I'm so mad at the Internet that somebody is going to die. . . -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
"For no apparent reason"

You are a rapist, a child molester, and an animal abuser. Those are three very good apparent reasons to hate you.
You're a moron who believes lies and are now ignored.
Yes you did tom. You read everything old man dog fingers the child molesting pervert.

there is that slur for real trans again trender.

Fuck off tom you proven you do not have a clue about computers. Mr. there is spirits haunting my computer.

No tom what is disabled is your defective brain.

Yea tom you are not getting a penny old man and you can not bill someone for being a butthurt raging child molesting moron.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net

Person of Interest
Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg said:
sure you're right, Sigmund Fraud

TL;DR that's five bucks more for the invoice i'm sending daddy's lawyer next week, moron.

about that 0.75 GPA. That's two different schools. The first, Albert G. Lane Technical HS was a large , all male school. I almost never went to class there and my GPA for the first two years was probably about .25 I graduated from Niles Twp. East and my GPA there was around 3.5. At UI-Chicago and U Tampa , it was about the same. The only reason it was that low, was because i refuse to give up all my recreation time to ace everything .

You do not have any college degree at all and your "understanding" of science is really laughable, especially your understanding the science of sex and gender. Your transmedicalism is what got you booted from my group and the reason you have raged at me nearly nonstop since then,. and how about those diatom, dumbass?
No tom you do not get to charge anyone for your worthless ass getting butthurt. You are not getting one penny tom.

And no tom you have proven to be a moron. You did not go to college your daddy bought you a useless paper. You have no comprehension of science and i have proven that repeatedly.

Face the facts tom you hate that you are a loser and want to find any way to take money from others. But you are a loser and will remain a loser and penniless.

Now do fuck off dog fucking pedophile.
Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg said:
The flash point in between people like me and people like you is that I am an honest business person who wants people to know my name and address and you're a chickenshit anonymous sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur with a schadenfreude dependency who has to hide so that you can safely torment people without getting the crap beaten out of you.
No tom you are not honest and you are not a business man. and you are a chicken shit ( remember the guy from the underpass WE DO ) And who is going to beat the crap out of anyone at KF tom you? HA HA HA don't make me laugh.

tl;dr
Ten bucks more on the bill, Dave . I read only what makes sense to my eyes as it flashes by, but you agonize over every word i say, my bitch.
whistle blower said:
I grew up in an engineering family who built public works.
I thought your family made bras? Have you given any thought to my previous suggestion that you charge people to create resumes for them, taking their meager professional backgrounds and spinning it into something that sounds important? You have a definite skill in this area.

whistle blower said:
i am curious how Brenda was convinced to ghost me. whether it was a direct troll or a radio beam into her violated brain.
I think "Brenda" was a troll.

whistle blower said:
You're a fucked faggot, faggot.
BirdOPrey5 said:
You're the biggest homophobe on this forum.
Dee is a bigger homophobe, I think, but the homophobia from both of them is offensive and tiring.

Dee's tendency to quote what appears to be all of Tommie's posts accomplishes two things: It shows Tommie that Dee is obsessed with reading everything she writes, and ups the probability that the rest of us will scroll past Dee's post without reading it from 90% to 100%.

Honest people don't molest dogs or children.
Honest people don't accuse people of doing things they never did.

Why do you think people pay attention to you? Honest question. Why do you think the Farms considers you a person of interest?
Because you're a pack of gullible, intellectually dishonest, sado-masochistic voyeurs with schadenfreude dependencies and lifetime memberships in the DKE club.

This is why most people consider me to be a person of interest:

Thx TJ. Back to sleep for me too. Good work and understand it’s to be respected every groups way and I too ask they remove my comments or posts if not flowing with their focus. As sometimes I get my words aren’t needed still I leave it up to their admin. You do well and thanks. Stay happy. Stay caring. Rest well. See you later.

"For no apparent reason"

You are a rapist, a child molester, and an animal abuser. Those are three very good apparent reasons to hate you.
It's a single paragraph you illiterate mongoloid.
i'm plenty literate. you're really unworthy of any effort to read a comment of any length and respond to it AnObvious bloviating blowhard with a lifetime membership in the DKE club. I usually keep you on ignore. I have no idea at the moment why i can see your posts at all.

going back and looking at your word salad with rage dressing , @Dee Price , i see that you're scared shitless of your father's reaction to a collection of your written word delivered to him through his lawyer with a notarized cease and desist letter via USPS registered with a return receipt, as well you should be, Mugu-in-denial. Dance , my bitch. Rage hard at me. Let the cognitive dissonance flow through you.

Is this true?
Lemme check.
View attachment 1813015
Do you have this "proof" you can display or just this rubber stamp? You know that just saying something is false is not debunking it, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
Do you have this "proof" you can display or just this rubber stamp? You know that just saying something is false is not debunking it, right?
I'll be honest, I just wanted to use the meme.

But I'll be serious for a moment, if the kiwi farms went down and the Tooter wiki and amb, what would you do online?
You label yourself as a crusader, so in an odd way don't you need this site?

temp.png

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
No tom you are not honest and you are not a business man. and you are a chicken shit ( remember the guy from the underpass WE DO ) And who is going to beat the crap out of anyone at KF tom you? HA HA HA don't make me laugh.
If even a midget lifted a hand to Tom he'd waddle away as fast as his gimpy legs could carry him.

Person of Interest
I'll be honest, I just wanted to use the meme.

But I'll be serious for a moment, if the kiwi farms went down and the Tooter wiki and amb, what would you do online?
You label yourself as a crusader, so in an odd way don't you need this site?

View attachment 1813143
Only if the ratio of sane, intelligent people is at least 10 to every willfully stupid asshole on the site, otherwise i spend way to much time on fire control.

This group has 115, 000 people and the admins adore me. they ban people so fast that i report for attacking me , i don't have time to reply to the attacker unless i do it before i report the comment.

kh0001.PNG

both AMB and this site are impediments to me that either need to be taken over or shut down. I have proposed a compromise to Josh that he's too arrogant an ignorant to realize might actually safe his fat ass from being violated by BBC in a federal prison for the rest of his life.

This is what's up, kids. I'm more real, or as you put it, "based", than you can possibly imagine trying to play fair with people incapable of fair play.

Good thing we have evidence then.
show it for me to laugh at.

you have ZERO hard evidence of pedophiliam, child rape and dog fucking, junior. put up or shut up, my bitch.

Let's see police reports and victim testimony, chuckles. suppositions aren't evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

naught

Only if the ratio of sane, intelligent people is at least 10 to every willfully stupid asshole on the site, otherwise i spend way to much time on fire control.

This group has 115, 000 people and the admins adore me. they ban people so fast that i report for attacking me , i don't have time to reply to the attacker unless i do it before i report the comment.

both AMB and this site are impediments to me that either need to be taken over or shut down. I have proposed a compromise to Josh that he's too arrogant an ignorant to realize might actually safe his fat ass from being violated by BBC in a federal prison for the rest of his life.

This is what's up, kids. I'm more real, or as you put it, "based", than you can possibly imagine trying to play fair with people incapable of fair play.
How do these Facebook "normies" for want of a better term react to this site or amb?
How do you explain this niche fringe culture to them?

Person of Interest
How do these Facebook "normies" for want of a better term react to this site or amb?
How do you explain this niche fringe culture to them?
The LGBTQ community leaders insist that this site not even be mentioned publicly. My friends already understand what's going on here, are disgusted by it and prefer that i don't post about it either.

your "fringe niche culture" is only populated by ego-driven , cruel cunts, cucks and incels without a shred of intellectual integrity or redeeming social value.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
show it for me to laugh at.

you have ZERO hard evidence of pedophiliam, child rape
Did you or did you not get into bed with an underage female, namely Sabrina, for the purpose of sex?

Please note that I am not asking for the outcome or details of this incident, nor am I interested in any aspect of Sabrina’s backstory, nor am I interested in places in the world where such behaviour is legal. Just the answer to the question.

naught

The LGBTQ community leaders insist that this site not even be mentioned publicly. My friends already understand what's going on here, are disgusted by it and prefer that i don't post about it either.

your "fringe niche culture" is only populated by ego-driven , cruel cunts, cucks and incels without a shred of intellectual integrity or redeeming social value.
But, it's essentially a well sourced gossip site.
Surely these paragons of virtue and vice can discern truth from hyperbole and banter.
:cunningpepe:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
YES tom there is a lot of proof old man the original video's are archived here as well as your post from the very beginning.
You have been shown this and still refuse to call it proof.

Do face that you can not deny what you have said and written.

Tom you are a moron. you are not more real or based. you are out of your mind and totally spastic and no tom that is not what happens. and face it everyone here is sane and intelligent with one exception YOU. you are neither sane or intelligent.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Dee Price

Person of Interest

No tom you do not get to charge anyone for your worthless ass getting butthurt. You are not getting one penny tom.

And no tom you have proven to be a moron. You did not go to college your daddy bought you a useless paper. You have no comprehension of science and i have proven that repeatedly.

Face the facts tom you hate that you are a loser and want to find any way to take money from others. But you are a loser and will remain a loser and penniless.

Now do fuck off dog fucking pedophile.

tl;dr
Ten bucks more on the bill, Dave .

going back and looking at your word salad with rage dressing , @Dee Price , i see that you're scared shitless of your father's reaction to a collection of your written word delivered to him through his lawyer with a notarized cease and desist letter via USPS registered with a return receipt, as well you should be, Mugu-in-denial. Dance , my bitch. Rage hard at me. Let the cognitive dissonance flow through you.
No tom i am not scared. I know he is not going to even pay it any attention. You are a loser a fool and a clown. You are not scaring anyone old man send away idiot.

Do note i will post it here and at AMB what happens.

It will be just another saga of the ten tom tom idiocy.

Your erect penis during your "ritual" masturbation sessions over preteen child images is "hard" evidence of your pedophilia. And your massive Instagram follows of those creepy sexualized children also strikes normal, reasonable people as a pedo red flag. Your tiresome hobbyhorse arguments for reducing the age of consent is another giveaway.

You're a pedophile, Tom. You jack off to children, ogle them in droves on Instagram, & want adults fucking children to be legalized. The fact that you've failed to fuck or molest one or haven't copped to it since the Sabrina incident doesn't get you off the hook. You want to fuck children, Tom. You're a pedophile.

Lol, another Jew holiday alone. No children, no dogs, no man, just a face as old and cracked as as the Sahara desert.
Very right. And creating many threads here seems to be the only outlet for Thomas Wassenberg, the man who diddles dogs, thinks it's ok for children to have sex, turns handles into dicks and suffers from COPD and dementia. As well as having one ball.

He wrote above that he masturbates. I can't imagine how, he just has that zit-like ball and a pee-hole surrounded by fat and filth.

Thomas Wassenberg, rubbing your ass on the carpet like dogs sometimes do is *not* masturbating. You are more confused than I thought.

Your attempt at French managed to misspell "Noël".

You seem very excited. Are you getting some anti-Parkinsonian medicine? it seems so to me.