I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Drama much?

Whatever. Merry Christmas!
Like Menachem Begin brags that he's the world's Father of Terrorism . I am the Queen of Internet Drama, honey. I'm the Always High Priestess 420 in the Temple of Google Foo , baby, flinger of nuclear truth bombs on the fools to the right of me or the jokers on the left from smack dab in the middle of the road, babe.

And Merry Christmas @Botchy Galoop . What until you see the drama that's going to unfold all over AMB and this toilet in January.
what is a booby hatch?
synonymous to funny farm, happy acres, nut house , etc.

i use a lot of archaic slang, some of it even obsolete before i was born, like "jeepers" . i got called out recently for saying i had nice "gams".
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Fight me ho
Meet me at 14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville, Virginia
Why though? what are we fighting about and why there in the middle of suburpia? is that your mom's house or something?
Imagine being so hated that Kiwi Farms is your only company for Christmas..
imagine being so stupid that you believe something ridiculous like that. i have family and friends on phones to talk to today and numerous friends at facebook who were hanging out together today. i've hardly been here since this morning and I'm not staying long now.
Dilate and seethe, Trooner.
eat shit and live, moron. from here on out, nasty crap like that the two insane truscums, the poster's ignore button is getting hit without a word.
it's old, but adequate for my needs. this is a music and video creation and broadcast studio. i don't need the monster specs of a gaming system, but i do need at least 8 gigs of memory and 3 GHz processor speed with a 1/2 TB internal drive. stout, but not outstanding.
merry christmas to you. hope the glowies arent watching this thread tommy

i hope you had a merry christmas too. what's a glowie?
Space jews didn't you get you anything Tommy?
They're not here yet. They never really said that they were going to appear either, just that I would wake up in the New Year to a world "cleansed of meanness and murderous greed".

I got a lot of gifts today, but nothing material. a few days ago, a friend dropped off a very generous gift package, but i'm not revealing what was in it.

kill yourself. fucking do it, and livestream it too. the world welcomes your death.
kill yourself. fucking do it, and livestream it too. the world welcomes your death.
No it doesn't. Thousands of times more people love and respect me than revile me. There is only a very small population of insane derps getting off on driving people to suicide so they can laugh about it. You may want to rethink that. People go to prison for driving people to suicide.
Good Tidings,Tommy.
Thank you, the same to you FTBD

Everybody gets knocked down. The measure of a person is how they get back up. In your case, it appears that your life story is that of complete failure. You've gone your entire life accomplishing nothing and are now too old and impotent to accomplish anything. Truly sad. I would feel bad for you if you weren't such an asshole. I feel like that's purely your personality and not part of your mental illness.
Big Clod, you've got a huge problem , son. The woman who was roped into pushing Brenda at me is the manager of a federal data recovery center and she immediately tuned in on the AMBeast's money trail about the time you idiots were recruited. If you have received any money to denigrate me with dishonest shit like this, you're fucked. Your options are to snitch or hide from the DoJ as soon as they open back up on monday after noon years. Same goes for you @AnOminous and any of you other really dedicated haters. If you have accepted payment for this , you have committed a felony and it will be prosecuted. congratulations , morons who think they're geniuses and i'm an idiot the entire world hates when it 's actually the other way around.

But you won't you will sit here posting trash and sperging about your butthurt.

No you are not established anywhere. You have no global audience. My gamer name is better known than your foul noise on that sax. You are not an advocate and you are not a musician you are not a business MAN.

And you are a MAN. and not feminine at all.

Tom again with the trying to lay a psychiatric evaluation on a group of people? Sorry fat ass but that is so far off. Do get a schizophrenic can not do so. Your thoughts are deranged and detrimentally effected by your psychosis.

No tom you are a moron that daddy tried to buy a fake degree for. Your high school GPA of 0.75 proves that.
You do not have the ability to design a stand alone ecosystem. You were never able to do so. And do get once outside the belt life dies quickly. You were never a biologist nor a scientist.

No tom it is not a video game. But there is one about you. Thanks to DOG FINGERS STUDIO!!!! And skull fucking? really tom? such a manly way of putting it. And the only one with delusions of grandeur is you tom.

Face it you are a bum a loser and a moron.
tl;dr I am billing your father five dollars for every one of these i have to send him, Dave. You're a fucking waste of oxygen wasting my time with your obsessive hatred for me, you fat, ugly, stupid, dick keeping degenerate deviant dick keeping functionally illiterate failed abortion.

happy kwanzaa
Happy Kwanzaa, @Ponchik Are you African American? Did you know that Kwanzaa was invented only a little more than 50 years ago and I don't mean that disparagingly. It was invented following the Watts Riots in 1966 as a cultural focus for African-Americans by a black college professor. A noble holiday to build African-American culture around.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
ah yes, this old argument again
I've asked Tom several times, nicely and everything, to post some/any proof of the stuff he claims about his artistry, scientific credentials, impactful journalism, alleged surgical mutilation in childhood...
Yet, for some strange reason, despite maintaining that he only comes here to put us in our place, he's so far neglected to do the one thing that would shut us up pretty definitively: proving his claims.

The good ol' "chat shit (with no proof) to own the trolls" gambit. Bold strategy, that.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Like Menachem Begin brags that he's the world's Father of Terrorism . I am the Queen of Internet Drama, honey. I'm the Always High Priestess 420 in the Temple of Google Foo , baby, flinger of nuclear truth bombs on the fools to the right of me or the jokers on the left from smack dab in the middle of the road, babe.
Then how come you keep fucking your formatting up?
No it doesn't. Thousands of times more people love and respect me than revile me. There is only a very small population of insane derps getting off on driving people to suicide so they can laugh about it. You may want to rethink that. People go to prison for driving people to suicide.
Where? I get that you’re like 90 or whatever, but it’s 2020 now. There is no way someone could be this immensely popular, celebrated, beloved, respected member of the community with no sign of that whatsoever online. It’s not like you have no online presence whatsoever. How come there’s no one at all saying good things?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest

And Merry Christmas @Botchy Galoop . What until you see the drama that's going to unfold all over AMB and this toilet in January.

i use a lot of archaic slang, some of it even obsolete before i was born, like "jeepers" . i got called out recently for saying i had nice "gams".

Why though? what are we fighting about and why there in the middle of suburpia? is that your mom's house or something?

imagine being so stupid that you believe something ridiculous like that. i have family and friends on phones to talk to today and numerous friends at facebook who were hanging out together today. i've hardly been here since this morning and I'm not staying long now.

eat shit and live, moron. from here on out, nasty crap like that the two insane truscums, the poster's ignore button is getting hit without a word.

it's old, but adequate for my needs. this is a music and video creation and broadcast studio. i don't need the monster specs of a gaming system, but i do need at least 8 gigs of memory and 3 GHz processor speed with a 1/2 TB internal drive. stout, but not outstanding.

Big Clod, you've got a huge problem , son. The woman who was roped into pushing Brenda at me is the manager of a federal data recovery center and she immediately tuned in on the AMBeast's money trail about the time you idiots were recruited. If you have received any money to denigrate me with dishonest shit like this, you're fucked. Your options are to snitch or hide from the DoJ as soon as they open back up on monday after noon years. Same goes for you @AnOminous and any of you other really dedicated haters. If you have accepted payment for this , you have committed a felony and it will be prosecuted. congratulations , morons who think they're geniuses and i'm an idiot the entire world hates when it 's actually the other way around.

tl;dr I am billing your father five dollars for every one of these i have to send him, Dave. You're a fucking waste of oxygen wasting my time with your obsessive hatred for me, you fat, ugly, stupid, dick keeping degenerate deviant dick keeping functionally illiterate failed abortion.

Happy Kwanzaa, @Ponchik Are you African American? Did you know that Kwanzaa was invented only a little more than 50 years ago and I don't mean that disparagingly. It was invented following the Watts Riots in 1966 as a cultural focus for African-Americans by a black college professor. A noble holiday to build African-American culture around.
You read every word tom. And no tom you will not get a penny. and as i have stated tom i am not a dick keeper. The papers are signed i am getting surgery. I am a pre op for now but soon will be a post op.

You tom are a male a vile child raping male that finger fucks dogs. There is no lies at all tom everything you are accused of you yourself posted here.

Now do get you can not just charge anyone what you wish. No one in their right mind would give a foul smelling old bum that is living off tard bucks anything but disdain.

As for functionally illiterate that is so comical seeing as you can not seem to comprehend even the most simple of scientific studies.

Do get tom you are a moron that sounds and looks like a full on moron.

Bubbly Sink

Sending a bible to your local lolcow

you posted a wall of text that i shall not read. my point still stands, kill yourself.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Same goes for you @AnOminous and any of you other really dedicated haters. If you have accepted payment for this , you have committed a felony and it will be prosecuted. congratulations , morons who think they're geniuses and i'm an idiot the entire world hates when it 's actually the other way around.
Lmao what are you even talking about you child molester? Nobody would pay anything for anything related to a worthless dogmongler like you. Wait, I just figured it out from your unintelligible gibberish. No, nobody would harm someone to get at you, they'd harm you directly. If anyone wanted to help someone connected to you, they'd tell them to ghost you, get rid of you entirely from their lives, because you are fucking trash. I hope she's still alive and that's what she did.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Like Menachem Begin brags that he's the world's Father of Terrorism . I am the Queen of Internet Drama, honey. I'm the Always High Priestess 420 in the Temple of Google Foo , baby, flinger of nuclear truth bombs on the fools to the right of me or the jokers on the left from smack dab in the middle of the road, babe
Shitting yourself, chimping out, and making idle threats doesn't count as drama. Chris Chan can start 10x the drams that you do unintentionally. Quit acting like you're an important diva when you're really just a crotchety old man who craves cock, anal rimming, children, and dogs.
Nigga, quit lying. We saw your face and it was filthy, so sitting around an old oil drum fire with other hobos and hoping for unwashed, cheesy dicks is all you did. We know everyone hates you.
No it doesn't. Thousands of times more people love and respect me than revile me. There is only a very small population of insane derps getting off on driving people to suicide so they can laugh about it. You may want to rethink that. People go to prison for driving people to suicide
For the last time, roaches don't count. If you were an actual celebrity, you wouldn't be living there in abject squalor. Even Shelly Duval has loving people that would do anything to help her. Celebrities don't eat from garbage, walk everywhere, have extremely poor hygiene, and break into their own section 8 hovels after being tossed out of the nutter. But a lot of Jews in Hollywood do rape kids.

YourUnclesDad

You just lost the game
Not feeling any lady vibes here

Old Friends Talking of Ghosts of Christmas Past In a Most Difficult Present Christmas 23-55 sc...pngOld Friends Talking of Ghosts of Christmas Past In a Most Difficult Present Christmas 27-57 sc...png
2020-12-26 14_26_04-I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . _ Kiwi Farms.png2020-12-26 14_28_57-I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . _ Kiwi Farms.png
edit: wtf are you even doing wearing a maga hat bro
Old Friends Talking of Ghosts of Christmas Past In a Most Difficult Present Christmas 44-46 sc...png

crack nail
2020-12-26 14_32_17-I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . _ Kiwi Farms.png