I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
. . .laughing

I really don't have the time to get angry at the whole Internet and can barely keep up with fire control on the dumps trying to terrorize me into killing myself, killing somebody else or get tossed into the booby hatch.

desknow0019.PNG

Unlike you gamer goobers, I really am the founder of an old indie arts cooperative and really do have an actual business i'm running from here off a fairly stout HP Pavilion with a 24" monitor.

Person of Interest
  • Highlight
Merry Christmas, Tommie.
Merci. Joyeux Noel, Roi Leopold II. Meilleurs voeux à vous et aux vôtres pour une année à venir sûre, saine, heureuse et prospère.
Awww poor Tommie Tooter you just aint yourself before you had your daily Hash Brownie & a good ol Jerk of that female penis of yours <3
anything more untrue and stupid you'd like to say before you disappear from my panel and I forget about your useless existence, derp?

I rarely am even offered a hash brownie and after 6 years on hormones. i probably masturbate less in a month than you do every day , Mr. Young Dum Fulla Cum Incel Imbecile?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
anything more untrue and stupid you'd like to say before you disappear from my panel and I forget about your useless existence, derp?

I rarely am even offered a hash brownie and after 6 years on hormones. i probably masturbate less in a month than you do every day , Mr. Young Dum Fulla Cum Incel Imbecile?
Merry Christmas!

Person of Interest
You children seem to think that cyberbullying is contained to your playpens. It's not. I've been 911 pranked three times and have had numerous instances of attack on the ground that were inspired from here. I stay away from here for months at a time and only show up like this to bully you fucktards back.

I did not expect a wholesome reply on a post madness and murder. Nor in French, for that matter. Merci.

vous êtes les bienvenus. Je suis l'une des vaches les plus en forme mentalement de l'étable. Le français est une langue que je connais un peu et je sais vraiment comment utiliser le traducteur

You children seem to think that cyberbullying is contained to your playpens. It's not. I've been 911 pranked three times and have had numerous instances of attack on the ground that were inspired from here. I stay away from here for months at a time and only show up like this to bully you fucktards back.
This follows a pattern Tom, it's your yearly holiday chimpout......