I’m So Mad At Myself | Day 4 (5/11/2020) - Operation Curvycaloriies Continues (Poorly)

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net

Who knew those already gross calves would turn into disgusting balls of goo.
They're even bigger/worse now if you can believe that. At the rate she's going she'll lose complete mobility due to the pain and leakage coming out of them, she just doesn't care at all and it's more than likely catching up with her, given her waffling on telling her audience about her current medical issues. On My 600 Lb Life there were plenty of hamhocks her size, even some that she put to shame.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
They're even bigger/worse now if you can believe that. At the rate she's going she'll lose complete mobility due to the pain and leakage coming out of them, she just doesn't care at all and it's more than likely catching up with her, given her waffling on telling her audience about her current medical issues. On My 600 Lb Life there were plenty of hamhocks her size, even some that she put to shame.
Yep. This pic is from 3-4 years ago when she was still with Dustin. I think this is the only existing pic of her leg that I know of.
Just think of how horrifying they were then and how terrifying they must look now with the glimpses we’ve had of her ankles. :cryblood:

Tags
None