my pants don't fit" but maybe hers was "aw fuck my ankles swallowed my feet".

sperginity

tardian angel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many more lbs before the ankle balls touch the ground? Maybe they're already being held up by the leggings and sweep the ground when she's nude. It's such lunacy, most people's clue to lose weight is "aw fuck my pants don't fit" but maybe hers was "aw fuck my ankles swallowed my feet".
she is at a weird stasis point, if she gains or loses weight she risks them dragging on the ground. It is inevitable. Unless she dies of fat before then...

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1286860

her ankle balls were the highlight of the video
Am I the only one who keeps looking down at their own ankles trying to figure out how? My calf down to my heel is nearly parallel. This bitch looks like she has a 40lb bag of sand strapped to her calf. Lol it is funny to think that she can only wear ankle socks simply because no other socks can work. I don't know why that makes me laugh but it does.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Proof she's lying about her weight, assuming this website is accurate. She should actually be getting ten points less than she claims to be allowed. Of course, I tried calculating what her actual weight would have to be to be allowed 66 points a day but the site won't let me go over 500 pounds.
WW has introduced/rebranded 3 plans that all calculate points differently. She said she's on blue right?

In service of the ideal of truly honest hate, 66 points is accurate for 500 lbs at 5'2" on the current blue plan (formerly freestyle) according to this calculator:

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net

Who knew those already gross calves would turn into disgusting balls of goo.
Ugh, this just hammers in the obvious to most of you. How long does it take her to bathe? I would guess most americans shower time is 5-10-15 minutes depending. Add to that that Amber has to search out her folds, get in there, wash. How much time does that take? While moving? Then take into account washing the donkey mane. She can't sustain that level of activity. I don't know about your shower habits, but with hair a fraction of Amber's length it still takes many minutes to shampoo and condition. Though I'm not sure that her hamhocks could reach her scalp anyway and washing her hair every bi-weekly shower is generous

Last edited:

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
How long does it take her to bathe? I would guess most americans shower time is 5-10-15 minutes depending. Add to that that Amber has to search out her folds, get in there, wash. How much time does that take?
Don't worry, on the rare occasions she bathes Amber keeps to the average 10 minute shower length. Two words: bellybutton infection.

In the clip you can see that she drags her right leg after taking a stiff wooden step with the left. She doesn't flex her feet when she walks, either. It is the way one would have to walk if legs were just solid and straight with no knee joints.
I went back and watched it closer after reading this. It seems like to take a step she'll almost lean back on her right leg to swing her left leg forward. It genuinely seems like she can't take a step without using her massive bulk to create momentum to thrust her legs forward. Truly grotesque.

Last edited:

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so the first part of the video is her saying how she's mad at herself for overeating yesterday and how today is gonna be a great day. then she proceeds to eat (somewhat) human-sized portions of pre-made food throughout the day, before a hard cut to her whining about being mad at herself for over-eating fucking fast food and ice cream before the day was over.

my gorl, this cycle has become a death spiral.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who keeps looking down at their own ankles trying to figure out how? My calf down to my heel is nearly parallel. This bitch looks like she has a 40lb bag of sand strapped to her calf. Lol it is funny to think that she can only wear ankle socks simply because no other socks can work. I don't know why that makes me laugh but it does.
So what you're saying is, you got cankles.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, this just hammers in the obvious to most of you. How long does it take her to bathe? I would guess most americans shower time is 5-10-15 minutes depending. Add to that that Amber has to search out her folds, get in there, wash. How much time does that take? While moving? Then take into account washing the donkey mane. She can't sustain that level of activity. I don't know about your shower habits, but with hair a fraction of Amber's length it still takes many minutes to shampoo and condition. Though I'm not sure that her hamhocks could reach her scalp anyway and washing her hair every bi-weekly shower is generous
If M600PL has taught me anything, they try to bathe as quickly as possible because standing (or sitting) and having to run a washcloth and shower wand through ALL the folds and crevices is exhausting and painful. Then they have to dry off and get dressed, and that can be it's own level of effort.

Many of them still try to wash their own hair, and at least a few try to put off asking for help as much as possible because it then feels like admitting defeat.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, what will it take for this bitch to reflect?

She has 3.874 calories in one serving of ICE CREAM what the actual fuck, Over here in the UK e.g. A carton of vegan ben and jerry's has 900 calories for the whole thing.

For most of us here that is almost 3 - 4 days of meals andin one go, what is shocking the Heath Blizzard is reduced fat. The pizza and alcohol will easily push her to 10k in the one day. For comparisons sake for an aware person who cares what they put in their mouth that is more than a WEEK AND A HALF of all food sources.

I have doubted her BED diagnosis for years, I actually think Chantal may be believe it or not but with Amber no not at all. BED is very secretive - there are exceptions but overall about 95% hide it from people. These habits especially laid out are not binges, it is her being greedy.

It is infuriating to see this glut take away from people with eating disorders as its common for Anorexics / BED to go into the opposite disorder. Its a life long fight that needs to be adopted and its hard for them. I am glad shows like My 600lb life do not go on this as they are horrible conditions and Amber's deception takes away from their struggle but also if they are trying to say a message.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I have doubted her BED diagnosis for years, I actually think Chantal may be believe it or not but with Amber no not at all. BED is very secretive - there are exceptions but overall about 95% hide it from people. These habits especially laid out are not binges, it is her being greedy.
I agree with your comments. She never tried to have her eating issues resolved. Instead, she play around with her panic attack, ADD, PTSD, whatever her made-up mental issues is at that time. In one of her videos, she said that she does not understand why she has all those health issues that should happen on 80 year old people. She still think that she should be as healthy as a 30 year old woman and that her weight is really not an issue.

The Potatomatic 2000

kiwifarms.net
For most of us here that is almost 3 - 4 days of meals andin one go, what is shocking the Heath Blizzard is reduced fat. The pizza and alcohol will easily push her to 10k in the one day. For comparisons sake for an aware person who cares what they put in their mouth that is more than a WEEK AND A HALF of all food sources.
Not to diminish how fucked it is to eat 10k in a day, but that shouldn't be more than a week and half. 1000 calories a day? It's one and a half weeks' worth for people who care? Really now?

Tags
None