I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lmao what are you even talking about you child molester? Nobody would pay anything for anything related to a worthless dogmongler like you. Wait, I just figured it out from your unintelligible gibberish. No, nobody would harm someone to get at you, they'd harm you directly. If anyone wanted to help someone connected to you, they'd tell them to ghost you, get rid of you entirely from their lives, because you are fucking trash. I hope she's still alive and that's what she did.
tl;dr
self-loathing-self-hatred-overcoming-low-self-esteem-help-quotes-pinterest.jpg

Not feeling any lady vibes here

View attachment 1811555View attachment 1811556
View attachment 1811561View attachment 1811567
edit: wtf are you even doing wearing a maga hat bro
View attachment 1811572
crack nail
View attachment 1811574 i do not use crack cocaine. i have metabolic issues that cause that. I don't claim to be anything but a transfemme AMAB who prefers to express as a female, rather than male person. This attitude is just bullshit that insane transsexuals like @Mariposa Electrique and @Dee Price use to bolster their own self esteem and justify their self mutilation.
4ro1s8.jpg

Troons. Obviously dudes. This fucking dude thinks people are supposed to view him as female. Despite obviously being a dude. Troons are a fucking joke.
Transphobes are ignorant assholes who are most often faggots in denial, AnObvious self-loathing faggot in denial projecting his self loathing at me.
Shitting yourself, chimping out, and making idle threats doesn't count as drama. Chris Chan can start 10x the drams that you do unintentionally. Quit acting like you're an important diva when you're really just a crotchety old man who craves cock, anal rimming, children, and dogs.

Nigga, quit lying. We saw your face and it was filthy, so sitting around an old oil drum fire with other hobos and hoping for unwashed, cheesy dicks is all you did. We know everyone hates you.

For the last time, roaches don't count. If you were an actual celebrity, you wouldn't be living there in abject squalor. Even Shelly Duval has loving people that would do anything to help her. Celebrities don't eat from garbage, walk everywhere, have extremely poor hygiene, and break into their own section 8 hovels after being tossed out of the nutter. But a lot of Jews in Hollywood do rape kids.
tl;dr
why-do-people-hate-me-for-no-reason-971.jpg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
the images that failed:
4ro1s8.jpg

For the ridiculous truscum and his sycophantic PA:

the images that failed:
4ro1s8.jpg

Boomer knows how to use the Internet when the site's image embedding app works right. Boomer's group help build the internet. My first partners were in on the installs at Hughes and the JPL.

let's try this with
4ro1s8.jpg
it's not a MAGA cap. It's part of my Trump Recovery Plan.

all of you haters are hating things you don't understand and lies you've been programmed with.

I suspect that the mods have disabled something and the last thing i'm going to do is angst over it for anybody's entertainment.

here are the links to the images: https://7cupstearesources.s3.amazonaws.com/img/qa/why-do-people-hate-me-for-no-reason-971.jpg https://i.imgflip.com/4ro1s8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You read every word tom. And no tom you will not get a penny. and as i have stated tom i am not a dick keeper. The papers are signed i am getting surgery. I am a pre op for now but soon will be a post op.

You tom are a male a vile child raping male that finger fucks dogs. There is no lies at all tom everything you are accused of you yourself posted here.

Now do get you can not just charge anyone what you wish. No one in their right mind would give a foul smelling old bum that is living off tard bucks anything but disdain.

As for functionally illiterate that is so comical seeing as you can not seem to comprehend even the most simple of scientific studies.

Do get tom you are a moron that sounds and looks like a full on moron.
i don't read any of it and i'm billing your father five dollars for ever one of these insane defamatory posts i send him, shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet who holds infants by the crotch and probably fingers their itty bitty bits while he's wishing he could stick his limp dick in them.

Jebu Nagazi

kiwifarms.net

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't read any of it and i'm billing your father five dollars for ever one of these insane defamatory posts i send him, shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet who holds infants by the crotch and probably fingers their itty bitty bits while he's wishing he could stick his limp dick in them.
1609022799709.png

lol, SASQUATCH FEET.

Here's an actual photo of Tom's feet.
1609022845788.png

Snuckening

It puts its pronouns in bio or it gets the hose
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not mad at all, I just constantly make failed attempts to beg, plead, and threaten various government agencies into shutting down the site, and arresting anyone who hurts my feelings- even though I've never had a single positive outcome from endless parade of barely-coherent complaints I've felt compelled to make over the last decade or so...

Sure Tommy, I'm sure we all believe you (of course, I know that you totally, really, truly don't care what KF thinks- which is why you make posts like this)

But if you haven't been making all these endless, pointless, impotent, futile pleas to the authorities out of sheer butthurt, why have you been making them? What do you expect to accomplish, exactly? Why do you think attempt no. 274 would be any different to the previous 273?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure Tommy, I'm sure we all believe you (of course, I know that you totally, really, truly don't care what KF thinks- which is why you make posts like this)

But if you haven't been making all these endless, pointless, impotent, futile pleas to the authorities out of sheer butthurt, why have you been making them? What do you expect to accomplish, exactly? Why do you think attempt no. 274 would be any different to the previous 273?
Because he's literally retarded and mentally deranged. I've seen nutters act like this before. It's not persistence, they just don't have the ability to learn and use past experiences as a guide for life. In other words, they can't remove their hands from the fire.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes you did tom. You read everything old man dog fingers the child molesting pervert.
the images that failed:

there is that slur for real trans again trender.
Boomer knows how to use the Internet when the site's image embedding app works right. Boomer's group help build the internet. My first partners were in on the installs at Hughes and the JPL.

let's try this with
4ro1s8.jpg
it's not a MAGA cap. It's part of my Trump Recovery Plan.

all of you haters are hating things you don't understand and lies you've been programmed with.
Fuck off tom you proven you do not have a clue about computers. Mr. there is spirits haunting my computer.
I suspect that the mods have disabled something and the last thing i'm going to do is angst over it for anybody's entertainment.

here are the links to the images: https://7cupstearesources.s3.amazonaws.com/img/qa/why-do-people-hate-me-for-no-reason-971.jpg https://i.imgflip.com/4ro1s8.jpg
No tom what is disabled is your defective brain.
Yea tom you are not getting a penny old man and you can not bill someone for being a butthurt raging child molesting moron.