I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . -

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
how about i be a little less vague, tard?

i'm a black listed ecosystems engineer who got kicked to the curb about the time your mother was in grade school getting raped regularly by your uncle and am a pretty notorious rainbow hippie who has been shot for my writing,. you morons are being fed bullshit about me by DoD IT Security contractors.

Everybody gets knocked down. The measure of a person is how they get back up. In your case, it appears that your life story is that of complete failure. You've gone your entire life accomplishing nothing and are now too old and impotent to accomplish anything. Truly sad. I would feel bad for you if you weren't such an asshole. I feel like that's purely your personality and not part of your mental illness.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Merci. Joyeux Noel, Roi Leopold II. Meilleurs voeux à vous et aux vôtres pour une année à venir sûre, saine, heureuse et prospère.

anything more untrue and stupid you'd like to say before you disappear from my panel and I forget about your useless existence, derp?

I rarely am even offered a hash brownie and after 6 years on hormones. i probably masturbate less in a month than you do every day , Mr. Young Dum Fulla Cum Incel Imbecile?
Yea tom 6 year on hormones and look what happened tom. You are nothing more than a man with moobs. And do not try to lie tom you talk about yanking on that limp little micro worm a lot.
How quickly you forget your videos and post.
You children seem to think that cyberbullying is contained to your playpens. It's not. I've been 911 pranked three times and have had numerous instances of attack on the ground that were inspired from here. I stay away from here for months at a time and only show up like this to bully you fucktards back.
For starters tom YOU SIGNED UP. There is this EULA. So this is not cybercrime It is your fault you are so butthurt and want to retaliate. You have the option to walk away.
But you won't you will sit here posting trash and sperging about your butthurt.

such a supercilious hubris driven incel imbecile you are. i'm an established artist with a modest, but global audience of other artists and educators and if you think i care how much "milk" i'm providing to a crowd of mentally ill children, you're a special kind of stupid, child. i'm blowing off some steam because two people I know died in the past 24 hours and I couldn't sleep and this has been going on a long time, quite possibly longer than you've been alive.
No you are not established anywhere. You have no global audience. My gamer name is better known than your foul noise on that sax. You are not an advocate and you are not a musician you are not a business MAN.

And you are a MAN. and not feminine at all.
tl;dr get some help before you get yourself hurt, little boy.

View attachment 1809742
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.

What is OCD? - International OCD Foundation

Tom again with the trying to lay a psychiatric evaluation on a group of people? Sorry fat ass but that is so far off. Do get a schizophrenic can not do so. Your thoughts are deranged and detrimentally effected by your psychosis.
how about i be a little less vague, tard?

i'm a black listed ecosystems engineer who got kicked to the curb about the time your mother was in grade school getting raped regularly by your uncle and am a pretty notorious rainbow hippie who has been shot for my writing,. you morons are being fed bullshit about me by DoD IT Security contractors.
No tom you are a moron that daddy tried to buy a fake degree for. Your high school GPA of 0.75 proves that.
You do not have the ability to design a stand alone ecosystem. You were never able to do so. And do get once outside the belt life dies quickly. You were never a biologist nor a scientist.
fact of the matter is that two people i know died in the last 24 hours, one of them violently in a car wreck. I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up all night skull fucking idiot trolls. You're not a blithering idiot. You're just a child with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth, just like your good buddy, @Null.

Otherwise, i only log into either of these toilets for recon and a workout. interacting with you willfully stupid sycophantic sociopaths is good practice for me to fortify my patience in dealing with people who are sincerely ignorant and only need to be kindly schooled, not brutally curb stomped.

this is not a video game, youngsters. in real life you have to buy your guns and ammo, if you get killed, you stay dead a ANDnd if the playing field gets nuked or everybody wiped out by a deadly pathogen, there's no reset button.
No tom it is not a video game. But there is one about you. Thanks to DOG FINGERS STUDIO!!!! And skull fucking? really tom? such a manly way of putting it. And the only one with delusions of grandeur is you tom.

Face it you are a bum a loser and a moron.