Images from Katie Speaks Out - JYs Meow Mix -

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of weird and vague stuff about this. I think most of it has to do with the boomery presentation.

Is @cloneconspiracy the same person as Meowmix? Is Meowmix one person? Why is this presented like it's a print magazine?
@cloneconspiracy I think is Twitter user yaniv conspiracy who used to be mimi bobek and also that denton Dyck before they realized yaniv is not a good guy.
There are a few "meow mixers" with a running twit thread and a dm circle for adding to the meow mix file and finding it a host since Flickr deleted the original one.
Yaniv Conspiracy was in live chat during Donny's yt and Donny also kept referring to "his source" who called him during the livestream, dunno if that is YC or someone else.

Lol I have no life beyond lurking evidently.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could that have been from him trying to sound young and hip with all the teenage girls?

I would like it if the Katie messages were real, so I'm hoping for some corroboration.

But in the Katie messages, Yaniv's changed not just his tone and his teen girl affectations, but also his characteristic punctuation, capping, spelling, and grammar quirks. He's started using long words and writing long sentences with, as someone else noted, amazingly few typos. On Twitter, though, he remains his old self and has had nothing to say about recently losing his hearing.

Strikes me as odd. But I'd be happy to see supporting material.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I would like it if the Katie messages were real, so I'm hoping for some corroboration.

But in the Katie messages, Yaniv's changed not just his tone and his teen girl affectations, but also his characteristic punctuation, capping, spelling, and grammar quirks. He's started using long words and writing long sentences with, as someone else noted, amazingly few typos. On Twitter, though, he remains his old self and has had nothing to say about recently losing his hearing.

Strikes me as odd. But I'd be happy to see supporting material.
When reading through some documents he put together for the HRT fiasco I remember being surprised at his ability to write coherently given his level of retardation. He's deranged but I think he's able to cobble out those messages. Tough to say for certain.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@friskycat0 went by "Meow Meow Meow" (along with @ilovecanada13) on Twitter and had been going at Yaniv the disabled parking decal from Johnny after he got out of line. Shortly after, a DM came from Katie asking @friskycat0 to connect anyone to expose Jessica Yaniv.

Katie came to the front door of Meow Mix on November 8th, but thought it was "Yaniv's neighbour" (@WGkitty) because Katie has perviously heard Yaniv going on about the "Meow Meow Meow" before. She thought so as well because of the Prostitute and Devyn Cousineau comments a month earlier when @WGkitty saw her at the Hawthorne (here) and it was reported on Twitter. Anyways, @friskycat0 was honest about it and said they weren't, but were part of Meow Mix...

Is "meow mix" also "meow meow meow" who is also "friskycat0" who is different from WGkitty?

I love WGKitty's name and the meme aspect of it that developed around that one observer but everyone else calling themselves some derivative of cat is confusing as fuck and approaching levels of autism I'd expect around CWC's threads

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is "meow mix" also "meow meow meow" who is also "friskycat0" who is different from WGkitty?

I love WGKitty's name and the meme aspect of it that developed around that one observer but everyone else calling themselves some derivative of cat is confusing as fuck and approaching levels of autism I'd expect around CWC's threads

I kind of like it. It reminds me of this late 90s meme

1574120645630.png

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would Cimorelli pay a 'Volunteer' website administrator? And why would JY ever expect to be paid as a volunteer, especially when he abused his position to creep on young girls and banhammer any of them that got wise?

Imo this is the first I ever heard of JY wanting any compensation for his 'work' with Cimorelli.

I dunno, shit's not adding up to 100% somewhere around here.
:thinking:

• Agree
Reactions: wabbits

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would Cimorelli pay a 'Volunteer' website administrator? And why would JY ever expect to be paid as a volunteer, especially when he abused his position to creep on young girls and banhammer any of them that got wise?

Imo this is the first I ever heard of JY wanting any compensation for his 'work' with Cimorelli.

It adds up to me, just recall that Jonathan is a liar and has certainly told different lies to different people about the same subject.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net

Let's face it jonathan yaniv is not slow on the uptake when it comes to money...if they legit owed him money he'd have had them in court in the blink of an eye.

The nonce is lying again.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Imagine if he offered sex the same way he offers tampons. No wonder people don't want anything to do with him. On another note, I wonder what he thinks of the flex disc.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: RavenCrow

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
When reading through some documents he put together for the HRT fiasco I remember being surprised at his ability to write coherently given his level of exceptionalism. He's deranged but I think he's able to cobble out those messages. Tough to say for certain.

He lacks common sense in certain ways and is a total fucking weirdo but he's never come across as illiterate. Most of his messages and tweets are perfectly legible and aren't filled with typos. These messages sound like him to me.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv responds to tweets about Katie:

View attachment 1015410
(Link) (Archive)
So nothing to do with her discovering your disgusting predatory behaviour, you know the behaviour you were so scared of her finding out about?

Willing? LOL, you were begging and boohooing. Still, makes a change......... you aren't saying the screenies are fake or denying you know who Katie is - things are looking up.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
"She WAS a really nice girl until she abused me verbally."
BUT calling her a whore isn't abuse?

Most places in the states, if one thinks someone may be suicidal, they can call the Cops & have a health & welfare check done on them (Cops come to the door & ask it they're OK)

Has this ever been done? In jonnys convoluted mind it could play multiple ways, his haters attacking him, or more attention seeking "people do care about me because they don't want me to kill myself"

It would be sweet if a trans MH professional offered FREE counseling to jonny