I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . -

nikiL N nikraL

New account, who dis?
You children seem to think that cyberbullying is contained to your playpens. It's not. I've been 911 pranked three times and have had numerous instances of attack on the ground that were inspired from here. I stay away from here for months at a time and only show up like this to bully you fucktards back.
What makes you so sure that the people making fun of you behind your back are the same ones making fun of you to your face? Cow-tipping is taboo. The vast majority of us keep to ourselves and only interact with cows when they come to the farms because at that point, the cow is just begging for it.

Speaking of, what's it like knowing that this is the only milk you will ever produce?

Maybe walk away from the screen and go enjoy Christmas. You're wasting it on petty bullshit.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
What makes you so sure that the people making fun of you behind your back are the same ones making fun of you to your face? Cow-tipping is taboo. The vast majority of us keep to ourselves and only interact with cows when they come to the farms because at that point, the cow is just begging for it.

Speaking of, what's it like knowing that this is the only milk you will ever produce?

Maybe walk away from the screen and go enjoy Christmas. You're wasting it on petty bullshit.
such a supercilious hubris driven incel imbecile you are. i'm an established artist with a modest, but global audience of other artists and educators and if you think i care how much "milk" i'm providing to a crowd of mentally ill children, you're a special kind of stupid, child. i'm blowing off some steam because two people I know died in the past 24 hours and I couldn't sleep and this has been going on a long time, quite possibly longer than you've been alive.

nikiL N nikraL

New account, who dis?
such a supercilious hubris driven incel imbecile you are.
Guilty. You catch on quick.
i'm an established artist with a modest, but global audience of other artists and educators
What exactly are you hoping to accomplish by puffing out your chest like this? Who asked? Who on this website would possibly be impressed by such a vague resume?
and if you think i care how much "milk" i'm providing to a crowd of mentally ill children, you're a special kind of stupid, child.
If you don't care, why did you feel the need to state your oh-so impressive resume when questioned on it?
i'm blowing off some steam
If anything your steam levels have done nothing but rise since you started this thread.
because two people I know died in the past 24 hours and I couldn't sleep
If you're grieving, Kiwi Farms is the last place on Earth that you should be throwing rocks into. Do you think the people who just died would appreciate you spending your Christmas on such a terrible website full of awful cyber bullies and then invoking their deaths for pity points from them?
and this has been going on a long time, quite possibly longer than you've been alive.
"YOU ARE BUT A LOWLY CHILD INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING MY DEEP AND LONELY BRILLIANCE! IT'S JUST SO HARD BEING THIS MISUNDERSTOOD AND THIS MUCH OF AN ARTISTIC GENIUS! HOW CAN THESE LOWLY PEONS EVER DREAM OF UNDERSTANDING WHAT A HELPLESS VICTIM I AM!"
:story:

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
such a supercilious hubris driven incel imbecile you are. i'm an established artist with a modest, but global audience of other artists and educators and if you think i care how much "milk" i'm providing to a crowd of mentally ill children, you're a special kind of stupid, child. i'm blowing off some steam because two people I know died in the past 24 hours and I couldn't sleep and this has been going on a long time, quite possibly longer than you've been alive.
Tom, your Walter Mitty fantasies would be disturbing, if they weren't so bitch-tier. No one; not us, not the feds, not your long suffering local PD, no one gives a fuck about you or your "activism". Your "person of interest" badge on here is doubly a misnomer; not only are you not worthy of actual interest, you're barely a person; more a collection of neuroses and disgusting habits, some sort of sentient tumor, on display like a dystopian zoo exhibit, for the passing amusement of us farmers.
If you were the dangerous, subversive individual you claim to be, you'd have either have done something about it, or been "disappeared" long ago. The reason you're still around, chimping out for our amusement is you're not worth even the minimal effort it would take for "the man" to eradicate you.
You're not even a main event in the tard-circus, Tom; you're a side-show, at best. I hope you get covid for Christmas, dog-botherer. 🐩👈

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Person of Interest
Guilty. You catch on quick.

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish by puffing out your chest like this? Who asked? Who on this website would possibly be impressed by such a vague resume?

If you don't care, why did you feel the need to state your oh-so impressive resume when questioned on it?

If anything your steam levels have done nothing but rise since you started this thread.

If you're grieving, Kiwi Farms is the last place on Earth that you should be throwing rocks into. Do you think the people who just died would appreciate you spending your Christmas on such a terrible website full of awful cyber bullies and then invoking their deaths for pity points from them?

"YOU ARE BUT A LOWLY CHILD INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING MY DEEP AND LONELY BRILLIANCE! IT'S JUST SO HARD BEING THIS MISUNDERSTOOD AND THIS MUCH OF AN ARTISTIC GENIUS! HOW CAN THESE LOWLY PEONS EVER DREAM OF UNDERSTANDING WHAT A HELPLESS VICTIM I AM!"
tl;dr get some help before you get yourself hurt, little boy.

Image result for ocd

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.

What is OCD? - International OCD Foundation​

nikiL N nikraL

New account, who dis?
how about i be a little less vague, tard?

i'm a black listed ecosystems engineer who got kicked to the curb about the time your mother was in grade school getting raped regularly by your uncle and am a pretty notorious rainbow hippie who has been shot for my writing,. you morons are being fed bullshit about me by DoD IT Security contractors.
"But I'm just here to blow off steam, I swear! I'm not mad at the internet believe me! I'm destressing right now."

Nice pickup on the OCD by the way. Like I said, you catch on quick.

Just A Butt

Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.
True & Honest Fan
how about i be a little less vague, tard?

i'm a black listed ecosystems engineer who got kicked to the curb about the time your mother was in grade school getting raped regularly by your uncle and am a pretty notorious rainbow hippie who has been shot for my writing,. you morons are being fed bullshit about me by DoD IT Security contractors.
Soooo. Now Sneasel is a DoD contractor? Cool. Maybe he can hook me up with a sweet gig like he's got.

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
You children seem to think that cyberbullying is contained to your playpens. It's not. I've been 911 pranked three times and have had numerous instances of attack on the ground that were inspired from here. I stay away from here for months at a time and only show up like this to bully you fucktards back.
So you raging out, saying impotent threats that never go anywhere... Is bullying?

Person of Interest
"But I'm just here to blow off steam, I swear! I'm not mad at the internet believe me! I'm destressing right now."

Nice pickup on the OCD by the way. Like I said, you catch on quick.
fact of the matter is that two people i know died in the last 24 hours, one of them violently in a car wreck. I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up all night skull fucking idiot trolls. You're not a blithering idiot. You're just a child with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth, just like your good buddy, @Null.

Otherwise, i only log into either of these toilets for recon and a workout. interacting with you willfully stupid sycophantic sociopaths is good practice for me to fortify my patience in dealing with people who are sincerely ignorant and only need to be kindly schooled, not brutally curb stomped.

this is not a video game, youngsters. in real life you have to buy your guns and ammo, if you get killed, you stay dead and if the playing field gets nuked or everybody wiped out by a deadly pathogen, there's no reset button.

So you raging out, saying impotent threats that never go anywhere... Is bullying?

impotent threats are more like slapping back at OCD victims obsessing on hurting me.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
I'm an engineer, I'm a super model, I'm attractive, I'm a genius. You're literally the embodiment of morning breath. You mysoginistic child fucking dog banger.
fact of the matter is that two people i know died in the last 24 hours, one of them violently in a car wreck. I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up all night skull fucking idiot trolls.
You're a liar, you've been butthurt for the past several days. Quit acting like you have close friends when no one cares if you disappeared.

Last edited:

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
fact of the matter is that two people i know died in the last 24 hours, one of them violently in a car wreck. I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up all night skull fucking idiot trolls
I'm sorry for your friends but you should not direct your anger on us. What's more, venting out will just makes you angrier.

Don't you have a collection of gemstones and crystals? Hold a big fat amethyst in your palm. Channel all your negative vibes through it. Maybe it will cleanse your psyche so you'll be able to sleep again. Don't say Kiwi Farms don't care for you.

nikiL N nikraL

New account, who dis?
fact of the matter is that two people i know died in the last 24 hours, one of them violently in a car wreck. I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up all night skull fucking idiot trolls. You're not a blithering idiot. You're just a child with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth, just like your good buddy, @Null.

Otherwise, i only log into either of these toilets for recon and a workout. interacting with you willfully stupid sycophantic sociopaths is good practice for me to fortify my patience in dealing with people who are sincerely ignorant and only need to be kindly schooled, not brutally curb stomped.

this is not a video game, youngsters. in real life you have to buy your guns and ammo, if you get killed, you stay dead and if the playing field gets nuked or everybody wiped out by a deadly pathogen, there's no reset button.
Thanks for the hard life lesson. I guess I've just never had someone break it down like this for me. It's so great to finally hear that I'm not a blithering idiot. My life is changed forever. Thank you kind madame. This is truly a Christmas miracle.♥️

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Are you sure you were pranked, or did they just call the police over the child molestation thing?

Lol, he's lying. If it were true, he would have tried to use it to his advantage to beg for money on YT and Facebook.
Also no one likes him.

Last edited: